MSNBC has buried coverage of gay black shooting rampage story; Shameful.

bucs90

Gold Member
Feb 25, 2010
www.msnbc.com

Not surprising. MSNBC has whitewashed (no pun) the murderous rampage of the homosexual black man who shot those innocent white reporters.

Barely 1 day later....and what's their top stories at 1320 hours on 08/27/2015?

Donald Trump vs Ricky Martin
Murders...in Austria.
Hilary calling GOP sexist
New Orleans and Katrina 10 year mark
MMA Ronda Rouse vs Floyd Mayweather
Trump in the Carolinas
Obamas Iran deal

Then....way way way down below hurricane anniversaries and a male boxing vs girl MMA hypothetical and some murders in Eastern Europe.....there you'll find info on the gay black madman. BUT....that's a story about what Trump said....how it was mental health, not a gun.

Disgusting. The media is such a fucking joke.

Looks like Rush was right, again. They are indeed conflicted about running the story.

Oh yeah he's right. They're dumbfounded. They are reporting on what Trump said about it. The easy way to avoid themselves commenting on it.

www.msnbc.com

Not surprising. MSNBC has whitewashed (no pun) the murderous rampage of the homosexual black man who shot those innocent white reporters.

Murders...in Austria.
Trump in the Carolinas
Obamas Iran deal

Then....way way way down below hurricane anniversaries and a male boxing vs girl MMA hypothetical and some murders in Eastern Europe.....there you'll find info on the gay black madman. BUT....that's a story about what Trump said....how it was mental health, not a gun.

No they have not....and if you actually had paid attention rather than let some RW pundit tell you what to think, you would have known that.

now you see why their ratings are in the TOILET. just about where they should be.

Is there anything new to discuss about this workplace shooting?

News flash, about 400 Americans a year are killed by the co-workers. The only reason THIS is a big deal is we had video.

I'm starting to think that the only people who watch MSLSD are a handful of media watchdogs, and a couple hundred thousand of obozo's mindless zealots in the media itself.

Weird. I just went to MSNBC's Web site and I see an article about it right on the front page

OK, make that handful of media watchdogs, and a couple hundred thousand of obozo's mindless zealots in the media itself, and Don't Taz Me Bro.

News flash, about 400 Americans a year are killed by the co-workers. The only reason THIS is a big deal is we had video.

Generally I agree with your statement.

What I, and I think some of my right-wing friends, are frustrated over, is that if this was a white 'christian' male, and the victims were 'black' or 'homosexual'..... the media would be flipping out right now. It would be highlighted by every single left-wing news outlet as an example of the evil racists, homophobic, wealthy, angry white-privileged male, NRA / GOP member on a rampage.

But instead.... "what's special about work place shooting? 400 Americans die every year by co-workers. Who cares...."

It's as if those signs saying "black lives matter", need the word "only" at the start.

It is frustrating that all those people screaming about "equality", and yet we see clearly two stories about people being killed is not treated equally.

www.msnbc.com

Murders...in Austria.
Trump in the Carolinas
Obamas Iran deal

Dear bucs90
If they are waiting for a solution to the problem before they publicize it, they may like that better.
What I would ask people to do, is to take a personal challenge,
take one person, one issue or one group you hate as much as Flanagan hated what the station
and reporters represented to him,
and do the opposite of what Flanagan did.

Try reaching out and being the bigger person.

Admit you cannot stand this problem, or the people you blame for it.
And ask help to 'build a bridge" and address the problem ANYWAY.

GIVEN the fact that both positions on opposite sides of the bridge blame the other.
That is why we need to meet halfway.

Find ONE solution ONE step both sides AGREE would be in the right direction.
And join hands, walk together and TAKE that step.

Try it. If you want to jump all over Flanagan, or on the media for how the response was or wasn't this or that,
then go to your public radio station and ask to be a part of some solution to the problem you see wasn't addressed.

You trying doing what you see others aren't doing.
And report back when you find a solution worth sharing in the media.

What I, and I think some of my right-wing friends, are frustrated over, is that if this was a white 'christian' male, and the victims were 'black' or 'homosexual'..... the media would be flipping out right now. It would be highlighted by every single left-wing news outlet as an example of the evil racists, homophobic, wealthy, angry white-privileged male, NRA / GOP member on a rampage.

But instead.... "what's special about work place shooting? 400 Americans die every year by co-workers. Who cares...."

It's as if those signs saying "black lives matter", need the word "only" at the start.

It is frustrating that all those people screaming about "equality", and yet we see clearly two stories about people being killed is not treated equally.
Are you saying that the media DIDN'T flip out over this?

Are you saying that the media DIDN'T flip out over this?

I'm looking for the homicidal homo, and racism claims...... not seeing it....

Now there was quite a bit of media coverage, but that wasn't because it was a homicidal homo racists black man.... it was because someone in the media got killed. The media always reports a ton when it's someone from the media that gets killed.

Forum List

Back