Ms. Clinton is an ass for no reason...

AllieBaba

Rookie
Oct 2, 2007
Mrs. Clinton responds to a Congolese student who through a translator asks her what her husband thinks:

"You want me to tell you what my husband thinks? My husband is not secretary of state, I am," she replied. "If you want my opinion I will tell you my opinion. I am not going to be channeling my husband."

The only problem? Apparently the translator made a mistake and the student had wanted to know what President Obama thought of the deal. A State Department official tells ABC News the student went up to Clinton after the event and told her he was misquoted. No immediate word yet how Clinton responded."

Watch the vid:

Lost in Translation: Clinton Says She, Not Bill, is the Secretary of State - Political Punch

She is just tired of living in his shadow. The biggest political mistake she has made was to accept this appointment. Obama has her under his thumb, gagged and stuffed in the closet, that may be some of her frustration too. Too bad too, she was a good senator with a strong following, much more moderate than these flaming liberals running this country.

• Banned
Serves her right. She's a fucking bitch. And now the whole world knows it. No wonder she's bitter.

Mrs. Clinton responds to a Congolese student who through a translator asks her what her husband thinks:

"You want me to tell you what my husband thinks? My husband is not secretary of state, I am," she replied. "If you want my opinion I will tell you my opinion. I am not going to be channeling my husband."

The only problem? Apparently the translator made a mistake and the student had wanted to know what President Obama thought of the deal. A State Department official tells ABC News the student went up to Clinton after the event and told her he was misquoted. No immediate word yet how Clinton responded."

Watch the vid:

Lost in Translation: Clinton Says She, Not Bill, is the Secretary of State - Political Punch

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Last edited:
  • Banned
She's past all that. Now she's just a bitter old hag.

Though that's pretty much all she's ever been.

We're watching Star Wars in my house tonight and she reminds me scarily of Jabba...

Yeah, I don't know what the hell they were thinking when they made her Secretary of State. That woman has no tact and little relevant experience. It should have gone to Bill Richardson.

Give her a chick on a tether and some little creatures to eat alive, and she's the spitting image...

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5W9nsCpwo1w]YouTube - Jabba Puppet[/ame]

They were thinking to get her the fuck out of the way.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9kueSUDl6VA&feature=related]YouTube - Jabba the Hutt is a Smooth Criminal[/ame]

Watch the vid:

Oh so touchy she is, only tells me that they sleep in seperate bedrooms still. :lol:

Watch the vid:

Oh so touchy she is, only tells me that they sleep in seperate bedrooms still. :lol:

Well, can't really blame her for that. Sleep with Bill Clinton? Ewwwww.

Watch the vid:

And the problem with her answer is.....?

Well, primarily the problem is it's a rambling tirade against a poor guy who doesn't even speak English.

Forum List

Back