MS13 terrorizes a school...school denies there is a problem. Immigrant students terrorized daily.

Like you really care about gangs in schools.

More than you who want to disarm everyone except the gangs.
I don't want to disarm anyone.....T's & P's all around, boy.

Uhhhh, yeah. You do. Well, you think it's OK if people get to keep their 18th Century muskets, but anything modern and you're "noooo, way!"
Oh...that's right. You know all about what other people think and want. You have those super duper mad mod powers......:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Uhhhh, yeah. You do. Well, you think it's OK if people get to keep their 18th Century muskets, but anything modern and you're "noooo, way!"
Oh...that's right. You know all about what other people think and want. You have those super duper mad mod powers......:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Nah, I don't have those sorts of powers, but you, you're a simpleton. Anyone can figure you out. And MS-13 is terrorizing immigrants wherever they are. They need to be destroyed.

No we can only go by the stupid things you say.

Which you deny when someone brings attention to your dishonesty and stupidity.

I pulled my kid out of senior year due to bullshit the school was doing..or rather..not doing. The principle called me and flatly said "you are costing the community money. His absence is costing us money". I said "tough shit".

He didn't like me much.
Good for you.

Democrats love MS13 because they are not white. If they were neo-Nazi skinheads they would raise hell.

Democrats love MS13 because they are not white. If they were neo-Nazi skinheads they would raise hell.
They love MS13 because they are 1. anti-Christian, 2. sex traffickers, 3. drug smugglers 4. able to invade schools.

They love MS13 because they are 1. anti-Christian, 2. sex traffickers, 3. drug smugglers 4. able to invade schools.
Democrats have a deep seeded hatred of the United States. What they learned in high-school and college history class. “Evil America.”

Nah, I don't have those sorts of powers, but you, you're a simpleton. Anyone can figure you out. And MS-13 is terrorizing immigrants wherever they are. They need to be destroyed.
But who will smuggle babies in for people who want to buy babies?

Forum List

Back