MSNBC hosts slam Trump support of Roy Moore, says GOP is 'party of pedophiles'

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, depending on whom Alabama's voters elect, one may be able to say that Alabama's GOP is a party of pedophiles and moral miscreants. It's a bit soon to append that moniker on the whole of the GOP.

really? do you see the repugs on this board standing up against the child molester? or are they pretending every woman who tells what one of their precious rightwingnut idols does is lying?

I think its more we support due process. Especially when questionable stories come out right before an election
I think its more we support due process.

Quite frankly, I don't think most of you realize there will be no due process in the Moore matter because of the statute of limitations, and I've not seen one of you advocate for repealing statutes of limitations for matters of sexual misdeeds.

Then what choice do we have but to presume innocence? Especially when the accuser refuses to allow testing of the one piece of forensic evidence?

Again, there isn't a piece of "forensic evidence" unless you have a stash of 38-year-old semen samples.

If you're referring to the yearbook, once again signing a yearbook is in no way a crime. It's irrelevant.

And once again this is not a crime scene investigation anyway.

what kind of "forensic evidence" would be left by groping someone, anyhow?

I think he's been watching too much TV,,, ,

Progs...you got 7 more years of TRUMP. Get a helmet. Cons survived Ofaggot....Progs can surivive the Orange one.

When is Trump going to start executing people like the Hitler he is?

giphy.gif

I wouldn't know. I have never voted for a church said:
You are confused about this Moon Bat.

If you voted for that asshole Obama then you voted for a scumbag that attended a hate spewing church for 20 years that preached hate against Whites and Jews and who damned the US. Also under him poverty increased, family income decreased and we had dismal economic growth, which hurt Blacks proportionally more than Whites.

If you care about racism then the last thing you would do is pick that creep Dough Jones. He is for abortion that kills hundreds of thousands of Black children every year. He supports Libtard economics that is designed to keep Black people poor and on the welfare rolls to have a voting block for the Democrat Party. He is for open borders that allow Mexicans to flood in to take work away from Blacks. He is against the right of a Black person to have a firearm to protect themselves. A very racist candidate. The people of Alabama don't deserve that.. do they?
really? do you see the repugs on this board standing up against the child molester? or are they pretending every woman who tells what one of their precious rightwingnut idols does is lying?

I think its more we support due process. Especially when questionable stories come out right before an election
I think its more we support due process.

Quite frankly, I don't think most of you realize there will be no due process in the Moore matter because of the statute of limitations, and I've not seen one of you advocate for repealing statutes of limitations for matters of sexual misdeeds.

Then what choice do we have but to presume innocence? Especially when the accuser refuses to allow testing of the one piece of forensic evidence?

Again, there isn't a piece of "forensic evidence" unless you have a stash of 38-year-old semen samples.

If you're referring to the yearbook, once again signing a yearbook is in no way a crime. It's irrelevant.

And once again this is not a crime scene investigation anyway.

what kind of "forensic evidence" would be left by groping someone, anyhow?

I think he's been watching too much TV,,, ,

Binge-watching "Law and Order" perhaps. While not taking notes.

It says something about partisan values --- hearing "Senate candidate shows pattern of pedophiliac history", they be like "meh, wonder what's on TV". But hearing "Senate candidate might lose to member of the other party" and they're all like "GAA! All hands on deck!"
hair-fire.gif

Seems to indicate priorities.

rsexaminer You have not responded to any thread that you've created. All your links go back to Blasting News. Nor have you responded to USMB Moderation requests for a "chat". All recent threads are being closed as a suspected SPAM source. And one that seems to be a politically connected one as well..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back