MS-13 Hunting Party kill’s student in San Francisco he begs 4 his life shot 9 times

I'm ignorant because I don't know everything you do? You don't know everything I do. Big deal. Don't be an asshole.

So, pointing out your supreme ignorance, brands me an asshole? Good to know. Based on your posts I would be willing to bet that there is very little you know that I don't. On the other hand, I would likewise be willing to bet that there is a great deal I know that you have no clue of.

That is based on the fact that I am no doubt considerably older then you and much better educated. Were you a clever boy you would thank someone like me for pointing out your ignorance and providing you with a means to relieve your ignorance.

But no, you choose instead to call me an asshole. When you've grown up you can come back and play with the adults.

Presuming that you are a conservative, I would say you vastly over-estimate yourself in proclaiming your knowledge base... I'm joking, but seriously, You're arrogance astounds me, that because I did not know who MS-13, you can somehow judge my intelligence relative to your own. I feel like I am on the elementary school playground right now, fighting with a bully. This is a typical conservative mindset, one characterized by pathological immaturity, as you have amply exemplified through your words.

Haha... now you say I should OWE you something for imparting knowledge onto me, without which I would have been forever lost in my depthless ignorance? HAAAAAA!!! You really are an asshole. Get off it old man, and go listen to Glenn Beck or something. No where in your deluded rants did you hint at anything altruistic, so don't claim any kind of service to me as being part of your intentions. You just wanted to put me in my place, which you didn't. Peace.

Actually I am quite liberal in most things. Pro choice, pro legalised gay marriage, pro decriminalization of drugs, pro 2nd Amendment in its most pro individual freedom way etc.
In other words I am pro individual rights and responsibilties.

You clearly are not. You are for government control in most things. Yes I am an old man, but I'm an old man who has seen more and done more then a pissant like you ever will.

Arrogant? Yes I suppose I am, but I've EARNED it. Your ignorance astounds me. You come on this board and spew crap and then we find out that your opinion is based on NOTHING. You have no knowledge of what you speak and yet you have the temerity to speak to us, your betters and claim to know what's best for us? To know more then we do when you wallow in your ignorance?

Really now. I didn't need to put you in your place, you have done that to yourself. I merely opened your eyes to the fact that you are unqualified to speak on almost every subject you poke your impudent nose into.

Now get your butt back to Chuck E Cheese boy!

Last edited:
Yeah, thank God we don't have any American gangs. How terrible would it be if we found out that people born and raised in this country did this kind of thing too? Imagine if they were white? Oh, the horror...As we all know, only illegal immigrants kill people. Pretty sure every one crossing the border is just coming up here to reek havoc on our society. I'm sure all that, "we're trying to feed our families" BS is just a bunch of lies. Good thing no large American corporations like Tyson are having large numbers of illegal immigrants shipped up here to work in their factories. Yeah, it's good to know that only Mexicans do bad things and that they are all evil little f#@kers. The Christian thing to do would be to just grease them all, right?

Actually yes. MS-13 is a terrorist organisation run from El Salvadore. The best thing we could do would be to hunt them down and kill them. They are the most violent group I know of and seek out poor victims like this one purely to terrorise the area.

I agree, the military should be used to subdue the violent domestic illegal alien problem. Also, i'd like to see how well the cartels would fare against the marines in these border towns where they go in and kill citizens and local law enforcement.

go fuck yourself... and just so you know, you asshole, I was defending those from blind hate by conservatives, so don't come at me with a gang-like swagger. its preposterous.

Azzhatmaximus, MS13 doesn't give two shits what your politics are. I guess you miss it the first time. They're terrorist street thugs and will you shoot just as dead. Idiots like you are to naive of their capabilities. I have every right to hate them for infringing there rights upon me. So don't waste your time lecturing me on how I'm suppose to behave when it is them who threatens me, my life. I will determine my fate my action when those situations arise. So fuckoff and stick it were the sun don't shine.

