MSNBC Apologizes for spreading fake propaganda.

The islam defender seems to lack the most basic knowledge of Islam. Not even Muslims deny that Mohammad was Illiterate. However their answer is that "Allah chose the simplistic and most humble of his beings to convey his message". Yet the Islam's "final messenger" who never read a book, had very specific nasty comments about Jews, Christians, and other non believers.
You think Jesus was well-educated?
He could read.
Jesus was a practicing devout Jew who preached from the OT.
That's because the NT wasn't written until after He left the earth.
Correct. But it is obviously evident that Jesus was a highly knowledgable and literate.
Yes, He was. Even at the age of 12, He was astounding the authorities of His day.

The islam defender seems to lack the most basic knowledge of Islam. Not even Muslims deny that Mohammad was Illiterate. However their answer is that "Allah chose the simplistic and most humble of his beings to convey his message". Yet the Islam's "final messenger" who never read a book, had very specific nasty comments about Jews, Christians, and other non believers.
He could read.
Correct. But it is obviously evident that Jesus was a highly knowledgable and literate.
How so? He was raised as a carpenter 2,000 years ago.

He could read.
How so? He was raised as a carpenter 2,000 years ago.
We know He could read and that he astounded the leaders of His day with His knowledge at the age of 12. Seriously, find out some things about Him.

I think you're a retarded degenerate.
Now ask me if I care what an ignorant, illiterate, undereducated moron thinks.

You say that Poland manned the concentration camps, and allowed the Holocaust to happen, without any proof of your assertion.

You're truly a disgusting cretin.
Again with the OCD about Poland. Isn't there a Polish club in your neighborhood that you can join?

Then you must be OCD about Israel.
Making up bizarre lies just to cover up the fact that your Jews did displace Palestinians from land they lived on.
So you're repeating exactly the fake news that MSNBC apologized for. Facts are there was no Palestinian "people" or state for anybody to displace.

Oh please, Arabs were living in Palestine for over a thousand of years, it wouldn't really matter the semantics of what they're called. the fact is your ilk displaced them.

Now ask me if I care what an ignorant, illiterate, undereducated moron thinks.

You say that Poland manned the concentration camps, and allowed the Holocaust to happen, without any proof of your assertion.

Again with the OCD about Poland. Isn't there a Polish club in your neighborhood that you can join?

Making up bizarre lies just to cover up the fact that your Jews did displace Palestinians from land they lived on.
So you're repeating exactly the fake news that MSNBC apologized for. Facts are there was no Palestinian "people" or state for anybody to displace.

Oh please, Arabs were living in Palestine for over a thousand of years, it wouldn't really matter the semantics of what they're called. the fact is your ilk displaced them.
So were Jews, for four thousand years. In fact, the only people known as "Palestinians" were JEWS of the region.

Palestinians are the newest of all the peoples on the face of the Earth, and began to exist in a single day by a kind of supernatural phenomenon that is unique in the whole history of mankind, as it is witnessed by a former PLO terrorist that acknowledged the lie he was fighting for and the truth he was fighting against:

“Why is it that on June 4th 1967 I was a Jordanian and overnight I became a Palestinian?”
“We did not particularly mind Jordanian rule. The teaching of the destruction of Israel was a definite part of the curriculum, but we considered ourselves Jordanian until the Jews returned to Jerusalem. Then all of the sudden we were Palestinians - they removed the star from the Jordanian flag and all at once we had a Palestinian flag”.
“When I finally realized the lies and myths I was taught, it is my duty as a righteous person to speak out”.

What other Arabs declared after the Six-Day War:

"There are no differences between Jordanians, Palestinians, Syrians and Lebanese. We are all part of one nation. It is only for political reasons that we carefully underline our Palestinian identity... yes, the existence of a separate Palestinian identity serves only tactical purposes. The founding of a Palestinian state is a new tool in the continuing battle against Israel".

- Zuhair Muhsin, military commander of the PLO and member of the PLO Executive Council -

"You do not represent Palestine as much as we do. Never forget this one point: There is no such thing as a Palestinian people, there is no Palestinian entity, there is only Syria. You are an integral part of the Syrian people, Palestine is an integral part of Syria. Therefore it is we, the Syrian authorities, who are the true representatives of the Palestinian people".

- Syrian dictator Hafez Assad to the PLO leader Yassir Arafat -

So were Jews, for four thousand years. In fact, the only people known as "Palestinians" were JEWS of the region.

Palestinians are the newest of all the peoples on the face of the Earth, and began to exist in a single day by a kind of supernatural phenomenon that is unique in the whole history of mankind, as it is witnessed by a former PLO terrorist that acknowledged the lie he was fighting for and the truth he was fighting against:

“Why is it that on June 4th 1967 I was a Jordanian and overnight I became a Palestinian?”
“We did not particularly mind Jordanian rule. The teaching of the destruction of Israel was a definite part of the curriculum, but we considered ourselves Jordanian until the Jews returned to Jerusalem. Then all of the sudden we were Palestinians - they removed the star from the Jordanian flag and all at once we had a Palestinian flag”.
“When I finally realized the lies and myths I was taught, it is my duty as a righteous person to speak out”.

"There are no differences between Jordanians, Palestinians, Syrians and Lebanese. We are all part of one nation. It is only for political reasons that we carefully underline our Palestinian identity... yes, the existence of a separate Palestinian identity serves only tactical purposes. The founding of a Palestinian state is a new tool in the continuing battle against Israel".

