Mrs Sturgeon snubs alt right slag

I apologize for the whiny nationalists in our midst, Tommy.
No need. She is obviously not right in the head. They seem to be every where these days.

Tommy why is it that you can hold up 456 Brits dying in a war that we wanted to get into apparently but we lost 416K PLUS just in WW2 and that doesn't matter one whit?

You know, it's easier to just say I'm "not right in the head" than to answer my very difficult questions. I understand. Believe me. I really do.
Eight British soldiers killed in bloodiest day of Afghan mission

They're not an ally and haven't been for generations.

Tell the parents of these lads that they were not allies of the US.

Explain to them that their sons sacrifice was insignificant.

Eight. Eight?

Compare and contrast to 277,000 we lost in WW2. After Afghanistan, mind, all you people could do was run us down. And you're still doing it.

I repeat: we are not allies. I'm sorry those soldiers had to die. A lot of us feel we are still not good allies. Your big mouths are just one reason why relations have cooled so much. That, and you hoisting balloons mocking our president in your streets, which you think is so funny and fetching. Mocking our president, our history, our people, calling us loons, which you did today. Etc, etc, etc

It's not your business. It's not way to keep allies. But keep it up, it will save us so much blood and treasure.

No need. She is obviously not right in the head. They seem to be every where these days.

Tommy why is it that you can hold up 456 Brits dying in a war that we wanted to get into apparently but we lost 416K PLUS just in WW2 and that doesn't matter one whit?

You know, it's easier to just say I'm "not right in the head" than to answer my very difficult questions. I understand. Believe me. I really do.

Eight. Eight?

Compare and contrast to 277,000 we lost in WW2. After Afghanistan, mind, all you people could do was run us down. And you're still doing it.

I repeat: we are not allies. I'm sorry those soldiers had to die. A lot of us feel we are still not good allies. Your big mouths are just one reason why relations have cooled so much. That, and you hoisting balloons mocking our president in your streets, which you think is so funny and fetching. Mocking our president, our history, our people, calling us loons, which you did today. Etc, etc, etc

It's not your business. It's not way to keep allies. But keep it up, it will save us so much blood and treasure.
You are one sick bitch.

Eight. Eight?

You are one sick bitch.

RIght the deal is, you keep running us down and hating us and we keep being your friend and have your back with our big, bad military.

What if Americans say no, Tommy? Ever think of that. Oh hey you never really did, and neither did your nasty Leftist friends. That's why all you can do is call me names.

You are one sick bitch.

8e049dc40e899241f8b47c27b9d917f6.jpg

While Europe cries big fat crocodile tears about this, their whole society is crumbling around them.

Not our problem, thank the good Lord. Not. Our. Problem. This is exactly what end-stage Rome was up to when Nero was fiddling. Worrying about minutia as the Vandals were at the gates.

Knock yourself out and feel great doing it, Tommy. We don't really care.
Our sciety is not crumbling around us. You American loons watch too much fox.

I really don't care one way or the other and I mean that with every fiber of my being. Here's my only care: that if and when it all goes bad for you, we don't spend one American red cent saving your hind ends.

And I mean that too

With every fiber of my being

As far as I'm concerned, no Western European nation is any ally of ours anymore. Not a single one of them. And I'm not alone in that, Tommy. Not by a long shot. Whether you care about that or not is also no concern of mine.

And none of our boys wasted on euro-trash. They made their own bed now sleep in it queers.

USMCLanceCorporalJamesBlakeMiller.jpg

Eight. Eight?

Tammy is very daft and drunk, ignore her.

He is posting in women's lingerie

Eight. Eight?

You are one sick bitch.

RIght the deal is, you keep running us down and hating us and we keep being your friend and have your back with our big, bad military.

What if Americans say no, Tommy? Ever think of that. Oh hey you never really did, and neither did your nasty Leftist friends. That's why all you can do is call me names.
You are not America. You are just a sick loon.

Forum List

Back