MSNBC host: ‘Who’s More Dangerous, the Supreme Leader in Tehran or Netanyahu?’

Well, we're going to determine that right now, by taking a closer look at your argument.

This war started as a result of years of jewish colonial expansion in Palestine in areas they were not given in the Mandate. Over 750,000 people, who were the indigenous population in that area for over a 1000 years, were driven from their land by jewish terrorist groups like Irgun. Since the British government threw up their hands and said they weren't going to enforce the law in that area, which was to ensure the Palestinian's right to self-determination, the arab states stepped in to do just that. But they didn't have a very good military and the zionists did.

So the war was not un-provoked and started by arabs.

Score: your 0-1.

[URL="http://www.globalresearch.ca/the-division-of-egypt-threats-of-us-israeli-and-nato-military-intervention/"]Israel attacked Egypt
, to start that war.

So you're wrong there.

Score: your 0-2.

Sorry, Israel launched a bombing raid and officially initiated hostilities.

You struck out on that one, too.

Score: your 0-3.

At first glance, you may have scored on this one, since it was a surprise attack against Israel.

However, the attack was a result of Israel not giving up their occupation of land they seized in the '67 war. Which was illegal. So, one can conclude, if Israel obeyed international law and ended their occupation of land that wasn't their's, there wouldn't have been a war.

So I'm gonna call this, victim precipitated violence.

Score: your 0-4.

An occupational force cannot claim self-defense.

Score: your 0-5.

Anonymous quote:

If the Arabs (Moslems) put down their weapons today there would be no more violence. If the Israelis put down their weapons today there would be no more Israel.
Think about it...[/URL]
Anonymous quotes have no validity.

Score: your 0-6.

Now let's review...

You got F'ed in the A!

Looks like you been working hard loincloth, hope you didn't spend to much time on it...

Israel became a nation about 1300 BCE, two thousand years before the rise of Islam. The people of modern day Israel share the same language and culture shaped by the Jewish heritage and religion passed through generations starting with the founding father Abraham. Since the Jewish conquest in 1272 BCE, the Jews have had dominion over the land for one thousand years with a continuous presence in the land for the past 3,300 years.

There goes your occupation theory, took me 6 sec...:D

So the Native American tribes should reclaim their land?

Nutanyahoo is far more dangerous - because he already has access to nukes:

By Joshua Holland

Bibi Netanyahu is a secularist, but his administration is heavily influenced by Israel's religious right, and he has cast the conflict over Iran's nuclear enrichment as part of the clash of civilizations, saying again and again that it's an existential threat to Israel's existence.

In the past weeks, Netanyahu has insisted that the United States lay out specific “red lines” that Iran couldn't cross without inviting American military action, and added the implied threat that if no such statement was forthcoming, Israel might embroil the whole region in chaos with a unilateral strike.

Netanyahu was playing a weak hand because he sensed he had to play it now. He knows that his leverage decreases dramatically after the election – especially if Obama wins – and was trying to push for an “end-game” in the standoff over Iranian enrichment.

Time magazine's Joe Klein said of the blackmail attempt, “I don’t think I’ve ever, in the forty years I’ve been doing this – and I’m trying to search my mind through history – have heard of another example of an American ally trying to push us into war as blatantly, and trying to influence an American election as blatantly as Bibi Netanyahu and the Likud party in Israel is doing right now. I think it’s absolutely outrageous and disgusting. It’s not a way that friends treat each other. And it is cynical and it is brazen.”

Then, earlier this week, Likud officials tried to ratchet up the sense that it's in “conflict” with Washington by leaking a story that Netanyahu, who will be in New York for a United Nations conference, had requested a meeting with Obama and been turned down. National security reporter Laura Rozen first reported that a number of countries had been informed that Obama would not be available to meet on the sidelines of the UN confab, and that Israel was “the only one to raise [an] outcry.” She later noted that a National Security Council spokesperson denied that such a meeting had been requested in the first place.

But the good news is that these craven attempts to capitalize on people's fear of the "other” won't work. The Obama administration has pushed back forcefully on Netanyahu's strong-arm tactics, essentially calling his ill-advised bluff. Hillary Clinton said that the U.S. is “not setting deadlines,” and insisted that sanctions were the administration's tool of choice for pressuring Iran. Seventy percent of Americans agree with that approach, and Bibi only weakened himself with the gambit.

Much More: 6 Right-Wing Zealots (or Groups of Zealots) That Would Blow Up the World for Political Gain | Alternet

The brilliance of MSNBC:cuckoo:

“Morning Joe” host Mike Barnicle asked Joe Klein if Ayatollah Ali Khamenei or Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu is more dangerous Wednesday morning.

MIKE BARNICLE: Who is the more dangerous player on the world stage right now, the supreme leader in Tehran or Bibi netanyahu?
http://freebeacon.com/msnbc-host-whos-more-dangerous-the-supreme-leader-in-tehran-or-netanyahu/

And then Barnicle says "That was a clown question, bro".

He was mocking wingnuts. And this latest wingnut website knows it, doesn't attribute it to Barnicle, and promotes the fake outrage.

And you clowns fall for it. Every. Single. Time. :lol:

Forum List

Back