You have completely misunderstood my first post, and obviously feel the need to blow some self-rigtheous rant on someone. I am not defending MS-13. I didn't even know who or what they are until I read this article in the OP. I was trying to protect anyone else who might be lumped in with their actions via over-generalization, i.e. other mexicans, minorities, because conservatives here were having a feeding frenzy on this story and making racist comments. THAT is what I was reacting to, not the story itself, so FUCKING RELAX.
Actually by your arrogant tone and lack of understanding what you are facing, those extreme measures must be taken to send you a clear message. If it bothers you, then I suggest grow a pair and sit your ass down. It's ignorant douchebags who don't take them serious effects the community with your nonchalant approach to life. They are not out there to be your friend and just as soon slice your head off with the most crude methods to kill a person b/c it's evident that you don't respect them and only think of them as a nuisance which in part is bad for the community because of your ignorance.

Anymore bloviating responses will require me to edjumacate you to recognize their danger and you enter at your own risk. So i suggest shut your blow hole and listen ...they are not concerned to be your friend because you mean nothing to them.

Azzhatmaximus, MS13 doesn't give two shits what your politics are. I guess you miss it the first time. They're terrorist street thugs and will you shoot just as dead. Idiots like you are to naive of their capabilities. I have every right to hate them for infringing there rights upon me. So don't waste your time lecturing me on how I'm suppose to behave when it is them who threatens me, my life. I will determine my fate my action when those situations arise. So fuckoff and stick it were the sun don't shine.

You have completely misunderstood my first post, and obviously feel the need to blow some self-rigtheous rant on someone. I am not defending MS-13. I didn't even know who or what they are until I read this article in the OP. I was trying to protect anyone else who might be lumped in with their actions via over-generalization, i.e. other mexicans, minorities, because conservatives here were having a feeding frenzy on this story and making racist comments. THAT is what I was reacting to, not the story itself, so FUCKING RELAX.
Actually by your arrogant tone and lack of understanding what you are facing, those extreme measures must be taken to send you a clear message. If it bothers you, then I suggest grow a pair and sit your ass down. It's ignorant douchebags who don't take them serious effects the community with your nonchalant approach to life. They are not out there to be your friend and just as soon slice your head off with the most crude methods to kill a person b/c it's evident that you don't respect them and only think of them as a nuisance which in part is bad for the community because of your ignorance.

Anymore bloviating responses will require me to edjumacate you to recognize their danger and you enter at your own risk. So i suggest shut your blow hole and listen ...they are not concerned to be your friend because you mean nothing to them.

Just shut up. The lot of you. You're a bunch of idiots that shoot your mouth off when somebody writes something you don't like or makes you uncomfortable or is attacking you. You make assumptions about too, which is worse. Now, I feel the need to fully explain my position. For the record, I think these murders are terrible. But, I don't want anyybody to form generalizations about a particular race, ethinicity, or social class because of the actions of a few. The reason gangs exist is because of impoverished conditions and lack of control. It is a human response to shitty conditions, otherwise it wouldn't happen, yet you all get to sit up on high and point your finger at the world. Get over yourselves. If you were born into the same conditions as them, ou would do the same thing, because we are all trying to survive. So spare me your american supremacist bullshit.The lack of empathy and ego-based elitism among Americans in this domain really pisses me off, and is something I will contend until the day I die, because before we are Americans, we are human. More importantly, hating them, doesn't do anything. As cited in wikipedia, deportation policies have made it worse:

"Many Mara Salvatrucha gang members from the Los Angeles area have been deported after being arrested.[8] As a result of these deportations, members of MS have recruited more members in their home countries. The Los Angeles Times contends that deportation policies have contributed to the size and influence of the gang both in the United States and in Central America.[8] According to the 2009 National Gang Threat Assessment, "The gang is estimated to have 30,000 to 50,000 members and associate members worldwide, 8,000 to 10,000 of whom reside in the United States."[9]"

Last edited:
Get to the point. Are you trying to defend illegal immigration? You haven't made your position clear. Do so now.

