MSM All Butthurt That The Governor of Maine Paul LePage Tells The Truth

If his statement is factual then it's not racist it's the truth. An inconvenient truth but none the less the truth

That's the problem with Liberals. They realize it's the truth they simply don't want it told so they consider TELLING it as racist.
This morning in the weekend paper, I read that LePage finally clarified and said that 90% of the OUT OF STATE drug dealers were black and Hispanic. That, folks, may be true -- or at least truer than the statement he made earlier.
I'm not really sure what difference it makes what color the drug dealers are, since we aren't actually supposed to shoot every black on sight. LePage's mind is not what it once was.

If his statement is factual then it's not racist it's the truth. An inconvenient truth but none the less the truth

That's the problem with Liberals. They realize it's the truth they simply don't want it told so they consider TELLING it as racist.
This morning in the weekend paper, I read that LePage finally clarified and said that 90% of the OUT OF STATE drug dealers were black and Hispanic. That, folks, may be true -- or at least truer than the statement he made earlier.
I'm not really sure what difference it makes what color the drug dealers are, since we aren't actually supposed to shoot every black on sight. LePage's mind is not what it once was.
If 90% of the trouble came from a particular race it would be brain dead to not recognize it. Not everyone lives in a safe place politically correct bubble universe.

If 90% of the trouble came from a particular race it would be brain dead to not recognize it. Not everyone lives in a safe place politically correct bubble universe.
It is almost 90% there, 90% white people buying and selling. Oops. Doesn't sound so good now does it?

What the market will bear and if you're buying, I'm selling. More of that truth you people said you wanted.
You're just another idiot liberal that knows nothing about reality.

cap·i·tal·ism
ˈkapədlˌizəm/
noun
  1. an economic and political system in which a country's trade and industry are controlled by private owners for profit, rather than by the state.

It isn't an economic system if you ignore the system.
They have the drugs brought in and sell them for a profit. It doesn't get much more capitalistic than that, friend.
You can't understand simple definitions. No wonder you are a libtard. Friend.
By definition they are engaged in capitalism. They own their imported product which they sell for a profit. The only thing more capitalistic would be if they made it themselves.

Imported rugs versus imported drugs. Same difference.
No, that's not the definition of capitalism, I even posted it. Selling or trading something doesn't make it capitalism, especially when it's outside the system (illegal).

You're just an idiot repeating idiotic statements but a pretty good representative of the modern liberal.
If I make something or I import something and I sell it for a profit, especially if I then use those profits to expand my business, that is capitalism. What you think it is is wrong. Nothing says the product has to be legal. That's Regulated Capitalism.

It is almost 90% there, 90% white people buying and selling. Oops. Doesn't sound so good now does it?
Out of state means there don't live in the state. Don't read so good now do you?

You're just another idiot liberal that knows nothing about reality.

cap·i·tal·ism
ˈkapədlˌizəm/
noun
  1. an economic and political system in which a country's trade and industry are controlled by private owners for profit, rather than by the state.

It isn't an economic system if you ignore the system.
They have the drugs brought in and sell them for a profit. It doesn't get much more capitalistic than that, friend.
By definition they are engaged in capitalism. They own their imported product which they sell for a profit. The only thing more capitalistic would be if they made it themselves.

No, that's not the definition of capitalism, I even posted it. Selling or trading something doesn't make it capitalism, especially when it's outside the system (illegal).

You're just an idiot repeating idiotic statements but a pretty good representative of the modern liberal.
If I make something or I import something and I sell it for a profit, especially if I then use those profits to expand my business, that is capitalism. What you think it is is wrong. Nothing says the product has to be legal. That's Regulated Capitalism.
There's no such thing as unregulated capitalism. That's anarchy. You need to add to the definition to spin your point. Even communist countries have buying and selling. Either butt out or learn grade school English.

There's no such thing as unregulated capitalism. That's anarchy. You need to add to the definition to spin your point. Even communist countries have buying and selling. Either butt out or learn grade school English.
Unregulated capitalism is capitalism in theory. That can be applied to any product, legal or not so, STFU.

Unregulated capitalism is capitalism in theory. That can be applied to any product, legal or not so, STFU.
Ah, a keyboard warrior. And a not so bright one at that. Like I said, there's no such animal as unregulated capitalism. That is called anarchy. Now you've thrown in the word theory to try to massage your meaning.

Governor White Pointy Hat has a big problem here. White people love those illegal drugs, and young white bitches that big black dick. No wonder he's angry, his old shriveled tiny thing he can't see without a mirror isn't going to cut it.

How many sock accounts do you really need?

Forum List

Back