msnbc-caught-lying-in-romney-smear

Reps are for RW circle jerks- exactly like the lying tools in the Pub propaganda machine. The bigger the tool, the higher the rep...

Ever thought people aren't as ready to believe you bs, that could kind of reflect on your rep.

What BS is that, Pub dupe?- see sig. You are clueless.

I read your signature and I find it ironic that you call Republicans "clueless". Most of it makes no sense, but if you can't take our lazy, ignorant, careless, stupid politics a minute longer, LEAVE.

Glenn Beck is a lying fucking piece of shit folks

Care to offer up some examples? Or is this just your opinion?

Sure..............here's one....................

Glenn Beck said today that his "Restoring Honor" rally attracted "a minimum of 500,000 people" and complained that news outlets, including CBS News, badly underestimated the number of people who showed up for the event.

"We'll never know the exact number, but anyone with eyes can see this number was in the hundreds of thousands," Beck said on his Fox News show.

CBS News commissioned the company AirPhotosLive.com to estimate the size of the rally. Using aerial pictures taken at what it deemed the height of the rally, AirPhotosLive.com said 87,000 people attended the event. The margin of error offered by AirPhotosLive.com was plus or minus 9,000 people.

Glenn Beck: My Rally had "Minimum of 500,000 People" - Political Hotsheet - CBS News

Reps are for RW circle jerks- exactly like the lying tools in the Pub propaganda machine. The bigger the tool, the higher the rep...

No, rep is a good indicator of just how big a jackass you are. I see you're down there at the level of the neo-nazis and pedophiles here on the board. Congrats. You have to be a real douche to sink that low.

The bigger the rep, the bigger the RW jackass tin foiler. No Dem has any. They care more about truth, justice, and the American way, not Pub dupism and Pubtroll histrionics.

Check out Jillian's rep. She's a seriously misguided Liberal, but she has one of the highest reputations on the board.
I disagree with nearly everything she writes, but I give her positive rep more often than I neg you.
She even reps me fairly often. The difference between you and her? She has an IQ higher than her shoe size.

Only guys with little dicks say size doesn't matter. :lol:

I'm HUGE!

Maybe if you were in China perhaps.

Here? Not so much. Based on your dick size references and the way you swagger, probably a bit under average.

Message boards must be the equivalent of a large fast car for you eh?

Glenn Beck said today that his "Restoring Honor" rally attracted "a minimum of 500,000 people" and complained that news outlets, including CBS News, badly underestimated the number of people who showed up for the event.

"We'll never know the exact number, but anyone with eyes can see this number was in the hundreds of thousands," Beck said on his Fox News show.

CBS News commissioned the company AirPhotosLive.com to estimate the size of the rally. Using aerial pictures taken at what it deemed the height of the rally, AirPhotosLive.com said 87,000 people attended the event. The margin of error offered by AirPhotosLive.com was plus or minus 9,000 people.

Glenn Beck: My Rally had "Minimum of 500,000 People" - Political Hotsheet - CBS News
CBS News? The "news" organization that tried to pass off a MS Word doc with default settings as a typewritten letter from forty years ago?

Killian_memos_MSWord_animated.gif

Leftist agenda =/= credibility.

CBS News? The "news" organization that tried to pass off a MS Word doc with default settings as a typewritten letter from forty years ago?

Killian_memos_MSWord_animated.gif

Leftist agenda =/= credibility.

Almost every other news agency (except FAUX Nooze) stated the exact same thing, including the BBC. I just grabbed one of the first ones to show up on Google.

It was also lampooned on the Daily Show with Jon Stewart.

No, rep is a good indicator of just how big a jackass you are. I see you're down there at the level of the neo-nazis and pedophiles here on the board. Congrats. You have to be a real douche to sink that low.

The bigger the rep, the bigger the RW jackass tin foiler. No Dem has any. They care more about truth, justice, and the American way, not Pub dupism and Pubtroll histrionics.

