harmonica

Diamond Member
Sep 1, 2017
Michael Curry: Black bishop delivers passion and soul in powerful sermon - CNN
please read this headline...and many others like it
see anything ridiculous?? if not, you could be a racist/ bigot/etc
BLACK Bishop
black black black ........race race race color color color
so he's not just a bishop, but a BLACK bishop!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
MORE proof the MSM makes stories that have NOTHING to do with race into something racial

The only time the MSM doesn’t insult or attack Christians is when they are black. Then suddenly they aren’t treated as uneducated and dumb.

Progressives hate white european culture. That’s usually synonymous with Christianity, but they will they will make an exception for minority Christians, if it can be used to belittle whites in any way.

BLACK Bishop
MORE proof the MSM makes stories that have NOTHING to do with race into something racial
From Maxine Waters to Don Lemon, most black commentators and leaders cannot be taken seriously. Who are we kidding?

BLACK Bishop
But does he always walk along a diagonal? That’s what I want to know!

BLACK Bishop
If you bothered to read the article, you would have discovered they talked about the sermon, not the race of the person who delivered it.

We must discover the power of love, the redemptive power of love," said the Most Rev. Michael Curry, echoing the words of the civil rights leader, continuing: "And when we do that, we will make of this whole world a new world. But love, love is the only way. There is power in love. Don't underestimate it. Don't even over-sentimentalize it. There is power, power in love."

Curry delivered the address shortly before Prince Harry and Meghan Markle -- now the Duke and Duchess of Sussex -- said their vows. He is America's first African-American leader of the Episcopal Church and an avid campaigner for social justice and racial equality.

Curry used King's quote as inspiration for his address, which he used to convey a celebratory message about love. "There's power in love to lift up and liberate when nothing else will," he said. "There's power in love to show us the way to live."

"Dr. King was right," he said. "We must discover the power of love, the redemptive power of love. And when we discover that, we will be able to make of this old world a new world. Love is the only way."

Sent from my SM-J727VPP using Tapatalk

BLACK Bishop
If you bothered to read the article, you would have discovered they talked about the sermon, not the race of the person who delivered it.

We must discover the power of love, the redemptive power of love," said the Most Rev. Michael Curry, echoing the words of the civil rights leader, continuing: "And when we do that, we will make of this whole world a new world. But love, love is the only way. There is power in love. Don't underestimate it. Don't even over-sentimentalize it. There is power, power in love."

Curry delivered the address shortly before Prince Harry and Meghan Markle -- now the Duke and Duchess of Sussex -- said their vows. He is America's first African-American leader of the Episcopal Church and an avid campaigner for social justice and racial equality.

Curry used King's quote as inspiration for his address, which he used to convey a celebratory message about love. "There's power in love to lift up and liberate when nothing else will," he said. "There's power in love to show us the way to live."

"Dr. King was right," he said. "We must discover the power of love, the redemptive power of love. And when we discover that, we will be able to make of this old world a new world. Love is the only way."

hahahahhah
he even talked about slavery !!!! !!hahahaha
BLACK bishop talking about slavery at a royal wedding in Britain
more proof as stated before, the blacks are obsessed with race

BLACK Bishop

hahahahhah
BLACK bishop talking about slavery at a royal wedding in Britain
more proof as stated before, the blacks are obsessed with race

did black bishop mention that it was the white people of Britain, France and USA that ended the trans Atlantic slave trade and It was too profitable for the Africans to want and end to it?

upload_2018-5-21_18-49-10.jpeg

this is the flag

BLACK Bishop

hahahahhah

What's so funny about slavery?
Moron.

BLACK Bishop

hahahahhah

Moron.

was it appropriate for a royal wedding? Does it exist in the western world?

lt was a look at me look at me moment

BLACK Bishop

hahahahhah

Moron.

was it appropriate for a royal wedding? Does it exist in the western world?

lt was a look at me look at me moment
If I had not read the article end listened to you people, the sermon who have been,
"Hi. I'm a black pastor. Slavery. Thank you and goodnight.

Forum List

Back