MSNBC has buried coverage of gay black shooting rampage story; Shameful.

It appears that, as is usual, the networks are bowing to NRA pressure by hiding the horrifying effects of gun violence.

And I realize that's rather conspiratorial. The point is that it makes more sense than the OP's conspiracy.

www.msnbc.com

Not surprising. MSNBC has whitewashed (no pun) the murderous rampage of the homosexual black man who shot those innocent white reporters.

Barely 1 day later....and what's their top stories at 1320 hours on 08/27/2015?

Donald Trump vs Ricky Martin
Murders...in Austria.
Hilary calling GOP sexist
New Orleans and Katrina 10 year mark
MMA Ronda Rouse vs Floyd Mayweather
Trump in the Carolinas
Obamas Iran deal

Then....way way way down below hurricane anniversaries and a male boxing vs girl MMA hypothetical and some murders in Eastern Europe.....there you'll find info on the gay black madman. BUT....that's a story about what Trump said....how it was mental health, not a gun.

Disgusting. The media is such a fucking joke.
No they have not....and if you actually had paid attention rather than let some RW pundit tell you what to think, you would have known that.

I got my information straight from www.msnbc.com

Clicked on it at the time is said. And that was their rundown. The homosexual killer buried underneath news about a female boxer, Austrian murders, and a hurricane anniversary. And 2 Trump stories. And an Obama Iran story. And....well....you saw it.

Why are you homosexuals out murdering people?

It's still the first story on my local news in philly

I expect them to stop talking about it after today or tomorrow

If they refuse to identify the incident as a racial attack, at least they can call it what the perp himself did - race revenge.

Why would we call it that? He didn't randomly shoot white people.

He shot two ex-coworkers he blamed for getting him fired.

Sorry, man, 400 Americans are killed by coworkers every year. It's why most workplaces are gun-free zones.

May your petty complaint fall upon deaf ears.

The less attention this murder incident has, the better....

Not because he"s half black, not because he's gay, if he is gay?

But because he video taped his murdering of these two people and within seconds put it on the internet and within minutes he was world wide, and infamous....in his demented head....

I don't want to see other demented assholes copy cat this live coverage of his murders...with their own mass murders...and video taping and uploading to the world wide web.

Can't you see this happening with these psycho murderers....? Wanting to copy for infamy?

If they refuse to identify the incident as a racial attack, at least they can call it what the perp himself did - race revenge.

Why would we call it that? He didn't randomly shoot white people.

He shot two ex-coworkers he blamed for getting him fired.

Sorry, man, 400 Americans are killed by coworkers every year. It's why most workplaces are gun-free zones.
Read his manifesto, JoeJoe. :slap:

It appears that, as is usual, the networks are bowing to NRA pressure by hiding the horrifying effects of gun violence.

And I realize that's rather conspiratorial. The point is that it makes more sense than the OP's conspiracy.

Now that is crazy talk. The NRA is bad mouthed in the press constantly.

Read his manifesto, JoeJoe.

I should point out that the full manifesto hasn't been released.

but the excerpts are the ramblings of a guy who hated his coworkers and his life. race was only one part of his greivences.

He also goes on about his father, his former gay lover, the company, complains about black men who picked on him for being gay, praised the Columbine and VA Tech shooters, complained his former station had gotten a new station to rescind job offer.

After Shooting, Alleged Gunman Details Grievances in 'Suicide Notes'

Last edited:

Forum List

Back