:ack-1::ack-1: I guess you've never heard of jillian, Ravi and a whole host of other libs here with rep in the 3,000's.

You're stupid and blind....good to know.

Almost every other news agency (except FAUX Nooze) stated the exact same thing, including the BBC. I just grabbed one of the first ones to show up on Google.

It was also lampooned on the Daily Show with Jon Stewart.
Yet, oddly, you went with CBS, the darling of the Moonbat Brigade. :lol:

Were you there, trying to navigate the crowd? If you had been you wouldn't be posting this propaganda.

Look this is of no surprise. GENERAL ELECTRIC owns MSNBC--and Jeffrey Inmelt the CEO of General Electric is also OBAMA'S JOBS CZAR.

So of course this station is going to be in Barack Obama's back pocket.

Now what's interesting about this connection is that General Electric is also known as the mother of all job outsourcers in this country and liberal Democrat Dennis Kucinich is on record for telling Obama to get rid of Jeffrey Inmelt because of his conflict of interest with American jobs that end up in China.

Rep. Dennis Kucinich (D-Ohio) on Wednesday urged the White House to fire Jeffrey Immelt as jobs czar if the General Electric CEO doesn't step down.

Kucinich said GE's business practices — including aggressive efforts to minimize corporate taxes and a recent deal with China that critics say could undermine U.S. jobs over time — make Immelt unfit to counsel the president on job-creation strategies.

Jeffrey Immelt has a conflict of interest," Kucinich said in a statement. "He cannot ethically advise the president on how to create American jobs and promote American competitiveness, while at the same time leading a company that is exporting American technology and, along with it, American jobs."

Immelt and GE have come under fire in recent days after The Washington Post reported the company is solidifying a deal to deliver aerospace technology — developed partly by NASA — to Chinese engineers in return for a foot in the door to China's emerging airline market.
Liberal Dem calls for resignation of White House jobs czar - The Hill - covering Congress, Politics, Political Campaigns and Capitol Hill | TheHill.com

obama%20fox.jpg

"Barack Obama is the greatest HOAX ever perpetrated on the American population"--Clint Eastwood

Last edited:
And who can forget the OTHER times that MSLSD created hit pieces out of the editing room???

MSNBC and Andrea Mitchell Selectively Edit Mitt Romney Video on Wawa‘s to Make Him Seem ’Out of Touch’ | Video | TheBlaze.com

In the MSNBC clip, Romney is shown discussing Wawa’s convenience stores like he has never been to one before (presumably because he is “too good” for such an establishment).

Introduced by Andrea Mitchell saying: “I get the feeling–take a look at this– that Mitt Romney has not been to too many Wawa’s along the roadside in Pennsylvania,” Romney says: “I was at Wawa’s, I wanted to order a sandwich. You press the little touch tone keypad, alright, you just touch that, and you know, the sandwich comes at you, touch this, touch this, touch this, go pay the cashier, there’s your sandwich. It’s amazing.”

Momentarily speechless, Mitchell repeats, “It’s amazing,” as her guest breaks into sharp laughter.

Too bad the clip was taken wildly out of context.

Here's the deal.. Until NBC discovers that it's actually in the JOURNALISM BIZ and starts to apply INTEGRITY to it's reporting -- we are APPARENTLY DOOMED to waiting for the pajama media like Drudge and Glenn Beck to uncover their purposeful manipulations of the news. Sad but I'll take the story from Pee Wee Herman if he gets it right..

I'd even take it from TruthMatters should that poster ever decide to correct an obvious wrongfully reported media piece.. But that's not gonna happen..

For the last couple weeks, the conversations I've had with recent Russian immigrants about what it was like to live with Pravda and BLATANT propaganda are repeating in my brain. As I listen to this Admin DENY any ties to terrorism and the death of our Libyan ambassador..

We HAVE NO truth anymore.. And when we start getting news from entertainers instead of journalists -- you might as well pick the most unstable and weird for your principal source..

Forum List

Back