msnbc-caught-lying-in-romney-smear

Reps are for RW circle jerks- exactly like the lying tools in the Pub propaganda machine. The bigger the tool, the higher the rep...

No, rep is a good indicator of just how big a jackass you are. I see you're down there at the level of the neo-nazis and pedophiles here on the board. Congrats. You have to be a real douche to sink that low.

:lol: Fucking bunch of imbeciles!

"After Mr. Ryan whooped up the crowd in Vandalia on Tuesday, Mr. Romney moved to the front of the stage. As the crowd began chanting “Romney! Romney!” he cut them off.“Wait a second,” Mr. Romney said, instructing the audience to cheer for “Romney-Ryan! Romney-Ryan!” They did.

“There we go,” he said, pleased. "

http://www.nytimes.com/2012/09/26/u...art-campaigning-together-more-often.html?_r=0

Reps are for RW circle jerks- exactly like the lying tools in the Pub propaganda machine. The bigger the tool, the higher the rep...

No, rep is a good indicator of just how big a jackass you are. I see you're down there at the level of the neo-nazis and pedophiles here on the board. Congrats. You have to be a real douche to sink that low.

The bigger the rep, the bigger the RW jackass tin foiler. No Dem has any. They care more about truth, justice, and the American way, not Pub dupism and Pubtroll histrionics.

Last edited:
Liberals on this board are useful idiots... they hide their collective heads in the sand and refuse to acknowledge any wrong doing by Obama and his will cohorts in the media.

We have to outnumber them in November folks... we just have to.

Otherwise we are fucked!

The bigger the rep, the bigger the RW jackass tin foiler. No Dem has any. They care more about truth, justice, and the American way, not Pub dupism and Pubtroll histrionics.
THat's amusing. If you say you care about truth justice and the American way I will laugh my ass off at you.
You no more care about justice than a prison inmate.
Your comments about the rep system are based out of fear. You fear what you know to be true. That you have shitty rep because you know your views are unpopular. None of you libs will admit it because you know the lib ideology has little support.

The comment is so fucking ignorant (just like you), that I just HAD to neg rep it.

Forum List

Back