Mr. Smooth: Deval Patrick eyes road fixes for Michelle Obama

WillowTree

Diamond Member
Sep 15, 2008
Deval Patrick’s office personally asked town officials to dispatch road crews this week to fill potholes near his Berkshires mansion to pave the way for a smooth ride for first lady Michelle Obama when she hits the Bay State for a presidential fundraiser at the governor’s getaway next month.

Richmond Town Administrator Matthew Kerwood said a staffer from the governor’s State House office called this week and asked him to plug potholes on Cone Hill Road, which leads to Patrick’s Sweet P Farm, where he’s hosting a $20,000-a-seat dinner on Aug. 3 with the first lady for the Obama Victory Fund.

“They just mentioned the condition of the road and requested if it could be addressed,” said Kerwood. “I said, ‘OK, we’ll look at it.’ ”

Mr. Smooth: Deval Patrick eyes road fixes for Michelle Obama - BostonHerald.com

:eusa_boohoo::eusa_boohoo::eusa_boohoo::lol::lol::lol::lol:

His residents can ride on bumpy roads but not meech. :eusa_hand:

Twenty thousand dollars a seat? WTF obama hangs with rich people? holy shit hide the children.

“Why not just pave the road in gold?” said GOP operative Rob Gray. “It’s only the taxpayers who are paying to make sure the first lady has a smooth ride. This is the public works equivalent of saying, ‘Do you know who I am?’ 

:thup:

coup deval, a man of the people

Deval-Patrick-Homes-of-Governors-2012.jpg

Twenty thousand dollars a seat? WTF obama hangs with rich people? holy shit hide the children.

Those 1 Percenters are gladly paying their fair share, huh? They are the ones with the skin in the game and not parking assets in the Caymans and Bermuda?

Those 1 Percent can pay my fare share.

20k a plate, nice, where is the OWS crowd about this? I guess they're too busy protecting pedophiles and white slavery rings.

Forum List

Back