MSNBC.. all life is pointless if we're not addressing climate change

Well, she is right, most dumb liberal crackpot lives are pointless

Not every conservative is stupid, but the vast majority of the stupid are conservative. Fact, bro.

No, that is an opinion with no basis in fact whatsoever. And it's a stupid opinion at that, for those who hold such disdain for anyone with an opposing view has pretty much shielded themselves from learning as much as they otherwise might. Which is foolish, no matter which side of the aisle you support.

The truth is that many conservatives would support initiatives for cleaner air and water if they made economic sense that would actually make a difference, but not the drastic measures that the lib/dems propose that do not address the problem but instead enrich lib/dem donors. Redistribution of wealth disguised as environmental solutions don't really fool anyone, as the current riots in Paris attest.

Last edited:
No the people that are winning the day are actual scientist..the propganda tools are you losing.

The vast majority of actual scientists accept AGW and believe we should be acting immediately and dramatically. So, under Trump, they are NOT winning the day. The rest of your sentence (?) is gobbledygook.

Yea we know crick you want other people to act dramatically and immediately just not you..

If all the people whining about global warming decided there was no point in living anymore and offed themselves it would be the single largest reduction in CO2 ever seen

Let's see how committed they are to their cause

Typical liberalism..."if you won't do what I say, then everything is meaningless and we may as all just go eat worms...and by the way, the result of not doing what I want is that the sky will fall."

If all the people whining about global warming decided there was no point in living anymore and offed themselves it would be the single largest reduction in CO2 ever seen

I am adding this to my rather extensive collection of GW deniers suggesting that their opponents commit suicide. Just to keep me morally grounded.

I am adding this to my rather extensive collection of GW deniers suggesting that their opponents commit suicide. Just to keep me morally grounded.

FYI I don't deny the climate is changing.
I don't deny that people can have an effect on climate

I just don't believe the biblical catastrophe scenario you are pushing.

So when am I going to get those mild winters I've been hearing about for the last 20 years. The warmer weather will be easier on my joints when I'm in retirement

So when am I going to get those mild winters I've been hearing about for the last 20 years. The warmer weather will be easier on my joints when I'm in retirement

And to piggyback on what Skull is saying, there are a lot of people who believe the proposals pushed by the Left at great cost will not appreciably make a difference, and in some cases are more about redistribution of wealth that Climate Change. Witness the riots in Paris, there's gotta be better ways to do something about AGW that hammer the bottom income half of society. Clue: high-speed rail ain't even close to a reasonable answer.

"The vast majority of actual scientists accept AGW and believe we should be acting immediately and dramatically. "

This is a bald-faced lie that was debunked a number of years ago. The vast majority of scientists DO NOT accept AGW and DO NOT believe we should be acting immediately and dramatically, it's mostly the politicians on the Left that believe that. Most reasonable and unbiased scientists will tell you that anthropological activities probably are a factor in GW, and we should be addressing that, but most of them do not yet agree that the problem is as catastrophic as the alarmists suggest.

Last edited:

And to piggyback on what Skull is saying, there are a lot of people who believe the proposals pushed by the Left at great cost will not appreciably make a difference, and in some cases are more about redistribution of wealth that Climate Change. Witness the riots in Paris, there's gotta be better ways to do something about AGW that hammer the bottom income half of society. Clue: high-speed rail ain't even close to a reasonable answer.
Anyone Anyone that says they are worried about climate change but are against nuclear power are not to be taken seriously

Last edited:
She is right. We are headed for a disaster. Unfortunately, the small-brained climate denialist is winning the day. So, it will be up to the next generation to deal with this massive problem that the ignorant Trump generation made worse.
One wonders, did you post this from your candle powered interwebs device from inside your mud hut? Shouldn't you be spreading your feces on your organic garden?

She is right. We are headed for a disaster. Unfortunately, the small-brained climate denialist is winning the day. So, it will be up to the next generation to deal with this massive problem that the ignorant Trump generation made worse.

One wonders, did you post this from your candle powered interwebs device from inside your mud hut? Shouldn't you be spreading your feces on your organic garden?

A sterling example of the small-brained climate deniers (though the descriptor is redundant).

Forum List

Back