MSN reports whites stealing black people

Votto

Diamond Member
Oct 31, 2012
14833ebe5eb274818fe1606b807bce0eedfaad56fe7682d5f6166b966645eb53.jpg

Politico put this cartoon up but thought better of it and pulled it.

'What The F**k?!?' -- Houston Woman EXPLODES On CNN Reporter [VIDEO]

So a reporter from CNN walks up to a flood victim and gets an ear full.

“But y’all sit here, y’all trying to interview people during their worst times — like that’s not the smartest thing to do. Like people are really breaking down and y’all sitting here with cameras and microphones trying to ask us what the #uck is wrong with us,” she continued.

“And you really trying to understand with the microphone still in my face? With me shivering cold, with my kids wet, and you still putting the microphone in my face.”

War on the media!

Resist!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

'What The F**k?!?' -- Houston Woman EXPLODES On CNN Reporter [VIDEO]

So a reporter from CNN walks up to a flood victim and gets an ear full.

“But y’all sit here, y’all trying to interview people during their worst times — like that’s not the smartest thing to do. Like people are really breaking down and y’all sitting here with cameras and microphones trying to ask us what the #uck is wrong with us,” she continued.

“And you really trying to understand with the microphone still in my face? With me shivering cold, with my kids wet, and you still putting the microphone in my face.”

If it bleeds it leads....nobody on our side of the aisle believes anything the weasels say.

The media, as well as left wingers on this site, would have you believe that the only hope these people have is the government and that the country is racially divided as never before, especially in Texas, the capital of conservatives and racism

In reality, the people of Houston, both black and white, have pulled together and helping each other as never before.

Religious organizations and churches around the country are running to the aid of these victims.

Of course, the media will only cover the mega church of Lakewood, run by Joel Osteen, as a church that refuse to open their doors.

It's because the media is a one sided secular humanist group of leftists that have no interest in the truth.

May they all burn in hell.

just a comment on some reporters . Maybe not this one but i can't stand some reporters that ask stupid personal questions simply to get the emotions and tears going . ---------------- just a comment .

just a comment on some reporters . Maybe not this one but i can't stand some reporters that ask stupid personal questions simply to get the emotions and tears going . ---------------- just a comment .

Media truly is the vermin of the human race.

The 10 Professions With the Most Psychopaths

Here is an article that shows which professions have the most psychopaths.

Naturally, the media came in third.

No surprise there

The 10 Professions With the Most Psychopaths

So what were the other top 2? It was CEO's and lawyers. You know, politicians who are all lawyers and the CEO's that fund them. The media then swoops in and gives them all legitimacy as they help divide and conquer the country for the top two professions.

Sickening.

No, America is not a racist nation. They elected Obama twice, how could they be?

I don't understand why this was moved to the satire section?

Hitler in the White House is helping to steal black people, is this really funny?

Sickos.

Hitler in the White House is helping to steal black people, is this really funny?

Sickos.
What a snowflake a******.

Show me where in the original photo it refers in any way to the president assisting white supremacist and stealing black people.

Even in regards to a joke you snowflakes have to lie and manufacture crap with which to attack the president.

You continue to expose why you have no credibility and are a joke.

Sickos.

Show me where in the original photo it refers in any way to the president assisting white supremacist and stealing black people.

Even in regards to a joke you snowflakes have to lie and manufacture crap with which to attack the president.

I don't need the proof, I have the media to do it for me. Besides, Madonna told me he was Hitler, so.......

Nice try brown shirt, now put back the black kid!!

Sickos.

I don't need the proof, I have the media to do it for me. Besides, Madonna told me he was Hitler, so.......

Just the dumbass response I would expect from a snowflake who would post such lies and rhetoric...

Sickos.

Just the dumbass response I would expect from a snowflake who would post such lies and rhetoric...

This here is a safe zone.

Now take every last word back or else I'll start posting pictures of Nancy Pelosi, like this one.

Nancy-Pelosi-3-600x400-1.jpg

And this one.

129013781780750239.jpg

This is exactly why the Democratic party created the term 'snowflake - to make fun of Democratic party members who are thin-skinned and easily offended. Votto is evidently the epitome of Democrats who are over-sensitive and easily offended.

It's a joke, snowflake. Get over it. :p

This is exactly why the Democratic party created the term 'snowflake - to make fun of Democratic party members who are thin-skinned and easily offended. Votto is evidently the epitome of Democrats who are over-sensitive and easily offended.

That's it!

Don't say I didn't warn you. (parental discretion advised)

nancy+pelosi+funny.png

That's it!

Don't say I didn't warn you. (parental discretion advised)

nancy+pelosi+funny.png
Dude, posting pictures of your mother doesn't make you any less sensitive or any less of a snowflake.

:p

Forum List

Back