MSNBC Host Snaps in Heated Segment: ‘What in the World Is Riskier Than Being a Poor P

It doesn't work that way.
You don't get to spew factless things with no links then demand links to refute them.
Carry on bub, you're a lost cause.

It doesn't work that way.
You don't get to spew factless things with no links then demand links to refute them.
Carry on bub, you're a lost cause.

Oh yes it does....work that way..
You have nothing in rebuttal. You can try to worm your way out, but you can't.

Let's start pulling out the money from the military...that is THE biggest and most WASTEFUL usage of our money. So you're right...let's cut the spending.

Progressives are seriously too fucking stupid to live.

If it weren't for people protecting them, subsidizing them, feeding them, and telling them how to breathe I seriously think they would just all die where they sit.
I love how you HAVEN'T addressed the MONUMENTAL WASTE that's happening in our "Defense Department"

I suppose you're totally happy with the WASTE going on...yes?

What about the future of Medicaid, Medicare, SS and debt service that is going to take over 100 percent of the budget? You can spend zero on defense and of we are not speaking Chinese after that we STILL would not have enough to pay for anything at all.

Those 4 parts of the 2012 governmental spending spree: 1.74 trillion.

Intake was 2.61 trillion.

Yes, that’s 66.7 percent of all receipts right there leaving a whopping 33.3 for the entire operation of the government. No wonder why we borrow so damn much.

No part of anything you said was factual.

You people will lose in two months...mark. my. words.

That's a FOR SURE!

Con's just love spewing BASELESS regurgitated bs. They're really no different than a bunch of cackling hens (old busy body ladies) at the laundry mat spewing hear-say, rumors, factless bs based on nothing.:cool:

It's just like Clinton said in his speech. The con's during their 6 years under bush created this economic nightmare, then they TRY and blame it on obama using fear, lies, hate, slime, etc. and expect those with amnesia to give them another try at it.:badgrin::badgrin::badgrin:

Fact(s) remain(s) that every con president since and including Reagan have run up far more in deficit's than any or all dem's in the same period, and that's just one fact among many to choose from.:eusa_whistle:

Progressives are seriously too fucking stupid to live.

If it weren't for people protecting them, subsidizing them, feeding them, and telling them how to breathe I seriously think they would just all die where they sit.
I love how you HAVEN'T addressed the MONUMENTAL WASTE that's happening in our "Defense Department"

What about the future of Medicaid, Medicare, SS and debt service that is going to take over 100 percent of the budget? You can spend zero on defense and of we are not speaking Chinese after that we STILL would not have enough to pay for anything at all.

Yes, that’s 66.7 percent of all receipts right there leaving a whopping 33.3 for the entire operation of the government. No wonder why we borrow so damn much.

You are wayy off. Not sure where you're getting this info, but it is incorrect.

You are wayy off. Not sure where you're getting this info, but it is incorrect.
Incorrect because you say so huh? Sure.

Looks like I might have been slightly off as receipts look to be 2.6 trillion, not 2.61 and I had Medicare costing .03 trillion less but the numbers are damn close AND I am giving the benefit of the doubt to the researcher over at death and taxes since he is giving the government the more favorable outcome here. Perhaps there is something I missed in the source material?
Here is an EXCELLENT representation of the federal budget. You can see the chart in the pic and it is always a good idea to pick one of these babies up:
D_T_A_Plus_4_SM_200.jpg

Part of the actual poster:
[ame=http://www.amazon.com/Death-Taxes-Page-Book-Poster/dp/1612182046]Amazon.com: Death & Taxes (1 Page Book) [Poster] (9781612182049): Jess Bachman: Books[/ame]
Well, that was rather easy BUT Amazon is not necessarily the authority here. Why not go straight to the soure:
http://www.whitehouse.gov/sites/default/files/omb/budget/fy2013/assets/tables.pdf
It should be rather simple as the expenditures are itemized for you. There is also some additional info over at the CBO’s website but you get the picture.

Care to point out where I am so far off at?

edit: Well, the image is somewhat small. Go over to amazon from the link and it is FAR larger. It is at the bottom of the page.

Last edited:

That's a FOR SURE!

Con's just love spewing BASELESS regurgitated bs. They're really no different than a bunch of cackling hens (old busy body ladies) at the laundry mat spewing hear-say, rumors, factless bs based on nothing.:cool:

It's just like Clinton said in his speech. The con's during their 6 years under bush created this economic nightmare, then they TRY and blame it on obama using fear, lies, hate, slime, etc. and expect those with amnesia to give them another try at it.:badgrin::badgrin::badgrin:

Fact(s) remain(s) that every con president since and including Reagan have run up far more in deficit's than any or all dem's in the same period, and that's just one fact among many to choose from.:eusa_whistle:
Yep...damn skippy!!!

