MSNBC is sooooooooo desperate to make Obama appealing that they ran a poll of Obama v

I just read about this poll. and I noticed Politico RAN with it.

cracked me the hell up...DESPERATION folks.

Last edited:
  • Banned
Vs Bush. LOL

Obama squeaked by with only 40% of the vote.

It was just shown on Hardball. Too damn funny

link?

Sorry, I thought I was clear. I'm watching it on tv. Although I'm sure it will be on the net somewhere.

I couldn't stop laughing. He gets more votes vs any current candidate but only gets 40% vs bush. Also 25% voted neither. Lol

Vs Bush. LOL

Obama squeaked by with only 40% of the vote.

It was just shown on Hardball. Too damn funny

link?

Sorry, I thought I was clear. I'm watching it on tv. Although I'm sure it will be on the net somewhere.

I couldn't stop laughing. He gets more votes vs any current candidate but only gets 40% vs bush. Also 25% voted neither. Lol

what did bush get bubbalah?

if 25% voted neither. and obama got 40%, that left bush with?????

Last edited:
Overall, 40 percent of respondents said they would prefer Obama, compared to 31 percent for Bush - while 27 percent said that they would reject both, according to the CBS/Vanity Fair poll.

Also it was a cbs poll. Chris made it sound like it was theirs.

Overall, 40 percent of respondents said they would prefer Obama, compared to 31 percent for Bush - while 27 percent said that they would reject both, according to the CBS/Vanity Fair poll.

i'd actually prefer honest threads instead of misleading threads. :thup:

and if they polled to see what percentage of the vote clinton would get, it would be about 65%

I remember when Cruz Bustamante was going to win over Schwarzeneggar ten to one.

That's desperation.

so it was a hack thread and obama kicks bush's butt.

thanks. :thup:

The thread is about msnbc. Where is the hackery? If it is hack you can blame Chris because I wrote what he said. Second thought maybe your right after all.

the hackery is that if i hadn't asked what percentage bush got, it would have appeared that the president would lose to him.

he wouldn't.

so who gives a rat's patoot... and how does it make anyone "desperate"... particularly when he's still kicking your field's butt.

delusional rightwingnut stuff, gramps.

i'd actually prefer honest threads instead of misleading threads. :thup:

and if they polled to see what percentage of the vote clinton would get, it would be about 65%

It is honest. Your nitpicking because you don't like the implication of the content.

60% oppose Obama bottom line

Forum List

Back