MSM BIAS:50 Cain stories and only 3 Clinton rape stories

Whats to ignore? Your information isnt unique. The further left you go the bigger the need for tabloided material.

Wait a second, this thread pops up and people are all over it talking about the media bias. Someone else put up a thread pointing out that Fox news is also running the same stories, and it somehow needs to be ignored because it's tabloid material? What a fucking joke and partisan hack you must be.

Whats to ignore? Your information isnt unique. The further left you go the bigger the need for tabloided material.

Wait a second, this thread pops up and people are all over it talking about the media bias. Someone else put up a thread pointing out that Fox news is also running the same stories, and it somehow needs to be ignored because it's tabloid material? What a fucking joke and partisan hack you must be.

Actually, it's even worse. What my thread shows is not only is the FOXNews covering the Settlementgate Herb Cain harassment story, but they are leading out in it. Often being the ones that produce the most damning moments and gaffes from Cain.

They will ignore it a their peril.

MRC is Brent Bozell's baby. He also runs CNS News. Right wing Propaganda on steroids. Anyone familiar with Bozell's history knows what a shill he is.

I've been following him for well over a decade. Skunk extraordinaire.

A little background:

Best moments in televison wingnut history is when he is on C-Span's Washington Journal and figgits in his chair like a 5 year old chocolate stained toddler when people call in with his lies and idiocy and he has no place to Foxrun. Hilarity! :lol:

yes we know his background, please present the search parameters for and the scanned results page of that lexus search please.........thx in advance....

Please present your ass and go fuck yourself

Thats all ya got :lmao:

Actually, it's even worse. What my thread shows is not only is the FOXNews covering the Settlementgate Herb Cain harassment story, but they are leading out in it. Often being the ones that produce the most damning moments and gaffes from Cain.

They will ignore it a their peril.

Until there is concrete evidence that Cain did what he is being accused of (which we dont know what was done b/c of NDA ). I am going to take him at his word.

If it comes out later that he is lying.... well, he's out in my eyes, but not until then.

My gut tells me he is a good man and is telling the truth (I dont know... I just feel it).

I promise you... its not ideology driving my opinion.

I truly see a double standard in the way he is being treated by the media in general. That includes Fox News.
One of my favorite commentators (Dana Porino) even disappointed me on the issue.

I just think until ya have proof.... stfu.

It pissed me off when Cain accused Perry of leaking it to Politico.... he has no proof of it. The timeline matches up, but where is the proof?
That is his biggest mistake so far in my eyes.

Until there is concrete evidence that Cain did what he is being accused of (which we dont know what was done b/c of NDA ). I am going to take him at his word.

If it comes out later that he is lying.... well, he's out in my eyes, but not until then.

My gut tells me he is a good man and is telling the truth (I dont know... I just feel it).

I truly see a double standard in the way he is being treated by the media in general. That includes Fox News.
One of my favorite commentators (Dana Porino) even disappointed me on the issue.

It pissed me off when Cain accused Perry of leaking it to Politico.... he has no proof of it. The timeline matches up, but where is the proof?
Does it piss you off every time Cain states something he can't prove as well? Does it piss you off whenever Cain attacks and verbally malignes the left as people who want to destroy the country?

Do you get pissed off at Cain when he prefaces his statements with things like "I don't have facts to back this up, but...?"

Do you think he's lying, confused, mistaken, wrong, misinformed...what?

I think you just want to have someone who's a staunch supporter of your ideals and you attribute all things positive because of such. Hence you're willing to believe him whenever he says anything, whereas I don't.

I'm prone to believe he is guilty of the allegations, and I'd like to see the information come out to prove it beyond a doubt. You, on the other hand, are willing to cut him slack giving him more, and more, and more, and more rope to hang himself with. I believe you are sincere with it though. You can't help yourself, I understand that.

Does it piss you off every time Cain states something he can't prove as well? Does it piss you off whenever Cain attacks and verbally malignes the left as people who want to destroy the country?

Do you get pissed off at Cain when he prefaces his statements with things like "I don't have facts to back this up, but...?"

Not pissed, but I dont like it - and besides, how many times has that actually happened?

Do you think he's lying, confused, mistaken, wrong, misinformed...what?

I think you just want to have someone who's a staunch supporter of your ideals and you attribute all things positive because of such. Hence you're willing to believe him whenever he says anything, whereas I don't.

I'm prone to believe he is guilty of the allegations, and I'd like to see the information come out to prove it beyond a doubt. You, on the other hand, are willing to cut him slack giving him more, and more, and more, and more rope to hang himself with. I believe you are sincere with it though. You can't help yourself, I understand that.

Thanks I guess.... Just for the record, you blindly support your guy as well.

There is so much out there on Obama that I stopped caring what he says. I no longer even listen to him.
My ideology blinds me :tongue:

Thanks I guess.... Just for the record, you blindly support your guy as well.

There is so much out there on Obama that I stopped caring what he says. I no longer even listen to him.
My ideology blinds me :tongue:

Well...DUHHHH!!! That much is, and always has been, obvious. :D

LexisNexis disagrees with Brent Bozell.

I have asked the other guy alerady too, gald you ran a searhc yourtsdelf, we'll see whats what.can you post it please, the serach parameters and results page? Much obliged in advance.

Oh, and did yo read the link?

A phrase from the right fits nicely here.

Clinton is not president any more.
Cain is running for president.

End of story.

so I guess that will stop the points you make ala hypocrisy from your angle in other threads?

the point is the media has a double standard....

You mean this media...the mainstream media right?

http://www.usmessageboard.com/media...get-enough-of-this-cain-harrasment-thing.html

I've noted that every. single. one. of you righties have ignored this thread.

Telling. :lol:

telling what? that you are an imbecile? we know that already...

LexisNexis disagrees with Brent Bozell.

I have asked the other guy alerady too, gald you ran a searhc yourtsdelf, we'll see whats what.can you post it please, the serach parameters and results page? Much obliged in advance.

Oh, and did yo read the link?

you can't directly repost LexisNexis results, but the parameters were:

Dates: Feb 1999
Key search: Broaddrick + Clinton
Geography: US
Results Feb 20 - end of month: 22

Same, with key = Broaddrick
Results = 561

Forum List

Back