Just shut up. The lot of you. You're a bunch of idiots that shoot your mouth off when somebody writes something you don't like or makes you uncomfortable or is attacking you. You make assumptions about too, which is worse. Now, I feel the need to fully explain my position. For the record, I think these murders are terrible. But, I don't want anyybody to form generalizations about a particular race, ethinicity, or social class because of the actions of a few. The reason gangs exist is because of impoverished conditions and lack of control. It is a human response to shitty conditions, otherwise it wouldn't happen, yet you all get to sit up on high and point your finger at the world. Get over yourselves. If you were born into the same conditions as them, ou would do the same thing, because we are all trying to survive. So spare me your american supremacist bullshit.The lack of empathy and ego-based elitism among Americans in this domain really pisses me off, and is something I will contend until the day I die, because before we are Americans, we are human. More importantly, hating them, doesn't do anything. As cited in wikipedia, deportation policies have made it worse:

"Many Mara Salvatrucha gang members from the Los Angeles area have been deported after being arrested.[8] As a result of these deportations, members of MS have recruited more members in their home countries. The Los Angeles Times contends that deportation policies have contributed to the size and influence of the gang both in the United States and in Central America.[8] According to the 2009 National Gang Threat Assessment, "The gang is estimated to have 30,000 to 50,000 members and associate members worldwide, 8,000 to 10,000 of whom reside in the United States."[9]"

Boy, are you wrong. Normal people don't hunt down people they don't know, and kill them for fun. You attempt to defend the indefensible without really knowing why. YOUR automatic knee jerk reaction is to ASSUME that conservatives are going to look at the actions of a few as the norm for all.

So tell me little one, who is the one demonstrating an ego driven hatred/fear of the unknown? I contend it is you. You come into this thread all high and mighty and telling us how we are going to behave and how we are going to harm others and yet it is proven YOU KNEW NOTHING OF THE SUBJECT MATTER.

The one thing you are correct about is that deportation doesn't work. That is true. They should be locked up forever or simply killed when it is found they are murderers. I don't advocate the last very often but for these individuals it is appropriate. They don't give a crap about others rights so why should we care about theirs.

In my opinion, the American government needs to cut off all tax payer funding to the non-profit organizations like, La Raza, MALDEF, LULAC and other Hispanic groups who are enabling the illegal aliens in America to obtain American rights and be rewarded for their criminal actvities and corrupt behavior.

The American people need to form more Anti-illegal alien groups to battle illegal immigration and the pro- illegal alien supporters. We must prevent them from passing any more Bills and laws to enable the illegal aliens to obtain American Rights or citizenship! We need to demand to our lawmakers to End Birthright Citizenship! The illegal aliens don't belong in this country and should be deported ASAP!

“It is a federal crime for an illegal alien to possess any gun or ammunition, under the Gun Control Act of 1968.” LINK

----

In my opinion, OK so you’re a disgruntled Anchor Baby or Dream Act illegal kid who thinks that every time he hears or sees the term “illegal alien” that it’s a direct assault on your race. If you think that then you have a chip on your shoulder for sure. By calling us racists is NOT going to get you amnesty or anything else except a kick in the pants.

You think that the MS-13 gang which consists of 50% illegal aliens should get a free pass from justice just because they are poor and uneducated. You think its fine that they have taken over city streets in 42 states in America and terrorize people. You think it’s not their fault that they rape, rob and kill innocent Americans. Well then, you are so full of crap your eyes are brown!

You have been wrong from the get go on this thread. I haven’t read in this thread where any poster put all Hispanics into one group and pointed their finger at them. Please point that out and post it and correct me if I’m wrong.

You come on this thread and start telling individuals how you know, what they are thinking, and to stop it because it’s racist. I seriously doubt you possess the ability to communicate telepathically or can read minds. It’s more like you are suffering from hallucinations of delusions of grandeur. You have been so off base in your responses you owe everyone an apology.

All anyone has to do is turn on the 6:00 news and they would see the majority of crimes are committed by the Hispanics. If you want to hear about the legal and the non-legal Hispanics generalized. Here are some statistics that show our jails and prisons are a revolving door for them!

