msnbc-caught-lying-in-romney-smear

In the fantasy world of Baby Huey Beck, you can change facts to lies and his dittohead followers just blindly believe it.

All anyone has to do is look at other sources of the same video ... The crowd is yelling Ryan and when Mittens tries to get them to yell both their names, there's silence.

That's not to say that crowd isn't pro- RobMe. They just aren't all that smart and couldn't think that fast.

If you think about it, its sort of a backhanded compliment to the usually slow-witted MitWit.

Whatta tool. lol

Since you have such contempt for tools, you probably have never used or will ever use tools, such as:

Spoons, forks, knives, hammers, screwdrivers, axes, wrenches, can openers, ladles, spatulas, egg lifters, glass cutters, ladders, pliers, etc....

Neanderthals like you never do.

Sure lol.

Masters in World History/French Civ.-you?

Well, I'll spell it out- I'm talking about brainwashed tools of the greedy rich, like Pub dupes, not genitals or pliers.

Obama engineered the Libya attack? Better order in some more tin foil...People, ALL people, were confused about what happened in Bengazi- end of story, dupes. And still are.

Last edited:
In the fantasy world of Baby Huey Beck, you can change facts to lies and his dittohead followers just blindly believe it.

All anyone has to do is look at other sources of the same video ... The crowd is yelling Ryan and when Mittens tries to get them to yell both their names, there's silence.

That's not to say that crowd isn't pro- RobMe. They just aren't all that smart and couldn't think that fast.

If you think about it, its sort of a backhanded compliment to the usually slow-witted MitWit.

I'm constantly amazed at how gullible the winger partisians are.. Even when the NY Times proves that MSLSD cheated and created a story in the editing room ----- there are STILL enough hypnotized zombie leftists out there to make life interesting..

Apparently, I could become a cult leader with just some shiny pebbles and $10 magician's kit....

Trying to explain to these babies how you move an Audio track in the editing room is like forcing Snooky to sit thru 4 hour of "The Cosmos"..

http://www.nytimes.com/2012/09/26/u...rt-campaigning-together-more-often.html?_r=3&

After Mr. Ryan whooped up the crowd in Vandalia on Tuesday, Mr. Romney moved to the front of the stage. As the crowd began chanting “Romney! Romney!” he cut them off.“Wait a second,” Mr. Romney said, instructing the audience to cheer for “Romney-Ryan! Romney-Ryan!” They did.

“There we go,” he said, pleased.

That story was filed BEFORE the MSLSD scandal broke... Go ahead --- get your tinfoil hat and your winger sneakers and tell us all how the NY Times got the event wrong...

Last edited:
Only idiots who never passed Grade 2 and can't tell the difference between the letters "T" and "F" call their fellow mentally deficient cronies "TOOL".

Reps are for RW circle jerks- exactly like the lying tools in the Pub propaganda machine. The bigger the tool, the higher the rep...

No, rep is a good indicator of just how big a jackass you are. I see you're down there at the level of the neo-nazis and pedophiles here on the board. Congrats. You have to be a real douche to sink that low.

The bigger the rep, the bigger the RW jackass tin foiler. No Dem has any. They care more about truth, justice, and the American way, not Pub dupism and Pubtroll histrionics.

actually all you prongheads care about is making up shit to suit your own agenda of telling others what to think and say and spending other people's money.
Your tactics are usually to call your opponents nazis, racists, xenophobes and homophobes.

You also have the power to read our minds as in Chris Matthews code words and dog whistle.

Truth my friggin ass.

Last edited:
Whatta tool. lol

Since you have such contempt for tools, you probably have never used or will ever use tools, such as:

Spoons, forks, knives, hammers, screwdrivers, axes, wrenches, can openers, ladles, spatulas, egg lifters, glass cutters, ladders, pliers, etc....

Neanderthals like you never do.

Sure lol.

Masters in World History/French Civ.-you?

Well, I'll spell it out- I'm talking about brainwashed tools of the greedy rich, like Pub dupes, not genitals or pliers.

Obama engineered the Libya attack? Better order in some more tin foil...People, ALL people, were confused about what happened in Bengazi- end of story, dupes. And still are.

IOW, you are still living in mommie's basement

The New York Times disagrees with you.

But I'm sure YOU know better...:cuckoo:

burgerking-9.jpg

Assholes.

Mitt Romney and Paul Ryan Campaign Rally - C-SPAN Video Library

Unedited version has crowd CLEARLY chanting Ryan.

What is wrong with you people. This is an easy thing to verify.

That's why Ryan made a "shucks no, you don't need to include me" motion with his hands.

The people who were there said it was "Romney, Romney". The NYT said it was "Romney, Romney".

Have fun defending MSNBC and claiming to clearly hear something which wasn't said.

Last edited:
Assholes.

That's why Ryan made a "shucks no, you don't need to include me" motion with his hands.

The people who were there said it was "Romney, Romney". The NYT said it was "Romney, Romney".

Have fun defending MSNBC and claiming to clearly hear something which wasn't said.

Link to the NYT article please. Thanks.

Assholes.

Link to the NYT article please. Thanks.

Bottom of the page here:

http://www.nytimes.com/2012/09/26/u...to-start-campaigning-together-more-often.html

Forum List

Back