Ms. Clinton is an ass for no reason...

Yeah, it's perfectly normal for our secretaries of state to spin into a whine fest when ppl make the mistake of asking them about their spouses.

"I'm not channeling my husband."

I wonder who that was directed at? Not the clueless wonder who was befuddled at her in-your-face answer.

Only when they make the rest of us look bad by being bitchy and obnoxious for no good reason.

And it's evidence of your own bias that you think Hillary should be held above such criticism. She's actually being criticized for her political behavior. Much better treatment than Palin received.

Well, primarily the problem is it's a rambling tirade against a poor guy who doesn't even speak English.

No it's not. She has a stick up her ass most of the time. She's pissed that the Billarys were squeezed out by the Obamys.

I love how strong women are put down, even today.

Not putting her down because she's a strong woman; just stating a fact -- she's pissed about how it all turned out.

Only when they make the rest of us look bad by being bitchy and obnoxious for no good reason.

but that is a perfectly good reason to bitch. not for a sec. of state though.

she looked very ruffled and tired.

and how can a translator make such a mistake. if the student asks "what the president thinks", (it is still a strange question), how does the translator translate it to "what Mr Clinton thinks". should have translated it as "what the president thinks". if hillary then thinks she is asked about Bill's opinion, now then you can mock her.

and after all, who cares what a congolese students thinks. hillary showed him who is boss! :lol: good diplomacy, bolton style.

Well then again Hillary did say "I'm not one of those Stand by my Man, type woman"

it's official - the far right has reached the bottom of the barrel of things to bitch about.

Interesting how some people want to see "bitchy and obnoxious" in strong women.
Really? And just who would those mysterious people be? Link?

It's called proud of your own accomplishments and being assertive.
No, it's not. It's called being bitchy and obnoxious. Hitlery is a foul mouthed, mean as a wounded rattle snake, skank, and every once and awhile someone catches it on camera.

http://www.usmessageboard.com/politics/84701-ms-clinton-is-an-ass-for-no-reason-3.html#post1413391

No, it's not. It's called being bitchy and obnoxious. Hitlery is a foul mouthed, mean as a wounded rattle snake, skank, and every once and awhile someone catches it on camera.

More ratcheting up! I love it! :clap2::clap2::clap2:

Forum List

Back