Clinton gave us one of THE best lines of the Administration. In his summary of the Republican meme he stated...

Bill Clinton said:
We left him a total mess, he hasn't cleaned it up fast enough so fire him and put us back in.

That's a FOR SURE!

Yep...damn skippy!!!

Clinton gave us one of THE best lines of the Administration. In his summary of the Republican meme he stated...

Bill Clinton said:
We left him a total mess, he hasn't cleaned it up fast enough so fire him and put us back in.
How unfortunate that a guy as intelligent as Clinton has to resort to liberal talking points.

That's a FOR SURE!

Yep...damn skippy!!!

Bill Clinton said:
How unfortunate that a guy as intelligent as Clinton has to resort to liberal talking points.

Actually them thar are facts, something you con lovers won't accept for some unknown reason. lol

Yep...damn skippy!!!

Actually them thar are facts, something you con lovers won't accept for some unknown reason. lol
Yes..As far as the typical liberal is concerned, Clinton belted out a few facts.
Clinton was doing his best to be a cheerleader for Obama.
There was nothing in his speech boosting Obama's record.
Style over substance.

Yes..As far as the typical liberal is concerned, Clinton belted out a few facts.
Style over substance.

You obviously didn't watch and more importantly LISTEN to what he stated or said.:clap2: Which actually blows your whole bs tirade out of the water seeing as you are basically clueless. He provided details, facts, no lies, AND basic math. All of which NO ONE on right/wrong side has yet to do before or after either.

I know cause I watched all 3 nights of the con convention and the endless bs they spewed. I even tivo'ed it so as to not miss one of the many bs statements that were spewed.

Last edited:
Style over substance.

You obviously didn't watch and more importantly LISTEN to what he stated or said.:clap2: Which actually blows your whole bs tirade out of the water seeing as you are basically clueless. He provided details, facts, no lies, AND basic math. All of which NO ONE on right/wrong side has yet to do before or after either.

I know cause I watched all 3 nights of the con convention and the endless bs they spewed. I even tivo'ed it so as to not miss one of the many bs statements that were spewed.

Congrats. You spent 8-10 hours watching/ rolling back GOP speeches, picked them apart and when finished were still angry that conservatives even exist.
So what....
You ar eevery bit as bad as those hyper religious fucks who record tv shows and carefully watch them over and over looking for ONE word they don't like. They then start firing off emails to the FCC to censor the program and to sponsors threatening boycotts.
You people far right and fer left are all candidates for occupation of a land fill.

Style over substance.

Congrats. You spent 8-10 hours watching/ rolling back GOP speeches, picked them apart and when finished were still angry that conservatives even exist.
So what....
You ar eevery bit as bad as those hyper religious fucks who record tv shows and carefully watch them over and over looking for ONE word they don't like. They then start firing off emails to the FCC to censor the program and to sponsors threatening boycotts.
You people far right and fer left are all candidates for occupation of a land fill.

Oh, so you don't even listen to what anyone has to say - you just draw your own conclusions based on what you THINK of them based on..........what? You're a hoot!:badgrin: Do you THINK you have some kind of crystal ball?

It wasn't all that long ago Clinton had a very different opinion of Obama.
Now he loves the guy.... Clinton's the perfect politician.

Welfare has caused incredible damage to minorities to near biblical proportions.
It ensured blacks stayed poor and out of white neighborhoods.
The MSNBC correspondent is too stupid and her head too filled with liberal pixie dust to realize that it WAS welfare that held back minority prosperity for over 40 years.
Idiot.

So what....

Oh, so you don't even listen to what anyone has to say - you just draw your own conclusions based on what you THINK of them based on..........what? You're a hoot!:badgrin: Do you THINK you have some kind of crystal ball?
I have no interest in watching stuff over and over looking for shit with which to bother myself.
I'm a busy individual...You can wring your hands all you like. Your choice.

So what....

I have no interest in watching stuff over and over looking for shit with which to bother myself.

Then I suggest you ween yourself of fixed news/propaganda. Problem solved! lol

Then I suggest you ween yourself of fixed news/propaganda. Problem solved! lol

Then I suggest you take you own advice.

All those ‘facts’ you talk about other belting out and I have yet to see you relate even a single fact. Even when you call my facts wrong and I prove them right all we get is silence. Can’t hear anything that is not dropped out of your left agenda?

New Topics

Forum List

Back