MSNBC Fri thru Sun nights - Lockup, etc

Status
Not open for further replies.
Give the poor felon a second chance etc...

Hello? CRIME IS A CHOICE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

They show this guy a lot as well:

chris-hansen.jpg

Did you know felons in lock-up have an "honor-code?"

Like any of these POS could think they are better than anybody..............................

chris-hansen.jpg

Who is the guy???

I must be out-of-the-loop.................................

It may be a good thing that you have not met him personally.

Dateline NBC - To Catch A Predator With Chris Hansen - Breaking News, Headlines & Top Stories - msnbc.com- msnbc.com

I actually like the show, but I got to tell you that I don't understand how men can be so stupid as to actually go to the house of a kid posting on the internet for sex like they do.

And then to walk out of the house and not to expect to met the local police face to face! :lol: I guess that it is true that some men think with other parts of their bodies than their brains.

Immie

Only credibleguy on MSNBC is Chris Mathews

what is Olberdork doing ?

chris-hansen.jpg

Who is the guy???

Dateline NBC - To Catch A Predator With Chris Hansen - Breaking News, Headlines & Top Stories - msnbc.com- msnbc.com

I actually like the show, but I got to tell you that I don't understand how men can be so stupid as to actually go to the house of a kid posting on the internet for sex like they do.

And then to walk out of the house and not to expect to met the local police face to face! :lol: I guess that it is true that some men think with other parts of their bodies than their brains.

Immie
I always wondered about the legitimacy of the show.

On any other "reality" show and/or police show people who don't sign waivers faces are blurred. But never are any of these guys faces blurred....

Who is the guy???

Immie
I always wondered about the legitimacy of the show.

On any other "reality" show and/or police show people who don't sign waivers faces are blurred. But never are any of these guys faces blurred....

I don't know about that. Would you allow your face to be shown in that situation for ANY reason at all if it was just an acting gig? No way! Not in a million years. Not for a million dollars... um, a hundred million, I might consider it... if they have a good make up artist? But do you think MSNBC has that big of a budget?

And yes, I have wondered about that as well. One way or another the predators are not all that smart.

Immie

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

New Topics

Forum List

Back