MSNBC caught in another big video gaffe

Looks like Fox is the only one who believes they were shouting, "Romney", besides you, of course.

Scarborough On Romney Chant: "Sweet Jesus" - YouTube

Busted. Even HuffPo stated the truth. Just another libtard wet dream that wasn't.
Some reporter told huffpo that the crowd was chanting "romney" and that is what huffpo reported. That you believe that that makes it so that the crowd was chanting romney is hysterical, but then again, you have never shown that you were bright.

It is clear as day that they are chanting Ryan on the video.

Poor, pathetic, squirm-worthy Mitten. Be thankful he has no chance of winning so you don't have to spend the next four years excusing his idiocy.

if / when Obama wins he will still blame Bush and republicans for his failures.

Busted. Even HuffPo stated the truth. Just another libtard wet dream that wasn't.
Some reporter told huffpo that the crowd was chanting "romney" and that is what huffpo reported. That you believe that that makes it so that the crowd was chanting romney is hysterical, but then again, you have never shown that you were bright.

Poor, pathetic, squirm-worthy Mitten. Be thankful he has no chance of winning so you don't have to spend the next four years excusing his idiocy.

So, an eyewitness, you don't believe. Dumb ass.
I believe my own ears over an un-named "eyewitness" any day of the week.

You are free to keep pretending Mitten is awesome.

So, an eyewitness, you don't believe. Dumb ass.

yep.. you were right then, you're right now.

but it's funny seeing a bumped thread from yet someone else who did the runner when they lost.

yep.. you were right then, you're right now.

but it's funny seeing a bumped thread from yet someone else who did the runner when they lost.

Did he lose a bet, too? :lmao:

i don't think so.

i think he just said "meow" and split. :D

Great bump. I haven't laughed this hard in a while.

Truthmatters actually believed Romney is 3 syllables. That whole exchange was hilarious.

Forum List

Back