MSNBC Follies

iamwhatiseem

Diamond Member
Aug 19, 2010
On a hill
Matthews...already whining.
Railing on about don't Americans want the Gov't help during floods and hurricanes?

Now complaining about the Tea Party again

Railing on about don't Americans want the Gov't help during floods and hurricanes?

You're such a liar. They're talking about many interesting topics.

My vote for mosr neg repped post of the night.
I was listening to Matthews as I typed it.

Go away...shew.

Matthews: Delaware. Tea Party Lost Delaware. Palin lost Delaware
Olbermann: Tea Party cost the R's Delaware. Palin. Boooooosh
Maddow: Palins Booosh. Delaware

Matthews: Palin lost Delaware. Tea Party Lost Delaware.
Olbermann: Palin. Tea Party Tea Party cost the R's Delaware. Palin. Boooooosh
Maddow: Palins Booosh. Delaware

Skookerasbil suggested we watch MSNBC and we all thought it was a good idea.

Did you know Coons won Delaware? I think MSNBC is going to do an hour special on it

Maddow was implying that the Dems aren't radical enough, they need a Leftist version of the Tea Party

Man - can you count the little slips these guys keep making when they say "we" when talking about Democrats?

Like what?

I'm in Wyoming: They don't get MSNBC.:eusa_eh:

Like your buddy Rand and his future relationship with Mitch. Evan Bayh and how he never did anything when he was in office but left vwith 10,000,000 in campaign cash. Evan will be on the show later.

Blanch Lincoln and her problems getting reelected. Stuff like that.

Chris Matthews is hardly talking and he certainly isn't whining or railing. They're discussing important and interesting topics.

Like what?

Like your buddy Rand and his future relationship with Mitch. Evan Bayh and how he never did anything when he was in office but left vwith 10,000,000 in campaign cash. Evan will be on the show later.

Chris Matthews is hardly talking and he certainly isn't whining or railing. They're discussing important and interesting topics.

Damn I wish I could watch.

Are they talking about how many Dems are winning because they supported Health Care Legislation?

Like what?

Damn I wish I could watch.

Are they talking about how many Dems are winning because they supported Health Care Legislation?

Do you believe teapartiers are also taking out the GOP or haven't you figured that out yet?

Forum List

Back