MS-13 gang get new name, “transnational criminal organization" by the Feds

Wolfmoon

U B U & I'll B Me 4 USA!
Jan 15, 2009
PROUD, USA
The MS-13 gang is now designated as a “transnational criminal organization" this allows the feds to confiscate their money and ill-gotten gains. The feds can stop international money transfers and seize their bank accounts and property.

This should have been done 20 years ago!

Friday, October 12, 2012

In my opinion, Mara Salvatrucha MS-13 means “An Army of Ants.”

The L.A. Times reported that on Thursday, October 11, 2012 the federal government has finally labeled the Mara Salvatrucha MS-13 street gang a “transnational criminal organization."

Now, the U.S. Treasury Department can legally freeze money property, bank accounts and financial gains on the gang and its members. It can stop banks from doing any kind of business and prevent international money transfers by the MS-13 thugs.

“MS-13 began among El Salvadoran refugees -- many of them young ex-soldiers to escape civil war in their home country in the 1980s.” They first settled in Los Angeles, Ca. but now, they’re stronger in East Coast cities.

The feds plan on choking off any kind of money movement inside America and prevent money from being wired back to the gang leaders in El Salvador. “There are more than 8,000 MS-13 gang members in America in more than 40 states and the District of Columbia. It’s said that “Washington, D.C., has a large Salvadoran population.” Maybe they’ll take over Congress and the Senate because anyone could out smart those fools.

The Zeta drug cartel from Mexico's and Japan's Yakuza organized crime syndicate are also designated as “transnational criminal organizations".

“Experts say Mara Salvatrucha has behaved in far more sophisticated ways than a typical L.A. barrio street gang. It has diversified into activities such as drugs, extortion and human trafficking.” They terrorize businesses, residents and undocumented immigrants trying to scrape out a living.”

In L.A. in the beginning of the 1990 authorities discovered that the gang organized, made plans and carried them out. They used vacant buildings and set up business offices. The MS-13 gang used the demographic information from a large chain restaurant that mapped out where the population of youths was and then they set up cells in those areas. From the material they decided to place cells in parts of L.A. and in the Pico-Union and Westlake communities and those cell placements made them screamingly successful.

“During the last 30 years, the El Salvadoran community has grown and has developed from refugees to legal residents to American citizens.”

They have proven to be uncontrollable, brutal and their leaders are clever. I believe once they gain political power in the areas where they reside, it will forever change America for the worse. These thugs must be stopped at any cost.

SOURCE:

Unprecedented action aimed at weakening MS-13 street gang
http://latimesblogs.latimes.com/lanow/2012/10/unprecedented-action-aimed-at-weakening-ms-13-street-gang.html

Last edited:

Forum List

Back