MSNBC Beats Fox News By Following Its Example

MSNBC and FOX are two sides of the same coin. Can't really stomach either of them.

No they are not.

MSNBC cherry picks.

FOX manufactures.

Big difference.

Fox manufactures? You mean like CBS manufactures documents and reports them as authentic (Dan Rather)or how the New York Times reports imaginary people as real (Jayson Blair)? Or, are you just making a specious commentwitout substance to back it up and it makes you feel better?

MSNBC and FOX are two sides of the same coin. Can't really stomach either of them.

No they are not.

MSNBC cherry picks.

FOX manufactures.

Big difference.

Fox manufactures? You mean like CBS manufactures documents and reports them as authentic (Dan Rather)or how the New York Times reports imaginary people as real (Jayson Blair)? Or, are you just making a specious commentwitout substance to back it up and it makes you feel better?

I'm going with the last...

Compared to MSNBC, Fox News is a shining BEACON OF JOURNALISM!!!!

The "reality" is that we just re-elected the Paris Hilton of politics...a President who jets around the country making appearances but doesn't really "do" anything.

I'm happy for all of you progressives. Enjoy your maintaining of the status quo. My only question is how long it's going to take for it to finally dawn on you that we have a leader who voted "Present" as a State legislator and continues to pull that lever as President. Eight years of "Present"...let's hope we're strong enough to survive this...

The fact that you idiots are still talking about the 'present' votes is good evidence as to how far behind the Right has fallen.

The fact that we ever elected a leader who would do that in the first place speaks volumes about who was an "idiot", Carbineer. Barry always was an empty suit. The last four years simply proved what I suspected all along yet a fawning main stream media got our very own political Paris Hilton elected again.

Which means I get to spend the next four years reminding you of just how much of an idiot you were. :)

Unfortunately for you, normal American doesn't agree with you.

Forum List

Back