MSNBC.. Drooling Hate Fest

Only because stupid people voted for Obama because and only because he was BLACK and did not know what he was about and are regretting that vote today:cuckoo:

That's an odd angle to take...I always assumed the Democrats greatest strength going into the 2008 election was that they weren't Republicans.
Had barack obama been born white, would he be POTUS? Would he even have been elected to the Illinois House or the US Senate?

There's no reason to think he wouldn't.

He has charisma, usually speaks well, and knows enough to make many others think he knows a lot. Sounds like a typical politician to me...aside from that, the independents and other swing-type voters were for the majority going to vote against the '08 Republican nominee in general. I really don't think they ever had much of a chance.

Last edited:
Yes, you prefer silicone and bleach for you news.
No, you moron. It means I don't find Rachel Maddow attractive.

Sheesh.

Are you the Daveman from "The Red Leather Couch" the "Conservative Cave" or various other Forum/Boards ????? BTW thanx for explaining the I'd hit it " thingy ...
Yes, that's me, although I haven't been to either of the boards you named for quite some time.

Be advised, though, that "daveman" is a popular username. They're not all me.

Oh, did they use words like "Marxist, Fascist, a deep seated hatred for white people, friends with terrorists and......"

Oh, they didn't? I know a part that does.
Considering you think Biden calling TEA Partiers terrorists is clear and cogent political analysis, I'd say your judgement is incredibly screwed.

No one proved either one. If Republicans lied about Iraq, lied about making jobs, lied about Obama taking a trip costing 200 million dollars a day, why would anyone think they aren't lying now? They tell more lies than truth.
Yeah, like posting pictures of China and claiming it's Texas.

Oh, wait...

Sooo.. did anyone else watch the MSNBC evaluation after the Republican Debate...?

How can you have so many leftist twits agreeing with each other and still call it news...:lol:

unlike fauxnews, MSNBC doesn't try to pretend not to have an opinion.

any more troll threads you feel like regaling us with?

if you want to know about twits, feel free to turn on gretchen carlson.

Last edited:
No, you moron. It means I don't find Rachel Maddow attractive.

Sheesh.

Are you the Daveman from "The Red Leather Couch" the "Conservative Cave" or various other Forum/Boards ????? BTW thanx for explaining the I'd hit it " thingy ...
Yes, that's me, although I haven't been to either of the boards you named for quite some time.

Guess who I am , I was banned from most of the Forum/Boards we frequented , But all the Twaddle (Politically) I was ranting about there has played out in spades if you asked me ...

Guess who I am , I was banned from most of the Forum/Boards we frequented , But all the Twaddle (Politically) I was ranting about there has played out in spades if you asked me ...
I think I know, but the username isn't coming to me. Little help?

Sooo.. did anyone else watch the MSNBC evaluation after the Republican Debate...?

How can you have so many leftist twits agreeing with each other and still call it news...:lol:

Foxsnews pretends to be Conservative Middle Right but it has actuially swung middle Left (With Bob Beckle getting a Show) and (Greta ,Shep, Geraldo, Liz Weiel, still having shows and an endless parade of Lefty Guests panelists & contributers like the Skeletor Alan Colmes rat packing anyone who dares stray too far right at any given time ...

Did you watch fox after OBama's job speech? Didya...hack.

I think I know, but the username isn't coming to me. Little help?

Donpeyote,Gator Monroe ...

Foxsnews pretends to be Conservative Middle Right but it has actuially swung middle Left (With Bob Beckle getting a Show) and (Greta ,Shep, Geraldo, Liz Weiel, still having shows and an endless parade of Lefty Guests panelists & contributers like the Skeletor Alan Colmes rat packing anyone who dares stray too far right at any given time ...

that's really funny.

how can the gop have so many candidates and no one sane enough to win an election?

Same thing in 2008 except for Romney. The rest were all completely crazy, McCain was the least crazy among them, he made it to the general by default.

Phooey.. I have no choice but to agree with you on Gretchen, dang woman is a ding bat..

Troll Threads..?.It's a fun thread, no one's got hurt, plenty of friendly insults and it must be worthy because you're regaling.. (good word).. have some fun Darlin...:eusa_angel:

Did you watch fox after OBama's job speech? Didya...hack.

No.. no I didn't..

I was in the mood for humor and foolish, half-baked, half-witted, imbecilic, irrelevant, ludicrous, moronic, nonsensical, witless refrain, so I watched MSNBC...

I guess I could have just talked to you though.....:razz:

Forum List

Back