MSM bias WON the election for Obama!!!

The only thing that beat Romney is Romney. Try to lay it off on this or that, but it's all bull shit. Romney did't have the ability to sell his message to the lower wage earners and got his ass kicked for it. Romney lost the vote of people making less than 30,000 a year 65-35%, that's 7 million votes, roughly twice the margin of the loss. So let's just stop the BS and get a candidate that can sell the conservative plan.

jesus christ couldn't sell your *plan*, buckwheat.

try harder

On the odd numbered days the Right is boasting about how high the ratings of Foxnews and rightwing talk radio are.

On the even numbered days the Right is crying about how they can't catch a break in the media.

The only thing that beat Romney is Romney. Try to lay it off on this or that, but it's all bull shit. Romney did't have the ability to sell his message to the lower wage earners and got his ass kicked for it. Romney lost the vote of people making less than 30,000 a year 65-35%, that's 7 million votes, roughly twice the margin of the loss. So let's just stop the BS and get a candidate that can sell the conservative plan.

try harder

Conprehension challenged are we, I think I said that.

try harder

think again, gomer.

We GOP lost because

(1) we were out of touch with the mainstream of America

(2) Obama's people ran a better campaign than did Romney's

(3) the hatred of our libertarian and far right wings turned millions off to Romney's message

Obama:"I Pledge To Cut The Deficit By 50% In My 1st Term"

BUT Romney and his "47 percent" quote : About 2,920 results (0.28 seconds)

"I Pledge To Cut The Deficit By 50% In My 1st Term"

2,350,000 results (0.39 seconds)

:lol:

NO!!!! That is NOT the NEWS search which is the MOST important because as I was proving the MSM doesn't say anything BAD about Obama!
HERE let me prove it to you AGAIN dumbfucc..

No results found for "I Pledge To Cut The Deficit By 50% In My 1st Term".

Bullshit. You're a liar, and a bad one at that.

Google search:

:lol:

NO!!!! That is NOT the NEWS search which is the MOST important because as I was proving the MSM doesn't say anything BAD about Obama!

Google search:

it's a paid shill... freaking energizer bunny

try harder

"we"? you have a mouse in your pocket?

Google search:

it's a paid shill... freaking energizer bunny

I hope it's not being paid much, because it's clueless and not very convincing.

Forum List

Back