Ms California faces disqualification

Smartt33

Apr 7, 2009
USA
Thoughts?

"LOS ANGELES – Carrie Prejean's association with Christians opposed to homosexual marriage could be a factor in whether she keeps her Miss California crown.
The Miss California USA pageant says its co-directors plan to address whether Prejean will hold onto her crown amid allegations of contract violations.
Keith Lewis said Friday that he and fellow co-director Shanna Moakler will make their case public Monday. He says they and Prejean's representatives are close to a resolution.
The state pageant is investigating whether the 21-year-old old violated her contract by making public appearances with groups opposed to homosexual marriage and by failing to reveal that she had posed in her underwear as a teenager.
Lewis says Miss USA contest owner Donald Trump will make the decision on whether to disqualify Prejean. She was named first runner-up in the Miss USA pageant on April 19. "

http://onenewsnow.com/Culture/Default.aspx?id=524184

Last edited by a moderator:
Thoughts?
"LOS ANGELES – Carrie Prejean's association with Christians opposed to homosexual marriage could be a factor in whether she keeps her Miss California crown.
The Miss California USA pageant says its co-directors plan to address whether Prejean will hold onto her crown amid allegations of contract violations.
Keith Lewis said Friday that he and fellow co-director Shanna Moakler will make their case public Monday. He says they and Prejean's representatives are close to a resolution.
The state pageant is investigating whether the 21-year-old old violated her contract by making public appearances with groups opposed to homosexual marriage and by failing to reveal that she had posed in her underwear as a teenager.
Lewis says Miss USA contest owner Donald Trump will make the decision on whether to disqualify Prejean. She was named first runner-up in the Miss USA pageant on April 19. "

:cuckoo::rolleyes: That sums up my thoughts on the matter quite well. I can't believe it's worth this much attention, personally...

She has it made regardless if she keeps the crown or not. She's on the lecture circuit. She'll do TV. Probably a book.

She'll end up as a reporter or start an acting career.

Remember, sometimes bad publicity is better than no publicity.

She has it made regardless if she keeps the crown or not. She's on the lecture circuit. She'll do TV. Probably a book.

You're right, she's a darling of the right, she's pretty and blonde. Sounds like a big contract at Fox News.

I agree that she will do well, and I am proud of her for standing faithful to her beliefs. She will not suffer if California disqualifies her.

I still think it's amazing that she offended so many people by repeating what the majority of the voters in California said AND what the President of the United States said.

I agree that she will do well, and I am proud of her for standing faithful to her beliefs. She will not suffer if California disqualifies her.

I still think it's amazing that she offended so many people by repeating what the majority of the voters in California said AND what the President of the United States said.

Exactly my thoughts.

Cheers

Exactly my thoughts.

Cheers

A LOT of people were not upset, just the PC loud mouthed crowd.

If she'd only wished kidney failure on gays she would be in like flynn live and learn huh?

Thoughts?

Is the best y'all can do for an ideological hero a so-called Christian who posed in seductive and semi-nude photos, and then entered a contest where she lied about these photos, knowing they were against the rules?

You don't have any problems with her ethical violations (knowingly violating the rules and lying about it)?

Thoughts?

Is the best y'all can do for an ideological hero a so-called Christian who posed in seductive and semi-nude photos, and then entered a contest where she lied about these photos, knowing they were against the rules?

You don't have any problems with her ethical violations (knowingly violating the rules and lying about it)?

the other girl did too.. they just showed her on Fox News.. now both of them did the same thing now what???

Thoughts?

She signed a contract that said she is not entitled to her opinion? How American.:eusa_hand:

You're right, she's a darling of the right, she's pretty and blonde. Sounds like a big contract at Fox News.

Oh blah, blah, blah ....

She's a person with an opinion that when asked, actually stated it rather than say a bunch of words that mean nothing.

Thoughts?

Oh? How did she knowingly violate the rules and lie about it? Explain please.

And no one made her an "ideological hero". The left-quacks chose to demonize her for expressing her opinion. THEY are the ones responsible for putting her where she is.

Oh blah, blah, blah ....

She's a person with an opinion that when asked, actually stated it rather than say a bunch of words that mean nothing.

You know we can't have that. :eusa_hand:

This is as bad as the American False Gods getting 30 minutes worth of the news every day ... and the drama ... oh the drama!

You know we can't have that. :eusa_hand:

It's my understanding that when you get a contract with something like this, whether Miss America or American Idol, you agree that you represent only the views of the organization for however long you work for them. You also agree that you haven't misrepresented any material facts.

I'm not sure why anyone thinks there's some entitlement to be able to use THIER forum to represent ones own views, no matter what the views are.

New Topics

Forum List

Back