MSNBC guest says ‘revolution’ is needed to stop ‘terrifying’ acts of ‘dictator’ Trump

What is he even talking about? Our democracy is "endangered" because a memo was made public that shows how Hillary Clinton, the DNC, individuals in the FBI, individuals in the Justice Department and individuals in the Obama Administration used Russians to put out a phony "dossier on Donald Trump and then used what they knew was a phony dossier as part of the basis for obtaining a FISA warrant to spy on the Trump campaign?

Gee, Donny! Seems to me that the "revolution" was needed a few years back to keep the Obama Administration from doing things that make Nixon's Watergate scandal pale in comparison!

??? So to catalyze a discussion about what you consider to be an outlandish remark made by Don Deutsch and rather than remark upon the substance of what the man actually said, you posit that the man is getting talking points from Bernie Sanders, yet provide not one bit of correlation to any specific remarks Sanders has made. WTH? Whatever....

Aside:
Dude, you really need to start reading better news sites than one that uses a headline about another news site's content as clickbait:
  • The headline of the page to which you linked is "MSNBC guest says ‘revolution’ is needed to stop ‘terrifying’ acts of ‘dictator’ Trump," and the entirety of the content pertaining to that headline is nothing other than what Don said as a commentator on a totally different news outlet's show. Seriously? True Pundit is so literal that their idea of journalism is reporting what what other news outlets' editorialists have said. That's not news; it's gossip about a news organization's content.
  • True Pundit has the nerve to ask people to donate to support True Pundit's "independent journalism." -- For every so-called story there, one is taken to some other website where the actual story is found. Seriously? That story (and the one that follows it on the same page, no less) consists entirely of posting an excerpt form an MSNBC program and including a few bits of transcription from the video clip. There is no original content in their so-called news story!

Independent journalism is what one gets from organizations that have reporters and editorialists of its own who write/tape/film/record and publish original content obtained from their own sources and or generated from their own minds. Some examples: Reuters, AP, The Economist, Foreign Affairs, The New Yorker, The Atlantic, ITN/ITV, PBS Newshour, The Weekly Standard, Cook Political Report, The Independent, CSPAN, Quartz, and Nature and tons of journals. Also, though not a news organization, NIH RePORT site is excellent for gathering information about anything the NIH have researched over the past 25 years, which is a whole lot of stuff: pretty much anything and everything that intersects with health -- economics and other social sciences, physics, biology, chemistry, medicine/pharmacology, and of course specific health studies/issues. Lastly, though not news really, but well worth reading, Edge.org conversations.
  • Despite the site's name, there's no punditry of any sort, not even attempts at it, on the page. There's not one editorial there.
  • I didn't come across one "story" on the site that even identified the name of so much as one individual who wrote the "story" the site claims to be reporting. I clicked some ten different headlines and not one was an original article/story or editorial.

??? So to catalyze a discussion about what you consider to be an outlandish remark made by Don Deutsch and rather than remark upon the substance of what the man actually said, you posit that the man is getting talking points from Bernie Sanders, yet provide not one bit of correlation to any specific remarks Sanders has made. WTH? Whatever....

Aside:
Dude, you really need to start reading better news sites than one that uses a headline about another news site's content as clickbait:
  • The headline of the page to which you linked is "MSNBC guest says ‘revolution’ is needed to stop ‘terrifying’ acts of ‘dictator’ Trump," and the entirety of the content pertaining to that headline is nothing other than what Don said as a commentator on a totally different news outlet's show. Seriously? True Pundit is so literal that their idea of journalism is reporting what what other news outlets' editorialists have said. That's not news; it's gossip about a news organization's content.
  • True Pundit has the nerve to ask people to donate to support True Pundit's "independent journalism." -- For every so-called story there, one is taken to some other website where the actual story is found. Seriously? That story (and the one that follows it on the same page, no less) consists entirely of posting an excerpt form an MSNBC program and including a few bits of transcription from the video clip. There is no original content in their so-called news story!

