MSNBC and Jaywalking, is there any difference?

Compare and contrast MSNBC to Jay Leno's 'Jaywalking'.

I'll start: Selective editing of reported stories.

I can see your point. I don't watch MSNBC much because it does not meet the journalistic standards I expect from a news station.

I don't watch Jay Leno much because he doesn't reach the comedic standard that I expect from a comedy show.

Good comparison. Both are for the dumb at heart.

you sure you want to take this position give the things fauxnews does?

FWIW, I've never been involved in anything covered by ANY media that was accurately portrayed.... whether it was a bill before legislature or a litigation I worked on. That's why when you work on something high profile, you prepare your own press releases.

Last edited:

FWIW, I've never been involved in anything covered by ANY media that was accurately portrayed.... whether it was a bill before legislature or a litigation I worked on. That's why when you work in something high profile, you prepare your own press releases.
Yeah, I'm pretty sure because I'm talking about MSNBC, here in this thread. There are plenty of threads on FNC, no room for 'me too' in this one.

FWIW, I've never been involved in anything covered by ANY media that was accurately portrayed.... whether it was a bill before legislature or a litigation I worked on. That's why when you work on something high profile, you prepare your own press releases.

But the media don't just run with a press release, do they? They use the information and work it into their own 'story', to fit within their particular agenda.

Every time I surf to MSNBC, they're showing some prison show. I don't believe they're actually a news channel. :eusa_shhh:

You might say that but I would counter that prisons are very topical. I mean, you can get crap about the healthcare bill, Afghanistan, etc etc on any news show - who is talking about the huge issues surrounding the poor convicts? No one! That's who! It's a conspiracy!

Forum List

Back