MSNBC Guest Says "Nothing Says Lets Go Kill Some Muslims Like Country Music"

This barrage of demagoguery needs to end. MSNBC is getting to the point that they've taken leave of their senses. Speaking about Ted Cruz listening to country music after 9/11:

joan_walsh_Jamilah_Lemieux.jpg

Yet again, MSNBC had to issue an on-air apology, after one of its left-wing guests made an outrageous statement. On the 25 March 2015 edition of Now With Alex Wagner, Ebony.com's senior editor Jamilah Lemieux responded to Senator Ted Cruz's statement about listening to country music post-9/11 by snarking, "Nothing says, let's go kill some Muslims like country music....I mean, really? That's absurd."

MSNBC Guest Nothing Says Let s Go Kill Some Muslims Like Country Music CNS News

Thats funny

Now tell us how "inclusive" country music is

I haven't heard a country song yet that says Kill the police or FUCK the police, or fuck the whore, or suck my cock.... did I miss one?????

This barrage of demagoguery needs to end. MSNBC is getting to the point that they've taken leave of their senses. Speaking about Ted Cruz listening to country music after 9/11:

joan_walsh_Jamilah_Lemieux.jpg

Yet again, MSNBC had to issue an on-air apology, after one of its left-wing guests made an outrageous statement. On the 25 March 2015 edition of Now With Alex Wagner, Ebony.com's senior editor Jamilah Lemieux responded to Senator Ted Cruz's statement about listening to country music post-9/11 by snarking, "Nothing says, let's go kill some Muslims like country music....I mean, really? That's absurd."

MSNBC Guest Nothing Says Let s Go Kill Some Muslims Like Country Music CNS News

Thats funny

Now tell us how "inclusive" country music is
Why don't you us how "inclusive" cop-killer rap is, asshole?

No one takes anything or anyone on MSNBC serious this is just one more example of why.
Then why do so many watch? We hear all About Ed and Rachel and others, but not from liberals!
If you look at their ratings you will see few do watch it's usually another news source that reports on things like this. I check them out every now and then just to get their unique take on things.
This is the kind of thing they teach kids in some colleges these days.

I've heard some of these idiots spouting this bigotry often when they don't think anyone is listening. They tell this to each other at parties and get togethers.

You're doing the same thing you are chastising someone for doing......generalizing. They don't teach that in college, quit lying.
And when is the last time you went to college, or had a kid in college?

Just curious.

Maybe hour great-grandchildren keep you "hip" to the college scene and the current propaganda.

No one takes anything or anyone on MSNBC serious this is just one more example of why.
Then why do so many watch? We hear all About Ed and Rachel and others, but not from liberals!
If you look at their ratings you will see few do watch it's usually another news source that reports on things like this. I check them out every now and then just to get their unique take on things.
This is the kind of thing they teach kids in some colleges these days.

I've heard some of these idiots spouting this bigotry often when they don't think anyone is listening. They tell this to each other at parties and get togethers.

You're doing the same thing you are chastising someone for doing......generalizing. They don't teach that in college, quit lying.

Just curious.
No, you're trying to imply that I don't know what is going on in college.

Maybe hour great-grandchildren keep you "hip" to the college scene and the current propaganda.[/QUOTE]

Instead of just asking dumb questions, why don't you post a link showing that they teach bigotry in college ....if any college kid is spouting off bigotry, it's going to be a right-wing kid, because they are the ones that hear it at home and practice it. It is the Republican leaders that are pushing to pass bills that allow discrimination

Indiana Governor Signs Anti-Gay Religious Freedom Bill At Private Ceremony

Forum List

Back