MSM: "'conservatives' WILL WIN, in 2010", Because....

Mr. Shaman

May 4, 2010
It's the.....

277.gif
CONFUSION!!!!
277.gif

249.gif

Post the text of the story. I won't click on links to MSNBC and let them make money showing me their ads.
Maybe it's time you upgrade (from that Playskool 'Puter).

computer.jpg

:rolleyes:

(I'm sure something a little-more state-o'-the-art will run videos, for you.)​

Last edited:
Translation. MSN Things Conservatives will win because Americans are stupid.

This is exactly why we got Obama..... some Americans are stupid

Rachel Madcow is an idiot.... & Im not wasting my time on her.

No one is watching Rachel anymore--MSNBC ratings are so LOW--the second lowest in cable network T.V.--that I am surprised they're still there---:lol:

So why would I care what these liberal--lying--morons have to say? That goes for Criss Mathews and Keith Olbermann too.

But--I will be switching over on November 2nd--with beer and popcorn in hand to get a good laugh at the looks on their faces.

No one is watching Rachel anymore--MSNBC ratings are so LOW--the second lowest in cable network T.V.--that I am surprised they're still there---:lol:
....And....lemme guess....EVERYONE reads the Murdoch Street Journal, as well, right????

:rolleyes:

Jeeze.

I thought it was because everyone was a racist and a bigot if they didn't like Ol'BO'S agenda??

Wheres Truthdon'tMatter??

You know she would throw aroung a few "fucking idiots" just so everyone was covered. LOL

Last edited:

So why would I care what these liberal--lying--morons have to say? That goes for Criss Mathews and Keith Olbermann too.

But--I will be switching over on November 2nd--with beer and popcorn in hand to get a good laugh at the looks on their faces.

Amen! Is that gonna be a fun night. I'm starting right in with Big Fat Eddie. Even though the polls will still be open he'll be spinnin' like an oversized top. And then Matthews can tell us all about how that feeling up his leg is AWOL for some strange reason tonight. Followed by a rantin' and ravin' Obermann, of whom I'm predicting actual foaming at the mouth as a lead in to that fellow Maddow. By the time he's on lots of polls will be closed so the dire warnings will begin about a House in the control of those awful Republicans, albeit only for a short time as the elected Tea Party folks will surely have the party in shambles by the '12 election.

DVR it as it's sure to be a hoot.

MSM: " 'conservatives' WILL WIN, in 2010", Because.......

.......because they are NOT Obamarrhoidal LIEberrhoid arseholes.

Forum List

Back