Independent journalism is what one gets from organizations that have reporters and editorialists of its own who write/tape/film/record and publish original content obtained from their own sources and or generated from their own minds. Some examples: Reuters, AP, The Economist, Foreign Affairs, The New Yorker, The Atlantic, ITN/ITV, PBS Newshour, The Weekly Standard, Cook Political Report, The Independent, CSPAN, Quartz, and Nature and tons of journals. Also, though not a news organization, NIH RePORT site is excellent for gathering information about anything the NIH have researched over the past 25 years, which is a whole lot of stuff: pretty much anything and everything that intersects with health -- economics and other social sciences, physics, biology, chemistry, medicine/pharmacology, and of course specific health studies/issues. Lastly, though not news really, but well worth reading, Edge.org conversations.
  • Despite the site's name, there's no punditry of any sort, not even attempts at it, on the page. There's not one editorial there.
  • I didn't come across one "story" on the site that even identified the name of so much as one individual who wrote the "story" the site claims to be reporting. I clicked some ten different headlines and not one was an original article/story or editorial.

Translation for the average joe~ the left is upset about Russia telling us the DNC and Hillary is corrupt as all hell and it appears also with the F.B.I.

Aside:

Translation for the average joe~ the left is upset about Russia telling us the DNC and Hillary is corrupt as all hell and it appears also with the F.B.I.

Thank You and I mean it... :wink_2:

I've noticed that Xelor really cuts back on the verbiage if you kinda piss him off, he even uses dirty words and gets right to the point.... :popcorn:

I've noticed that Xelor really cuts back on the verbiage if you kinda piss him off, he even uses dirty words and gets right to the point.... :popcorn:

Is he so vain and thinks anyone reads the novels he posts on here as a retort????

He has to be the most boring poster here on USMB

Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Is he so vain and thinks anyone reads the novels he posts on here as a retort????

He has to be the most boring poster here on USMB

Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

I've kinda wondered if Xelor and pollyanna Pogo are related..

Mr. Deutsch's comment, I feel, shows that it is time that responsible adults (politicians, business people, journalists, and courageous show-biz types) of the Democratic Party stand up and demand that this kind of unhinged insanity come to an end. Now!

If you dip into any history book, you will see that all revolutions have produced nothing but misery.

The French people revolted against the King.They got the Reign of Terror.
The Russian people revolted against the Czar. They got Marshal Stalin.
The Chinese people revolted against General Chiang Kai-Shek. They got Chairman Mao.
The Iranian people revolted against the Shah. They got a theocratic dictatorship.

Those people who are explicitly and implicitly encouraging violence are playing with fire.

Aside:

Reporting what someone has stated in public is news ... Commenting on what you think about it is commentary ... Nit-wit ... :thup:

We have seen Republicans shot at a ball field in Virginia. We have seen children shot up at a country western event in Las Vegas. All I can say to these moronic liberals is,"BRING IT ON MOTHER FUCKERS". For the past 8 years Concerned US citizens have been buying up arms just for this reason, which is why Obumbler is the "Gun Salesman of the Decade". The liberals call US crazy for arming up for insurrection, yet here we are listening again from the Lame Stream Media on their future plans. Lock and Load people, those large squirrels are getting upitty again..

Obama is the greatest gun salesman in America

One of the biggest squirrel guns on the market today.

Aside:

Better scrape off the "I'm with Her" bumper sticker, for you just might be mistaken as an ISIS sympathizer...

What is he even talking about? Our democracy is "endangered" because a memo was made public that shows how Hillary Clinton, the DNC, individuals in the FBI, individuals in the Justice Department and individuals in the Obama Administration used Russians to put out a phony "dossier on Donald Trump and then used what they knew was a phony dossier as part of the basis for obtaining a FISA warrant to spy on the Trump campaign?

Gee, Donny! Seems to me that the "revolution" was needed a few years back to keep the Obama Administration from doing things that make Nixon's Watergate scandal pale in comparison!

How come nobody (but me) questions the "courts" or some "judge" lol.......who allowed this sort of nonsense into the court or agreed to go along with it? What a dope or another commie hack.

The stench from the bench is making me clench.

How come nobody (but me) questions the "courts" or some "judge" lol.......who allowed this sort of nonsense into the court or agreed to go along with it? What a dope or another commie hack.

The stench from the bench is making me clench.

The FISA court took the FBI at face value, Yeller. The better question is...why were individuals in the FBI allowed to run a "get Trump" operation that wasn't shut down by those in charge...at the FBI...at Justice...and at the Obama White House?

It's the same question that should have been asked about Lois Lerner over at the IRS. Who allowed THAT to happen?

There was a palpable "stench" coming from the Obama Administration! With cover from a compliant liberal media they managed to do things that Richard Nixon only dreamed of doing! They used the IRS to hamstring their political opponents and they used the Justice Department to spy on other political opponents. If you believe in the rule of law and democracy...then those who were in the know...should be facing criminal charges.

Forum List

Back