MSNBC.. Drooling Hate Fest

LOL...oh, the irony!

and yet we won the last with 365 elecrtoral votes.

reality a problem for you, eh?

Reality isn't a problem... but the whole 'we' thing is. The President is supposed to be the President of ALL Americans. Radical idea, I know, but personally, I'd quite like to have one that put that principle above his/her party.

you should really have told that to shrub when he basically told anyone who wasn't a rabid religious right neocon that they had no president.

Don't let anyone kid you; right about now, the Left's collective sphincter is so tight, they couldn't even pass gas between now and the next election! That's going to make them a pretty uncomfortable and ornery bunch, between now and then...oh wait, they already are; just their nature!:lol:

Don't let anyone kid you; right about now, the Left's collective sphincter is so tight, they couldn't even pass gas between now and the next election! That's going to make them a pretty uncomfortable and ornery bunch, between now and then...oh wait, they already are; just their nature!:lol:
colkilgoreavcopyty6.jpg

Barack Obama's school chums called him "Barry."

Actually..no.

It was the name he was registered in Indonesia under. So the many people here who get mad about international laws..are quite willing to follow the laws of Indonesia.

Funny ain't it?
President Obama went to school in Hawaii after Indonesia. I read an article somewhere by an old school chum of his who called him "Barry." That's where I got the impression his school chums in High school knew him as "Barry." I have no information of anyone President Obama went to school with in Indonesia, that I can remember right now. At least, I thought President Obama went to high school in Hawaii. Could I be wrong?

This article affirms what you read and offers many pictures of him and the lifestyle of his early life.

SNIP:

Barack Obama, then known as "Barry," sits with the Ka Wai Ola literary magazine staff in the 1979 Punahou School yearbook. (NY Times account here)

Barack Obama's Education

Last edited:
Sooo.. did anyone else watch the MSNBC evaluation after the Republican Debate...?

How can you have so many leftist twits agreeing with each other and still call it news...:lol:

Oh, did they use words like "Marxist, Fascist, a deep seated hatred for white people, friends with terrorists and......"

Oh, they didn't? I know a part that does.

Sooo.. did anyone else watch the MSNBC evaluation after the Republican Debate...?

How can you have so many leftist twits agreeing with each other and still call it news...:lol:

Oh, did they use words like "Marxist, Fascist, a deep seated hatred for white people, friends with terrorists and......"

Considering you think Biden calling TEA Partiers terrorists is clear and cogent political analysis, I'd say your judgement is incredibly screwed.

I would not "Hit it" with Rachel " Wesley Crusher" Maddow ...

I would not hit it in the box.
I would not hit it -- she's no fox.
I would not hit it in a house.
I would not click it with a mouse.
I would not hit it here or there.
I would not hit it anywhere.
I do not like Rachel Maddow's tail.
I do not like it, Zero-Fail.
Yes, you prefer silicone and bleach for you news.

Your main problem is you don't 'know' anything. You make shit up and call it 'fact'. You're a bottomfeeder in the ocean of intelligence.

LOL...oh, the irony!

Only because stupid people voted for Obama because and only because he was BLACK and did not know what he was about and are regretting that vote today:cuckoo:

That's an odd angle to take...I always assumed the Democrats greatest strength going into the 2008 election was that they weren't Republicans.

I would not "Hit it" with Rachel " Wesley Crusher" Maddow ...

No, you moron. It means I don't find Rachel Maddow attractive.

Sheesh.

Actually..no.

It was the name he was registered in Indonesia under. So the many people here who get mad about international laws..are quite willing to follow the laws of Indonesia.

Funny ain't it?
President Obama went to school in Hawaii after Indonesia. I read an article somewhere by an old school chum of his who called him "Barry." That's where I got the impression his school chums in High school knew him as "Barry." I have no information of anyone President Obama went to school with in Indonesia, that I can remember right now. At least, I thought President Obama went to high school in Hawaii. Could I be wrong?

This article affirms what you read and offers many pictures of him and the lifestyle of his early life.

SNIP:

Barack Obama, then known as "Barry," sits with the Ka Wai Ola literary magazine staff in the 1979 Punahou School yearbook. (NY Times account here)

Barack Obama's Education
Thanks for the link, AquaAthena. What were people thinking when they voted for him, having been steeped in the tea of p. for so long.

No, you moron. It means I don't find Rachel Maddow attractive.

Sheesh.

Are you the Daveman from "The Red Leather Couch" the "Conservative Cave" or various other Forum/Boards ????? BTW thanx for explaining the I'd hit it " thingy ...

Considering you think Biden calling TEA Partiers terrorists is clear and cogent political analysis, I'd say your judgement is incredibly screwed.

No one proved either one. If Republicans lied about Iraq, lied about making jobs, lied about Obama taking a trip costing 200 million dollars a day, why would anyone think they aren't lying now? They tell more lies than truth.

MSNBC shows rarely have on a strong conservative counter take on any issue, besides perhaps Hard Ball, and only if you consider MSNBC's token conservative Pat Buchanan. And when they do it's only to shout them down. The way MSNBC hosts carry on is laughable.

Have you watched ole Olberman lately? Everyone episode is a guest going on some rant with Olberman with a repetitive "uh huh" and occasional chime in.

Only because stupid people voted for Obama because and only because he was BLACK and did not know what he was about and are regretting that vote today:cuckoo:

That's an odd angle to take...I always assumed the Democrats greatest strength going into the 2008 election was that they weren't Republicans.
Had barack obama been born white, would he be POTUS? Would he even have been elected to the Illinois House or the US Senate?

Forum List

Back