Mr

herb

Rookie
Nov 13, 2011
I wished that the FBI would investedate The money that obama has loaned to business that the money just did not turn around and come back to obama's electoion funds I am guessing that alot of it did. What are we to do if our tax money will help obama get relected again. Will we get a free elected president:,:)mad:

I wished that the FBI would investedate The money that obama has loaned to business that the money just did not turn around and come back to obama's electoion funds I am guessing that alot of it did. What are we to do if our tax money will help obama get relected again. Will we get a free elected president:,:)mad:

Herb the only thing you will get out of this is the shaft.

You see another crony payoff has just been revealed.

Turns out AARP gets special tax breaks for supporting healthcare. Revenue doubled.

Democrats once again doling out corporate welfare while as normal lying through their teeth.

Support public financing of elections and quit whining about things that may be untrue. It just makes you look foolish and doesn't address the underlying problems: a) our representives' votes are being bought and b) time taken to rustle up campaign contributions is time taken away from doing OUR business.

Support public financing of elections and quit whining about things that may be untrue. It just makes you look foolish and doesn't address the underlying problems: a) our representives' votes are being bought and b) time taken to rustle up campaign contributions is time taken away from doing OUR business.

Nothing untrue about it. In fact a pattern can be shown.

I'll match you pattern for pattern. Can't see the forest for the poltics, eh?

I'll match you pattern for pattern. Can't see the forest for the poltics, eh?

Post up then.

It is easy enough to pull from a search.

I dont know if acorn was the first, but we know it wasnt the last.

Post up then.

It is easy enough to pull from a search.

I dont know if acorn was the first, but we know it wasnt the last.

See my previous post. :cool:

The one that said it may be untrue.

With your convictions, are you able to tie your shoes?

What are you talking about? My origiinal post showed my convictions.

Since then, you've been trying to derail the topic with foolishness. Why is that, unless you only care about "gotchas", instead of solutions? Wouldn't give $.02 for your "convictions" under those conditions.

See my previous post. :cool:

Since then, you've been trying to derail the topic with foolishness. Why is that, unless you only care about "gotchas", instead of solutions? Wouldn't give $.02 for your "convictions" under those conditions.

Loving a good challenge.

OK Kon boy

Acorn gave democrats kickbacks - Bing

Democrats award contracts for campaign liclbacks - Bing

Derail :lol::lol: Anything to reach into the tax payers pocket.

Loving a good challenge.

OK Kon boy

What makes you think I'm playing your silly little game? Got bigger fish to fry. :eusa_hand:

You are an idiot. The president does not appropriate money...Congress does.

Loving a good challenge.

OK Kon boy

What makes you think I'm playing your silly little game? Got bigger fish to fry. :eusa_hand:

I knew you wouldnt play. Being you are all mouth.

:badgrin:Ah yes, now the excuses start. President Obama won the second term because he took bribes.

Not going to have anything to do with you guys putting up the most whacked out field of candidates in our history. Couldn't possibly have anything to do with that.:badgrin:

Forum List

Back