MSM bias WON the election for Obama!!!

healthmyths

Platinum Member
Sep 19, 2011
Media coverage of President Barack Obama was largely positive in the final week of the presidential campaign, while coverage of Mitt Romney was mostly negative, according to a new report from the Pew Research Center's Project for Excellence in Journalism.

From October 29 to November 5,
positive stories about Obama in mainstream media outlets outnumbered negative ones by 10 percentage points, with 29 percent positive, and 19 negative.
On the other hand, negative stories about the GOP nominee Mitt Romney outweighed positive stories by 17 points, with 33 percent negative compared to 16 positive.

The report, which analyzed 660 stories from 59 media outlets, also notes the positive media coverage of Obama was higher in the final week than it had been in previous weeks. The tone of coverage about Romney stayed roughly the same.

Report: Obama Coverage Turned More Favorable In Final Week Of Election - Washington Whispers (usnews.com)

And why were we NOT surprise? When the editor of NewsWeek Evan Thomas said:

With most of the MSM up Obama's leg that he literally is perceived as a "god"..(think I'm kidding? read this quote")

When it came to Bush???

Well, our job is to bash the president, that's what we do." --
Evan Thomas responding to a question on whether the media's unfair to Bush on the TV talk show Inside Washington,
February 2, 2007.Newsweek's Evan Thomas: 'Our Job Is To Bash the President' | NewsBusters.org

But then when it comes to Obama???

I mean in a way Obama’s standing above the country, above – above the world, he’s sort of God."
Evan Thomas on Hardball, June 5, 2009.
Newsweek
So folks right then and there YOU have to admit the MSM is BIASED..

More and more people are reading FACTS like the above and more and more are believing the BenghaziGate AFTER this biased election and the MSM HAS to start covering this!

obvious sore losers are losers :lol:

Doesn't alter the facts that idiots like you believe the f...king lies put out by MSM!
Why didn't the MSM jump all over Obama for lying when Obama said:
"Today I am pledging to cut the deficit we inherited in half " LIED!! Deficit at beginning Obama $459 billion END of 2011 1.5 TRILLION! FAR from "Half"!!
BIG ASS LIE!

Obama PROMISED:"If you like your health-care plan, you keep your health-care plan. Nobody is going to force you to leave your health-care plan."
THE EXPERTS (also known as actuaries) predict health insurance premiums will increase 122% due to Obamacare!
That means with average premium $4,000 in 2010 will be $8,000 in 2017!

LIED through his teeth and where is the MSM????? UP his leg!

Doesn't alter the facts that idiots like you believe the f...king lies put out by MSM!
"Today I am pledging to cut the deficit we inherited in half " LIED!! Deficit at beginning Obama $459 billion END of 2011 1.5 TRILLION! FAR from "Half"!!
BIG ASS LIE!

Obama PROMISED:"If you like your health-care plan, you keep your health-care plan. Nobody is going to force you to leave your health-care plan."
THE EXPERTS (also known as actuaries) predict health insurance premiums will increase 122% due to Obamacare!

i didn't vote for obama

tissue?

Media coverage of President Barack Obama was largely positive in the final week of the presidential campaign, while coverage of Mitt Romney was mostly negative, according to a new report from the Pew Research Center's Project for Excellence in Journalism.

From October 29 to November 5,
positive stories about Obama in mainstream media outlets outnumbered negative ones by 10 percentage points, with 29 percent positive, and 19 negative.
On the other hand, negative stories about the GOP nominee Mitt Romney outweighed positive stories by 17 points, with 33 percent negative compared to 16 positive.

The report, which analyzed 660 stories from 59 media outlets, also notes the positive media coverage of Obama was higher in the final week than it had been in previous weeks. The tone of coverage about Romney stayed roughly the same.

Report: Obama Coverage Turned More Favorable In Final Week Of Election - Washington Whispers (usnews.com)

And why were we NOT surprise? When the editor of NewsWeek Evan Thomas said:

With most of the MSM up Obama's leg that he literally is perceived as a "god"..(think I'm kidding? read this quote")

When it came to Bush???

Well, our job is to bash the president, that's what we do." --
Evan Thomas responding to a question on whether the media's unfair to Bush on the TV talk show Inside Washington,
February 2, 2007.Newsweek's Evan Thomas: 'Our Job Is To Bash the President' | NewsBusters.org

But then when it comes to Obama???

I mean in a way Obama’s standing above the country, above – above the world, he’s sort of God."
Evan Thomas on Hardball, June 5, 2009.
Newsweek
So folks right then and there YOU have to admit the MSM is BIASED..

More and more people are reading FACTS like the above and more and more are believing the BenghaziGate AFTER this biased election and the MSM HAS to start covering this!

MSM bias WON the election for Obama!!!

Of course it did.

Now suck on your "binky" and make everything better.

The real losers are the lazy bums who treat their meager finite incomes they receive under Welfare programs as career choices, and vote strictly to protect the pathetic existence that they call their life. No matter how many elections those they support win, the base will still be comprised of completely unsuccessful losers who will never succeed, and will spend their wretched lives bitching about those who do succeed. Hope it was worth it. :lol:

The real losers are the lazy bums who treat their meager finite incomes they receive under Welfare programs as career choices, and vote strictly to protect the pathetic existence that they call their life. No matter how many elections those they support win, the base will still be comprised of completely unsuccessful losers who will never succeed, and will spend their wretched lives bitching about those who do succeed. Hope it was worth it. :lol:

keep repeating that; i'm sure it will come true

BIG ASS LIE!

i didn't vote for obama

tissue?

Your gimmick is lame.

It's no secret that the MSM is biased against Republicans. The media was biased against Bush, Bush, and Reagan too and yet they all still managed to win, so I'm not sure what you're complaining about.

BIG ASS LIE!

i didn't vote for obama

tissue?

Your gimmick is lame.

so are whiny twats like you.

did you have some kind of point?

:dunno:

how dare the media report what romney said.

the nerve

Exactly! The MSM could have dubbed over the "47%" with....oh...."8%"....yeah. They could have really helped Willard!:clap2:

Obama:"I Pledge To Cut The Deficit By 50% In My 1st Term"

BUT Romney and his "47 percent" quote : About 2,920 results (0.28 seconds)

Tell me why in the NEWS media of Google there WERE NONE when searching for "I Pledge To Cut The Deficit By 50% In My 1st Term"

While Romney in the NEWS google search and his "47 percent" quote : About 2,920 results in less then 6 months!

Tell me again there was NO bias! Not ONE quote in the news about Obama's PLEDGE to cut the deficit!!!
NOT ONE newspaper/TV seemed to remember and much less NEVER asked!!!
WHY?

Look you guys are toast! The reason is you support an ideology that eats it's OWN!
I mean really at what point will the entitlement industry find out ..Hey there is NO MORE REVENUE to tax"!
Look at Greece! California!
See this is why reasonable logical people have a problem with people like you... NOT one iota of common sense!
I bet you NEVER heard the phrase "kill the golden goose"? Well Obama et.al. are in the process of doing that.. and then they ask
is our society decaying??? DUH!!

Obama:"I Pledge To Cut The Deficit By 50% In My 1st Term"

BUT Romney and his "47 percent" quote : About 2,920 results (0.28 seconds)

"I Pledge To Cut The Deficit By 50% In My 1st Term"

2,350,000 results (0.39 seconds)

:lol:

Folks are upset that MSM is humping Obama's leg?

Fox is peeing in the mouth of the far right.

New Topics

Forum List

Back