"The Pew Hispanic Center study from February 2009 found that even though Hispanics make up 13 percent of the adult population, they accounted for 40 percent of sentenced federal offenders in 2007." http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2010/04/29/border-states-dealing-illegal-immigrant-crime-data-suggests/

In 2011 Latinos comprised 50.3 percent of all people sentenced in Federal Prison
http://latino.foxnews.com/latino/news/2011/09/07/immigration-offenses-make-latinos-new-majority-in-federal-prisons-report-says/

A study of 55,322 illegal aliens, found: They were arrested a total of 459,614 times, averaging about 8 arrests per illegal alien. They were arrested for a total of about 700,000 criminal offenses, averaging about 13 offenses per illegal alien. 12 % were arrested for violent offenses such as murder, robbery, assault, and sex-related crimes. 80% of all arrests occurred in three states--California, Texas, and Arizona. http://www.gao.gov/htext/d05646r.html

You call us “American supremacist” for thinking and believing that everyone should have to obey the rule of law and not just some. No one is above the laws and we should not reward law breakers. What do you think, the illegal aliens should not have to obey the laws of the land, and when they break the laws, it should be over looked because their poor and stupid?

You say,“If you were born into the same conditions as them, you would do the same thing, because we are all trying to survive.”

Many Americans live at the poverty level in America and if they all formed gangs and committed violent acts against their countrymen, the entire country would be in constant civil war. There are whole communities where people make less money than the average citizen. You will see them living within their means and making ends meet. They send their kids to school for a better future. They are good and decent people scratching out a living without violence. So you’re remark is not true at all.

I think it’s time you got over yourself and admitted that the illegal aliens are a bunch of criminal and are very bad for America. Every illegal alien reaches criminal status the minute that they step foot on the American soil. Then they commit more crimes from there, everything from identity theft to murder and everything in-between. They commit about 5 felonies just to get a job.

I guess you’ll just have to go around being “pissed off” because you are not getting your way, too bad for you. May, I remind you that civilized humans don’t go around slaughtering their own people. Whereas, the illegal aliens have a habit of kidnapping, raping, maiming, robbing and murdering Americans on a daily basis in America.

Every day 12 Americans are murdered by illegal aliens. Another 13 Americans are killed by uninsured drunk illegal aliens and 8 American Children are victims of a sex crime committed by illegal aliens each and every day.
http://www.house.gov/apps/list/hearing/ia05_king/col_20060505_bite.html

The reason that the deportations don’t work is simply because the Southern border is not secure. The minute the government allocates sufficient funding and adequate Border Patrol agents. And put the National Guard on the Southern border to secure the border. You will see that the illegal alien invasion will end. You will see the illicit drugs and sex trafficking will come to a near halt.

Only good things will come from closing the Southern Border! The sooner we close it the better off America will be. Then we can successfully start the mass deportation of the 20 million illegal aliens in the country!

In the long run it will be less expensive to the taxpayers to deport ALL the illegal aliens. No matter if they are a man, woman or child to their countries of origin where they belong and have families.

In 2007, legal and illegal aliens cost the federal government more than $346 BILLION dollars and the U.S. taxpayers paid more than $ 9,000. For each immigrant in the country!
http://www.esrresearch.com/Rubensteinreport.pdf

The National Policy Institute "estimated that the total cost of mass deportation would be between $206 and $230 billion or an average cost of between $41 and $46 billion annually over a five year period."
http://www.nationalpolicyinstitute.org/pdf/deportation.pdf

I’m beginning to think that most Americans don’t really give a rat’s ass about what the illegal aliens thinks or feels on the subject.

We need to cut off funding to non-profit organization like La Raza, MALDEF, LULAC and other Hispanic groups that enable the illegal aliens in America and close and secure the Southern border ASAP!

Last edited:
Meanwhile I'm deployed fighting foreign terrorist. I think it's time to kick some domestic ass!

It's getting down to the wire and the government is not helping they're making the problem worse. More Americans are being killed on American soil than in the Middle East.

Every day 12 Americans are murdered by an illegal alien. Another 13 Americans are killed by uninsured drunk illegal aliens and 8 American Children are victims of a sex crime committed by the illegal aliens each and every day!
http://www.house.gov/apps/list/hearing/ia05_king/col_20060505_bite.html

Last edited:
Department of Justice
USDOJ: MS-13 Gang Leader in San Francisco Sentenced to Life in Prison
Office of Public Affairs

Thursday, February 16, 2012

MS-13 Gang Leader in San Francisco Sentenced to Life in Prison

Seventh MS-13 Member to Receive Life Sentence in San Francisco

WASHINGTON – Danilo Velasquez, aka “Triste,” a local leader of La Mara Salvatrucha, or MS-13, was sentenced yesterday in federal court in San Francisco by U.S. District Judge William H. Alsup to life in prison, announced Assistant Attorney General Lanny A. Breuer of the Justice Department’s Criminal Division, U.S. Attorney Melinda Haag for the Northern District of California and Director John Morton of U.S. Immigration and Customs Enforcement (ICE). Velasquez was convicted in November 2011 by a federal jury of racketeering-related charges. At sentencing, Judge Alsup described the defendant as a “vicious murderer.”

