MSNBC Fails to Mention "There are White *******"...

HamptonRoads.com | PilotOnline.com

Byrd's accomplishments followed a childhood of poverty in West Virginia, and his success on the national stage came despite a complicated history on racial matters. As a young man, he was a member of the Ku Klux Klan for a brief period, and he joined Southern Democrats in an unsuccessful filibuster against the landmark 1964 Civil Rights Act.

He later apologized for both actions, saying intolerance has no place in America. While supporting later civil rights bills, he opposed busing to integrate schools.

Returning to meat cutting in West Virginia, he became popular for his fundamentalist Bible lectures. A grand dragon of the Ku Klux Klan suggested he run for office.

^Out of almost 60 Paragraphs of Praising him they barely Mention the above.

Check the NYT's Obit on Reagan for an Example of what they do to those who they don't Vote for.

:)

peace...

For the 2 weeks that Lott (R) was Apologizing and Begging for Forgiveness for his Joke @ a 100yr old's Roast, you would have Thought it was Byrd (D) Apologizing for the 2nd Longest Filibuster in History...

When he, as a US Senator, NOT a "Young Man" or a Child, Filibustered Against Blacks getting Civil Rights in 1964.

Did Byrd EVER say he was "Sorry"?...

Did he EVER Apologize Directly for that?...

For being in the KKK?... A Grand Kleagle in the KKK?...

I Know his Spokesperson Excused his "There are White *******" Comment a few years back as a Product of Exhaustion, so I can't be Certain he EVER Apologized for his Abject Racism over his Career...

We Know that Lott (R) Lost his Leadership even AFTER Apologizing Obsessively for a Joke...

Interesting.

peace...

For the 2 weeks that Lott (R) was Apologizing and Begging for Forgiveness for his Joke @ a 100yr old's Roast, you would have Thought it was Byrd (D) Apologizing for the 2nd Longest Filibuster in History...

When he, as a US Senator, NOT a "Young Man" or a Child, Filibustered Against Blacks getting Civil Rights in 1964.

Did Byrd EVER say he was "Sorry"?...

Did he EVER Apologize Directly for that?...

For being in the KKK?... A Grand Kleagle in the KKK?...

I Know his Spokesperson Excused his "There are White *******" Comment a few years back as a Product of Exhaustion, so I can't be Certain he EVER Apologized for his Abject Racism over his Career...

We Know that Lott (R) Lost his Leadership even AFTER Apologizing Obsessively for a Joke...

Interesting.

peace...

I didn't Think so...

peace...

msnbc dusted Byrd's past under the rug?

OMG NO WAY!

Someone get on the phone to hell and make sure it isn't one big glacier right now!

OMG NO WAY!

Someone get on the phone to hell and make sure it isn't one big glacier right now!

As did the AP, etc., etc... As I Illustrated.

Check Ronald Reagan's Obit in the NYT... :eusa_shhh:

Observing that the AP and all of it's Children are Rooting for One Side over the other this Morning, A15?...

Welcome aboard! :lol:

pecae...

OMG NO WAY!

As did the AP, etc., etc... As I Illustrated.

Check Ronald Reagan's Obit in the NYT... :eusa_shhh:

Observing that the AP and all of it's Children are Rooting for One Side over the other this Morning, A15?...

Welcome aboard! :lol:

pecae...

Is it some sort of revelation that media is biased, though?

When will you start using your investigative skills to criticize right wing media as well?

You come off just as biased and partisan, if not more so than the outlets you criticize with the liberal media critic schtick you got going.

OMG NO WAY!

Interestingly MSNBC about 30 minutes ago had Eugene Robinson on talking about Byrd's racist past in no uncertain terms. I heard it being talked about on CNN yesterday too.

This is one of the right's classic tactics, determine beforehand how they want the 'liberal' media to behave, to fit the right's caricature, and then concoct a story to fit the myth.

Well the good news is since it's an MSNBC report virtually no one will even know about it.

The AP Failed to do it also...

Also Failed to Mention that he was a Grand Kleagle in the KKK, instead Opting to Paint it as a Passing Youthful Error.

Pure Crap.

peace...

WTF is a "keagle"? And how is it that you seem to know so much about the KKK?

He knows even more about the GayGayGay. And there's no mystery why that is...

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Hey, the man's dead, I'm notgoing to beat up on him. But... I will say this, the fact that that guy, or anybody for that matter, is that old and still in the Senate for 50+ years is EXACTLY what is wrong in DC.

Well the good news is since it's an MSNBC report virtually no one will even know about it.

Also Failed to Mention that he was a Grand Kleagle in the KKK, instead Opting to Paint it as a Passing Youthful Error.

Pure Crap.

peace...

It's a "Grand Kleagle"... And it's his History. He was also an "Exalted Cyclops"...

And just because the DemocRATS "Conscience of the Senate" was the Abject Bigot that he was throughout his Life and Political Career AS A DEMOCRAT, doesn't mean that anyone who Observes his Racist History is then Linked to those FUCKS in the KKK.

Eat Shit.

pecae...

Pure Crap.

peace...

He knows even more about the GayGayGay. And there's no mystery why that is...

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Only Person in here Talking about the Gay is you... :lol:

Give it some Thought, Troll.

peace...

Forum List

Back