MSNBC cuts every speech made by a minority from RNC speech coverage

0 percent

do you understand how bad that is?

having a couple of black people in your party does not change that one.

They stayed with the speaches that EVERYONE knew were the big ones.

I couldnt evern listen to most of what they did play of the speaches.

They were so crammed with fucking lies I had to change the channel.

all talking of this wonderful past when the GI bill helped their families become middle class or how SS paid their way throught school while wanting to rip those things from ohter Americans.

puke

I'll be surprised if FOX even COVERS the DNC....I didn't even watch it....Too busy keeping an eye on Isaac....I have family in Central Louisiana....a nephew and a great niece. They aren't near the Gulf...but I imagine it's still pretty bad.

0 percent

all talking of this wonderful past when the GI bill helped their families become middle class or how SS paid their way throught school while wanting to rip those things from ohter Americans.

puke
Excuses are like ass holes everyone has one:badgrin:

0 percent

puke

Watching MSNBC's slanted coverage STILL wasn't something you could handle, TM? That shows just how extreme you are. Obama's policies have failed. Both you and MSNBC can't admit that because that means YOU'VE failed right along with Barry. Progressives had a sitting President and super majorities in both the House and Senate. What did they do with those? Pass a health care "reform" bill that doesn't fix health care costs and adds another massive entitlement we have no way of paying for...and pass a "stimulus" that propped up the Public Sector unions and Barry's bundlers while letting the Private Sector twist in the wind.

Now Barack Obama's RECORD is being brought up...and it's not pretty. 42 straight months with unemployment over 8%. Trillion dollar plus deficits each and every year. That isn't GOP hyperbole...that's fact. We need a new President because this one has failed.

Last edited:
0 percent

puke
Excuses are like ass holes everyone has one:badgrin:

And most of them stink...

Anything to spin away from debating the issues. This is all they have.

Anyone that is conservative is welcome. Really, if someone wants to live off of the government they aren't likely to vote Republican.

Last edited:
I'll be surprised if FOX even COVERS the DNC....I didn't even watch it....Too busy keeping an eye on Isaac....I have family in Central Louisiana....a nephew and a great niece. They aren't near the Gulf...but I imagine it's still pretty bad.

Oh yeah, I remember how they blacked it out in '04 and '08.:eusa_whistle:

Forum List

Back