MSNBC at the editing machine again

bigrebnc1775

][][][% NC Sheepdog
Gold Supporting Member
Jun 12, 2010
Kannapolis, N.C.
So when will the obama propaganda machine be shut down?

MSNBC and Andrea Mitchell are under fire from Sooper Mexican, Politico, The Atlantic, among others for how it portrayed the appearance. The rap against MSNBC: Its treatment plays up Romney’s reaction to Wawa’s “touchtone” sandwich-ordering system. “It’s amazing,” Romney tells the crowd. But the treatment doesn’t put his take on the machine in the context of his argument that the private sector knows how to compete, but the federal government does not. In introducing the short clip, Mitchell supposed that the comments could be Romney’s “supermarket scanner moment.”
MSNBC faces pressure on Romney’s Wawa moment - Erik Wemple - The Washington Post

MSNBC and Andrea Mitchell are under fire from Sooper Mexican, Politico, The Atlantic, among others for how it portrayed the appearance. The rap against MSNBC: Its treatment plays up Romney’s reaction to Wawa’s “touchtone” sandwich-ordering system. “It’s amazing,” Romney tells the crowd. But the treatment doesn’t put his take on the machine in the context of his argument that the private sector knows how to compete, but the federal government does not. In introducing the short clip, Mitchell supposed that the comments could be Romney’s “supermarket scanner moment.”
MSNBC faces pressure on Romney’s Wawa moment - Erik Wemple - The Washington Post

I was hoping some idiot like rdean would post the video so I could slap him upside the head with the unedited version and watch him defend them.

:evil:

I was hoping some idiot like rdean would post the video so I could slap him upside the head with the unedited version and watch him defend them.

:evil:
I am sorry I didn't mean to kill your June surprise. But I am sure there will be others.:badgrin:

I saw this today also - watched the whole video.
MSNBC in my opinion willfully lied in this segment. It is one thing to spin, a whole other thing to deliberately edit content of a Presidential candidate's speech to produce a completely different context.
I would love to see a lawsuit.

Is it any wonder NBC is treading on being a thing of the past?

I URGE Comcast to SELL it before NBC takes them down.

MSNBC in my opinion willfully lied in this segment. It is one thing to spin, a whole other thing to deliberately edit content of a Presidential candidate's speech to produce a completely different context.

Unedited

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RSPbH4uut-Q&feature=relmfu]Mitt Romney On WaWa And Competition In The Private Sector - YouTube[/ame]

edited

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JvJPG6KURV8&feature=player_embedded]Mitt Romney Is Amazed By WaWa - YouTube[/ame]

The excuse was so lame.

Mitchell acknowledged her program in fact didn’t play the clip in its entirety. However, she said the presentation was done in such a way because “we didn’t get a chance to play it.”

Mitchell played the clip, but then offered no apology.

MSNBC edits Romney speech to make him look ridiculous [VIDEO] | The Daily Caller

She said they didn't have time to play the whole thing.

Then she played another edited version.

She never should have even attempted this scam. :oops:

She got caught red-handed and she needs to get the Dan Rather treatment. :banned03:

Unedited

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RSPbH4uut-Q&feature=relmfu]Mitt Romney On WaWa And Competition In The Private Sector - YouTube[/ame]

edited

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JvJPG6KURV8&feature=player_embedded]Mitt Romney Is Amazed By WaWa - YouTube[/ame]

Again the more these people attack romney over stupid shit or shit they made up makes me lean more towards Romney. Keep it up liberals there are more people like me that look at things this way.

Seems what you are missing is that Republicans who keep complaining about how awful government is and how it can't do anything should never be elected. All their policies are failures. How do we know? They fucking told us.

Forum List

Back