Velasquez was part of the violent, transnational gang known as MS-13, which claimed part of the Mission District of San Francisco as its territory and operated in the Bay Area since the 1990s. Velasquez joined the “20th Street” clique, or local MS-13 chapter, in 2004. Since its inception, MS-13 members have warred with rival gang members and sought to extort payments from other criminals in its territory. When the federal government indicted the majority of the 20th Street clique members on Oct. 22, 2008, Velasquez assumed leadership on the streets. The evidence presented at trial showed how Velasquez, with others, conspired to commit a variety of crimes to further the goals of the gang, including attacking and killing rival gang members and others who defied or challenged MS-13.

During Velasquez’s trial, the government presented evidence of multiple murders committed by MS-13 members in 2008. Several of the victims were not involved in gangs or any illegal activity, including a 14-year-old, but were mistaken to be rival gang members by MS-13 members.

The evidence at trial showed that on Feb. 19, 2009, Velasquez and fellow gang members Luis Herrera, aka “Killer” and Jaime Balam, aka “Tweety,” went looking to kill rival gang members in the San Francisco Bay area. In the Excelsior District of San Francisco, they spotted a car of young Latino professionals – two were college graduates of UC Berkeley, one a law student at UC Hastings, one a bank employee and another a student at City College in San Francisco who was working his way through school at the time. According to evidence presented at trial, these victims were targeted because some of the men wore baseball caps in colors associated with rival gang members. None of the victims were gang members themselves.

Herrera, Velasquez and Balam followed the victims’ car into Daly City, Calif., boxed the car in at a red light, whereupon Velasquez and Balam flanked the victims’ car carrying semi-automatic handguns and began shooting. By the time they finished firing, they had severely wounded two of the passengers and murdered a third passenger, Moises Frias Jr. Frias, who was 21-years-old, suffered nine gunshot wounds, including several to the head. He died en route to the hospital.

Herrera pleaded guilty mid-trial to seven racketeering-related counts, including use of a firearm causing the death of Frias. As part of his plea, Herrera admitted that he was part of the MS-13 hunting party that followed the victims’ car and murdered Frias. Herrera was sentenced on Jan. 24, 2012, to 35 years in prison. Balam remains a fugitive.

Velasquez’s trial was the second of three consecutive federal trials of members of the 20th Street clique of MS-13. Six of Velasquez’s fellow MS-13 gang members were convicted in August 2011 after a five-month trial that involved more than 150 witnesses. The six gang members – Marvin Carcamo, aka “Psycho”; Angel Noel Guevara, aka “Peloncito”; Erick Lopez, aka “Spooky”; Moris Flores, aka “Slow Pain”; Jonathan Cruz-Ramirez, aka “Soldado”; and Luis Herrera’s brother Guillermo Herrera, aka “Sparky” – were each sentenced to life in prison in December 2011.

Today, a federal jury convicted the sole defendant in the third trial, Manuel Franco, aka “Dreamer,” on one count of violent crime in aid of racketeering (VICAR) conspiracy.

These cases were prosecuted by Assistant U.S. Attorneys Wilson Leung, Wil Frentzen, Derek Owens, Andrew Scoble and David Hall of the Organized Crime Strike Force of the U.S. Attorney’s Office for the Northern District of California, and Trial Attorney Theryn G. Gibbons of the Criminal Division’s Organized Crime and Gang Section. These cases were investigated by Daly City Police Department, San Francisco Police Department and ICE Homeland Security Investigations.

The American people should band together and start hunting these creatures like the animals that they are. It's a damn shame we sit by and allow them to exist and operate....

Forum List

Back