msnbc-caught-lying-in-romney-smear

I just listened to it. I have recording engineer's ears. You all got it wrong. So did MSNBC. SO DID BECK!

Ryan gives his speech. He praises Romney. The mic is close to what sounds like a monotonal older woman, but others can be heard. As Ryan's speech nears the end, 1 or 2 people weakly call out romney, as another says ryan, and a couple more say ry...ney. So maybe a half dozen people are cheering with their "inside" voices, the rest of the crowd is quiet.

Then Romney goes onstage and does the Great speech, Paul Ryan, everyone etc. thing and everyone cheers for Ryan. Then Romney starts the Romney-Ryan chant.

They were cheering for Ryan because Romney told them to.

Last edited:
MSNBC has been caught so many times ... with no apparent change in behavior...I doubt this time will be any different.

About the same as the re-habilitation rate of career criminals.

Read my post, Percy. I listened to the vid. The Ryan cheers weren't spontaneous, as MSNBC said, but they WERE cheering for Ryan.

Last edited:
I just listened to it. I have recording engineer's ears. You all got it wrong. So did MSNBC. SO DID BECK!

Ryan gives his speech. He praises Romney. The mic is close to what sounds like a monotonal older woman, but others can be heard. As Ryan's speech nears the end, 1 or 2 people weakly call out romney, as another says ryan, and a couple more say ry...ney. So maybe a half dozen people are cheering with their "inside" voices, the rest of the crowd is quiet.

Then Romney goes onstage and does the Great speech, Paul Ryan, everyone etc. thing and everyone cheers for Ryan. Then Romney starts the Romney-Ryan chant.

They were cheering for Ryan because Romney told them to.

AND you are probably right. There might have been a mixed cheer.. But whats NOT DEBATEABLE is that ONE MINUTE prior to that --- during RYAN'S speech --- the crowd was clearly and COHERENTLY cheering for ROMNEY...

There is no way that Romney's gesture was self - serving --- and that is the crux of the ASSERTION by MSNBC. Even to the point of putting up graphics suggesting that Romney's ego was bruised by over-appreciation of his running mate. And the theatrical clowns on Morning Joe and OTHER MSLSD agi-prop shows played that theme for all it was worth..

They need to be humiliated back into doing their jobs.. Plain and simple..

Last edited:
It's the people from the right wing that are lying on this....

the crowd was chanting Ryan Ryan ryan...

you can CLEARLY hear it on this tape....

Ryan had just finished giving a speech to the crowd and this is why they were chanting Ryan Ryan Ryan....

and Mitt then started his own chant, Romney Ryan, Romney Ryan

Romney Tries to Lead Chant After Crowd Cheers for Ryan - YouTube

there was no reason for him to say, "Wait a second here" and use his arm jesters that he did, other than him trying to change the chant from Ryan Ryan Ryan to romney ryan.
Right. You lefties show your propensity to create your own reality. You people need constant petting and reassuring.

Forum List

Back