Mr Trump Showing Obama how Diplomacy is Done

POTUS says a lot of things. And then doesn't. And then he does. And then check twitter. What did he say? Or not say? Nothing the small hand shaker says or twits can be counted on. MAGA my ass. He is thoroughly entrenched as a POTUS and is doing all he can to subvert this country.

Gee, I see the opposite. A booming economy. Undoing many if not most of Obama's ill advised EO's. It's refreshing to see how far our country has ascended since the dark Obama years

-Geaux

You apparetly did not live in America during Obama.

You're right. It wasn't an America I ever recognized

-Geaux

Apparently you did a Rip Van Winkle.
Obviously you were, the biggest and best thing Obama did in liberals eyes, is Obama care. Which is failing as we speak. Obama's presidency was a failure. His biggest accomplishment is men in girls locker rooms. Sick, but you are proud.
Obama was gifted at causing chaos and problems for everyone else to deal with.

Gee, I see the opposite. A booming economy. Undoing many if not most of Obama's ill advised EO's. It's refreshing to see how far our country has ascended since the dark Obama years

-Geaux

-Geaux

Obviously you were, the biggest and best thing Obama did in liberals eyes, is Obama care. Which is failing as we speak. Obama's presidency was a failure. His biggest accomplishment is men in girls locker rooms. Sick, but you are proud.
Dude total BS. 2008 financial meltdown proves that.

Can you prove that Obama led "Fawning Limp-Wristed Diplomacy" or did you just like the way that sounds?

So fucking dumb.

Thought not.
Here's a little down-payment...

Putin-Syria-red-lines.jpg

Cartoon. Weak.
Incorrect.

Cartoon. Speaks volumes. And adequately answers the challenge.

Nope. Obama gave Putin a solid fucking over and never bragged about it. Trump is giving him a reach around. So tough.

Stop parroting talking points and stay with facts and evidence.

Why do liberals lie so much when we all know we're just a youtube video away from proving you wrong?

Thought not.

Cartoon. Weak.
Incorrect.

Nope. Obama gave Putin a solid fucking over and never bragged about it. Trump is giving him a reach around. So tough.

Why do liberals lie so much when we all know we're just a youtube video away from proving you wrong?

Nice avatar.

Cartoon. Weak.
Incorrect.

Nice avatar.

Thank you.
Unfortunately she's no longer with us.

Thought not.

Cartoon. Weak.
Incorrect.

That means nothing.

Cartoon. Weak.
Incorrect.

Nice avatar.

Thank you.
Unfortunately she's no longer with us.

Sorry to read that. My terrier was 19 years old when she finally lost steam. Have a great day my friend.

-Geaux

Dude total BS. 2008 financial meltdown proves that.
No it doesn't.
Obama was in Congress and Congressional Democrats intentionally caused the financial meltdown.

And its not on bended knee doing a world wide Apology Tour like Obama did. Barry Obama made us a doormat for the world. Mr trump is dusting that mat off and in some cases. pulling it out from under their feet

-Geaux
--------

Trump says June 12 summit with North Korea's Kim is back on

WASHINGTON (Reuters) - U.S. President Donald Trump, after meeting with a senior envoy from Pyongyang, said a planned summit with North Korea’s leader Kim Jong Un was back on for June 12 in Singapore.

North Korean envoy Kim Yong Chol talks with U.S. President Donald Trump as Secretary of State Mike Pompeo looks on after a meeting at the White House in Washington, U.S., June 1, 2018. REUTERS/Leah Millis
“I think it’s probably going to be a very successful, ultimately a successful process,” Trump told reporters on the White House lawn.

Trump says June 12 summit with North Korea's Kim is back on
and you again will fall hook line and sinker for the next phase in a summit that is canceled at the last moment..

...What a fail...
Incorrect. Obumble's foreign policy was a "fail".

...Your orange hack just legitimized a dictator without getting anything...
I'm no fan of the Imperial Cheeto myself, but that has nothing to do with Obumble's failures on the foreign policy front.

...What a moron the orange imbecile is
More like an Idiot Savant; good at a couple of things, really sucks at most others.

Last edited:

-Geaux

-Geaux

The guy had no career prior to running for office. Hell he's got a law degree from Harvard and his resume was damn near blank.

-Geaux

The guy had no career prior to running for office. Hell he's got a law degree from Harvard and his resume was damn near blank.
That's because he's an empty-suit.
He was planted in the WH so that enemies of the state could infiltrate our government.
That's why he hangs around with communists and former Weather Underground members.

Obama should have Mr Trump mentor him on how to get things done. Maybe then Obama could do something with South Chicago

-Geaux

N Korea finally gets the meeting with the US they have been wanting for decades, and we get nothing. Great negotiating there.

Sounds like you meant to post in an illegal immigration thread. I agree, we get nothing with illegal immigration

-Geaux

You're comprehension abilities are messed up again. Better get back on your meds.

So he sat down with a dictator who is imprisoning his people? Maybe he wishes he did the same for us here too.

Forum List

Back