MSM and Talk Radio

beretta304

Rookie
Aug 13, 2012
A Saner Place
If FOX is "faux" and the only balanced sources of news are NPR, ABC, NBC, CBS, MSLSD, CNN, why is it that they trounce all the competition in viewership and listeners?

The answer is fairly simple, "Beretta," but it will make you uncomfortable.

Right wing ideologues such as yourself have a very narrow and defined set of things that are part of your agenda. You are defined by your ideology, and you are very much driven by a "black and white" approach to life. You do not understand nuances, and you very much are attracted to authoritarianism and rule by law.

Talk radio and right wing propaganda shows comfort you by affirming your world view.

As far as I can tell, moderates and leftists spend little time watching political shows or listening to political entertainment on the radio. They simply have too many other interests, and those stupid shows aren't exactly intellectually stimulating.

Right wing radio simply counts out the cadence for goose-stepping followers of the Republican Party.

Right wing ideologues such as yourself have a very narrow and defined set of things that are part of your agenda. You are defined by your ideology, and you are very much driven by a "black and white" approach to life. You do not understand nuances, and you very much are attracted to authoritarianism and rule by law.

Talk radio and right wing propaganda shows comfort you by affirming your world view.

As far as I can tell, moderates and leftists spend little time watching political shows or listening to political entertainment on the radio. They simply have too many other interests, and those stupid shows aren't exactly intellectually stimulating.

Right wing radio simply counts out the cadence for goose-stepping followers of the Republican Party.

:lmao:

If FOX is "faux" and the only balanced sources of news are NPR, ABC, NBC, CBS, MSLSD, CNN, why is it that they trounce all the competition in viewership and listeners?

Not following whatever you're trying to say. Who's "they," Fox or the others you've listed?
If it's Fox, they don't trounce ABC, NBC, and CBS. If it refers to the others, Fox most certainly trounces MSLSD and CNN.

• Banned

"As far as I can tell, moderates and leftists spend little time watching political shows or listening to political entertainment on the radio. They simply have too many other interests, and those stupid shows aren't exactly intellectually stimulating."

Like playing video games in the basement?

If the left had their way, there wouldn't be a Fox News or Talk Radio. They keep trying, the conservatives keep pushing back. They hate when we do that. :lol:

Because Fox is entertainment, not news.

It panders to a large, static, and dedicated corps of zealots who view for reinforcement, not information. They know Fox ‘news’ is safe, that nothing will be reported that will conflict with conservative dogma, and that all stories and commentators will engage in appropriate rightwing spin.

• Banned

It panders to a large, static, and dedicated corps of zealots who view for reinforcement, not information. They know Fox ‘news’ is safe, that nothing will be reported that will conflict with conservative dogma, and that all stories and commentators will engage in appropriate rightwing spin.

Have you tuned into MSNBC lately?

If the left had their way, there wouldn't be a Fox News or Talk Radio. They keep trying, the conservatives keep pushing back. They hate when we do that. :lol:

I admit that I am deeply disturbed by what I hear on talk radio. That seems to be a meeting place for homophobes, rascists, conspiracy theorists, fascists, xenophobes, and about every other social miscreant you can imagine.

I don't ever tune in to Fox News, so I can't speak to it. I've heard it's pretty stupid, along the lines of National Enquirer for television.

Utter motherfucking bullshit.... you got it ass backwards numbnutz.

:lol:

No.

No.

If you did then you would know why this applies to the left as well.

I"t panders to a large, static, and dedicated corps of zealots who view for reinforcement, not information. "

The people who watch Fox and MSNBC and CNN and all of those channels already have their minds made up and strongly support an ideology. The people watching ABC, NBC, CBS just watch it to see the news, not feeling one way or the other about political ideology. They are just looking to be informed in the little bit of time they have to do so. That's where the biggest problem lies with MSM bias. It's gotten so bad that people realize they aren't getting unbiased news regardless of where they go.

Do you mean BSNBC?? You realize they have one of the lowest rating of cable news networks, right. I believe only CNN is worse than they are. Fox blows them out of the water with viewership.

Cable News Ratings for Tuesday, July 31, 2012 - Ratings | TVbytheNumbers

Forum List

Back