- Zuhair Muhsin, military commander of the PLO and member of the PLO Executive Council -

"You do not represent Palestine as much as we do. Never forget this one point: There is no such thing as a Palestinian people, there is no Palestinian entity, there is only Syria. You are an integral part of the Syrian people, Palestine is an integral part of Syria. Therefore it is we, the Syrian authorities, who are the true representatives of the Palestinian people".

But, I thought Palestinians massacred Jews in Hebron in 1929?
But, now all of a sudden such a people didn't exist until 1967.

Zionists clearly pray on people's stupidity, to try, and get people to support their cause, even if they're villain conniving scumf*cks.

Zionists clearly pray on people's stupidity, to try, and get people to support their cause, even if they're villain conniving scumf*cks.
Arabs who later called themselves Palestinians massacred Jews in 1929. Are you happy now?

Apparently numbnuts here doesn't even accept what Arabs themselves have said:

"There is no such country as Palestine. 'Palestine' is a term the Zionists invented. There is no Palestine in the Bible. Our country was for centuries part of Syria. 'Palestine' is alien to us. It is the Zionists who introduced it".

- Auni Bey Abdul-Hadi, Syrian Arab leader to British Peel Commission, 1937 -

"There is no such thing as Palestine in history, absolutely not".

- Professor Philip Hitti, Arab historian, 1946 -

"It is common knowledge that Palestine is nothing but Southern Syria".

- Representant of Saudi Arabia at the United Nations, 1956 -

Concerning the Holy Land, the chairman of the Syrian Delegation at the Paris Peace Conference in February 1919 stated:

"The only Arab domination since the Conquest in 635 c.e. hardly lasted, as such, 22 years".

Arabs who later called themselves Palestinians massacred Jews in 1929. Are you happy now?

"There is no such country as Palestine. 'Palestine' is a term the Zionists invented. There is no Palestine in the Bible. Our country was for centuries part of Syria. 'Palestine' is alien to us. It is the Zionists who introduced it".

Concerning the Holy Land, the chairman of the Syrian Delegation at the Paris Peace Conference in February 1919 stated:

"The only Arab domination since the Conquest in 635 c.e. hardly lasted, as such, 22 years".

So, are Gypsies different than Romani, or Roma, or Cygan, or Cigan just because of the different names?
WTF?

That seems to be your mode of thought, that because Palestinians were called differently, they somehow didn't exist.

The propaganda arm of the Democratic Party (Communist Party) and Muslim Brotherhood posted a fake cartoon map, pretending there was actually a state called Palestine before 1948. What a surprise!

MSNBC apologizes for ‘completely wrong’ maps of Israel

Last Thursday during a live on-air discussion between Snow and Fletcher, a series of maps were displayed entitled “Palestinian loss of land 1946 – present.”

The first map pertaining to 1946 labeled the entire territory as “Palestine” with the vast majority of the map colored green, denoting Palestinian control. The following maps dated “UN Plan 1947,” “1949-1967” and “Present” showed Palestinian-controlled territory decreasing dramatically in size over time.

The maps and subsequent analysis gave the impression that a state of Palestine had existed in 1946 when in fact the area was under British Mandatory rule until May 14, 1948.

Screenshot of maps labled “Palestine” displayed during MSNBC coverage of ongoing unrest in Israel, October 15, 2015 (YouTube)

In Monday’s apology, Snow told viewers that the mistake had become apparent after the segment aired and the network regretted using the maps.

"The bottom line is it was completely wrong; there was no state called Palestine,” Fletcher said.

So you are stealing the land from the British colony, which was and is called Palestine for many centuries. The state of Israel is what is new.

The Balfour Agreement is what turned this British colony over to the international bankers in exchange for America's participation into WWI ....of course IMHO, it wasn't Britain's right to tell those residing there that they must vacate.

The propaganda arm of the Democratic Party (Communist Party) and Muslim Brotherhood posted a fake cartoon map, pretending there was actually a state called Palestine before 1948. What a surprise!

Last Thursday during a live on-air discussion between Snow and Fletcher, a series of maps were displayed entitled “Palestinian loss of land 1946 – present.”

The first map pertaining to 1946 labeled the entire territory as “Palestine” with the vast majority of the map colored green, denoting Palestinian control. The following maps dated “UN Plan 1947,” “1949-1967” and “Present” showed Palestinian-controlled territory decreasing dramatically in size over time.

The maps and subsequent analysis gave the impression that a state of Palestine had existed in 1946 when in fact the area was under British Mandatory rule until May 14, 1948.

Screenshot of maps labled “Palestine” displayed during MSNBC coverage of ongoing unrest in Israel, October 15, 2015 (YouTube)

In Monday’s apology, Snow told viewers that the mistake had become apparent after the segment aired and the network regretted using the maps.

"The bottom line is it was completely wrong; there was no state called Palestine,” Fletcher said.

So you are stealing the land from the British colony, which was and is called Palestine for many centuries. The state of Israel is what is new.

The Balfour Agreement is what turned this British colony over to the international bankers in exchange for America's participation into WWI ....of course IMHO, it wasn't Britain's right to tell those residing there that they must vacate.

They didn't, they divided the land, and so the jews kicked them out.

So, are Gypsies different than Romani, or Roma, or Cygan, or Cigan just because of the different names?
WTF?

That seems to be your mode of thought, that because Palestinians were called differently, they somehow didn't exist.
We are talking about ownership and control of land. And the Arabs never had it. That's how it has worked. A group of this whole issue is due to Arab aggression and intolerance towards the other.

They didn't, they divided the land, and so the jews kicked them out.
Funny shit. Not sure which fake history book you're reading. It's actually the Arab Muslims led by their Nazi Mufti who decided to try to commit genocide on the Jews in their own holy land. They failed, and and kept failing.

Forum List

Back