Mrs Roomy has gone for an after work

roomy

The Natural
Apr 22, 2006
drink with some of her schoolmates, now, I can hang around and wait to see if she wants a lift home or I can have an after sitting around doing nothing all day long drink myself.

What should I do?My weekend fate is in your hands.

The party has begun, she will have to make her own way home, the downside is, I have to vacuum these crumbs up.

My advice is to get completely tanked, so that when she comes home also tanked you can get into an idiotic fight which probably will end in lifelong resentment but no clear memory of what happened. Or two separate memories.

Salud!

My advice is to get completely tanked, so that when she comes home also tanked you can get into an idiotic fight which probably will end in lifelong resentment but no clear memory of what happened.

An alternative ending would be tawdry drunken sex that leaves them both feeling slightly embarrassed the next morning.

we are way beyond embarrassment, infact, tawdry drunken sex is normal isn't it?

You can get pissed and show us your house on Google Earth roomy, now the UK has street view :D

I double dog dare roomy to do that!

We've seen his bare chest, why not show us his house?

I bet it's a cozy semi-detached.

drink with some of her schoolmates, now, I can hang around and wait to see if she wants a lift home or I can have an after sitting around doing nothing all day long drink myself.

Tell her you will pick her up after her fun.
Then get stinking pissed drunk and pass out.
Have a fight about it.
Make up sex is great.

Exchange furniture with your next door neighbor.

Throw a party when she get's home.

Then pretend like nothing's happened.

Be sure invite all her friends to throw a surprise birthday party for her, too ..unless it happens to be her birthday, of course.

For even more added bonus, just move all the clothes into your neighbors house and vice versa and get your neighbors to switch homes with you.

If you have children, bribe their silence.

Kids usually bribe pretty cheap, anyway.

Exchange furniture with your next door neighbor.

Throw a party when she get's home.

Then pretend like nothing's happened.

Be sure invite all her friends to throw a surprise birthday party for her, too ..unless it happens to be her birthday, of course.

For even more added bonus, just move all the clothes into your neighbors house and vice versa and get your neighbors to switch homes with you.

If you have children, bribe their silence.

Kids usually bribe pretty cheap, anyway.
Unfortunately, kid bribery can occur in both directions.

Maybe she heard you'd called her a cow and wanted to make you bullshit.

Forum List

Back