MSNBC get's Pat on the Head

Well, Obama clearly thinks they are YoungLefty. I cannot abide Maddow because she screams at the camera. I'm not sure if I have seen Olbermann....MSNBC just has ZERO value for me as news. If I had watched before, I'd stop...Obama's comments should be career-enders for any journalist in a nation with a free press.

Yanno, in the 1960's when we learned Nixon had maintained an"Enemies List" we went batshit. How dare any US president declare any US citizen his "enemy". But at least Nixon denied the list existed as long as he could and never told us who was on it....it took journalists to find that out.

Obama makes his "Enemies List and Friends List" public and does up a press release every time he moves someone on or off them. That should offend you, YoungLefty. It certainly offends me...it is an abuse of the power of the presidency. If Obama wants to poke pins in voodoo dolls of Glen Beck and Bill O'Reilly, let him do so in private.

Well, If Obama thinks that, obviously he hasn't ever watched Maddow or Olbermann. Both call out Obama and his administration all the time.. Just go back and watch their covering of the health reform legislation.. They were outright pissed over how the Admin. handled it.

Sarah Palin's always out harolding fox as the best channel.. But Obama can't say something good about MSNBC? Why the double standard?

Oh please. Bush's admin. attacked MSNBC all the time. And Obama was asked a question.. What's wrong with him telling the truth?

Yeah they attacked him for not being Left Enough. They were pissed about no Single Payer.

And your claim about Bush attacking MSNBC is pure BS. Bush was a lot of things, but one thing he never did. Was whine and or complain about press coverage.

It was one of the things the right knocked him for. For not standing up and fighting back against the bias in the press. Ever.

I certainly recall wondering what the hell was wrong with Bush for just taking the bullshit lies from the press.

I seem to recall just about every media outlet, blogger, and person on the corner talking about how stupid Bush was. Constantly.

Slightly less common were the Hitler signs.

Nothing seems to have changed. It's just the bottom of the inning and the the teams have switched positions. Same playbook, same crap, same stupid game.

And my beer's gone flat.

Forum List

Back