Msnbc, at it again.

Pathetic fools. The country has been watching these lying asses for the past 4 years, and Msnbc is not helping the Democrats at all doing this and misrepresenting everything.
MSNBC caught in another big video gaffe | Fox News

LOL, I read your link - too funny. Sad really, that you actually seem to believe Fox News is a source of News and not primarily a tool of the GOP.

BTW, anyone who characterizes a Republican as a RINO has provided probative evidence that the "Big Tent" rhetoric was a lie and that they are an extremist within what was once a mainstream political party.

MSNBC is owned by G.E which got a bailout. Your tax dollars are the only reason it's on the air.

And, here's Fox News at it again. Actually, do they ever stop? Do you realize that people who watch or read no news whatsoever are more informed than those who watch Fox News? I certainly understand why.

Dishonest FNC Graphic 1

Dishonest FNC Graphic 2

When you EVER find a post in the response section of any MediaMatters topic, I will give it credibility. I have tried a few times and my posts - admittedly of the conservative bend - were deleted as fast as I posted them.

the tape clearly satys ryan and not Romney.

do the world Knee and An sound the same to you?

And, here's Fox News at it again. Actually, do they ever stop? Do you realize that people who watch or read no news whatsoever are more informed than those who watch Fox News? I certainly understand why.

Dishonest FNC Graphic 1

Dishonest FNC Graphic 2

When you EVER find a post in the response section of any MediaMatters topic, I will give it credibility. I have tried a few times and my posts - admittedly of the conservative bend - were deleted as fast as I posted them.

But the OP is based on what Fox reported and that's OK? :confused:
And yes, using Media Matters is poor judgement too.

the tape clearly satys ryan and not Romney.

do the world Knee and An sound the same to you?

this is getting real annoying TM so im going to end this right here right now, your boy Obama is down with Bill Ayers, okay, BILL freaking AYERS. look him up .

I believe there is at least a minute trace of decency even in the most rabid liberal.

So, I hope that some of them will, before November 6th, say, "That's enough already!"

Lies can only go so far, even the hateful and outrageous ones spouted on MSNBC.

And if lies are not bad enough, NOT reporting facts, news and world events if they hurt Obama's chances, are far worse. Pundits on MSNBC never miss a chance to berate GWB, Reagan, Bush 41, even Eisenhower, and they have a perverse pleasure about bad-mouthing Nixon and Watergate, while callously forgetting the deeds of misogyny, rape, abuse of an employee, lying to Congress of the impeached Clinton, and the 18% unemployment, 18% inflation and 18% interest rate during the gasohol champion Jimmy Carter, and spouting the glories of Obama, while labeling all criticism of his failed policies as RACIST.

How about reporting what REALLY happened in Benghazi?

Don't liberals - at least those in whom there is a sense of decency - see this?

from a reporter tweeting on the scene-

@3:36 p.m.: Mitt Romney begins speaking to the crowd. Asks them to chant, “Romney, Ryan; Romney, Ryan; Romney, Ryan …”

@3:35 p.m.: Ryan pauses for a moment while the crowd begins to chant, “Romney, Romney, Romney …”

@3:33 p.m.: “This is the man who knows how to do turnarounds,” Ryan says of Mitt Romney. “We need leadership … someone who will not blame other people for the next four years. … That’s this man right here,” Ryan says. “This is a man who knows how the economy works because he’s created over 10,000 jobs.”

Romney at rally: I will not cut military spending | www.whiotv.com

Now, once again NBC is caught with its pants down. Will they ever learn?

Pathetic fools. The country has been watching these lying asses for the past 4 years, and Msnbc is not helping the Democrats at all doing this and misrepresenting everything.
MSNBC caught in another big video gaffe | Fox News

LOL, I read your link - too funny. Sad really, that you actually seem to believe Fox News is a source of News and not primarily a tool of the GOP.

BTW, anyone who characterizes a Republican as a RINO has provided probative evidence that the "Big Tent" rhetoric was a lie and that they are an extremist within what was once a mainstream political party.

Sorry to burst your delusion but msnbc ran captions under the video claiming the crowd was yelling Ryan but the eyewitnesses who were there said they were yelling Romney and Romney said let's say Romney Ryan Romney Ryan.

Msnbc ran a fake lie news story and you idiots blindly follow it and beileve it.

You liberals get dumber every second. It's uncanny really.

New Topics

Forum List

Back