MSM Trying to Make Up for Eight Years of Corrupt Reporting

jwoodie

Platinum Member
Aug 15, 2012
Isn't it interesting to watch the MSM suddenly get their Mojo back by aggressively reporting on the Trump Administration even before it takes office? What a bunch of pathetic and disgusting a$$holes...

I would like to see Trump make a regular address to the nation so that people could hear the entirety of what he says rather than sound bites edited by the MSM in their deliberate attempt to misrepresent what he says.

Isn't it interesting to watch the MSM suddenly get their Mojo back by aggressively reporting on the Trump Administration even before it takes office? What a bunch of pathetic and disgusting a$$holes...

I would like to see Trump make a regular address to the nation so that people could hear the entirety of what he says rather than sound bites edited by the MSM in their deliberate attempt to misrepresent what he says.

Interesting the same thing happen's on Fox News, when Obama will be leaving in a month...

That's what MSM does. Trump will get it just like Obama got it. Crawl back in your safe space.

Interesting the same thing happen's on Fox News, when Obama will be leaving in a month...
Before obama took office he was demonized for everything he was going to do? I call bull.

That's what MSM does. Trump will get it just like Obama got it. Crawl back in your safe space.
I guess some of you are simply "unteachable."
You have your beliefs, you have your goals and motivations --- and let no truth or fact get in your way.

Before obama took office he was demonized for everything he was going to do? I call bull.
Call it all you want. Trump is going to get stomped by the media from left to right. He just makes it too easy.

I guess some of you are simply "unteachable."
You have your beliefs, you have your goals and motivations --- and let no truth or fact get in your way.
bye1.gif

Yeah, perhaps (sans megyn kelly)

Just call it "a lone voice in the wilderness" opposing an insidious overpowering enemy in MSM TV and the press.

Call it all you want. Trump is going to get stomped by the media from left to right. He just makes it too easy.

:cuckoo:

:cuckoo:
:2up:

Forum List

Back