Mr. President, you did not kill Bin Laden. America Did. ex Seals and CIA ad

Shame on them. Shame on them for using this as their political football just to get rid of a black president so they can give more money to the 1%. Make no mistake, when you get right down to it, that's what all of this is about.

The SEALS are racist too. I know.

I would never agree with that blanket statement.

Surely some are. Some are not. Some are right leaning, some are radical religious right wingers, some are left leaning, some are radical leftists. Some are gay, some are straight.

No cookie cutter people here either.

What I would agree with is that certain groups would be unsafe among racist, ultra-rw's and so would keep quiet about some of their beliefs.

Anyone want to try to prove that the GOP orchestrated this? I'd be willing to listen.

Otherwise I'm going to take the ex Seals and the CIA at their word that they are dismayed and angry at this President using Bin Laden's death as a political football.

And make no mistake about it, his campaign ran that ad "One Chance" where they question whether or not Romney would have made that call.

Yeah, I'll run with the ex Seals and the CIA on this. If they are pissed off, it's their right to be.

I've noticed no one really wanting to address their other key issue in this 22 minute film.

The purposeful leaks from the White House.

That's why you're called an rw.

Hint: they are EX-seals who now live all over the world or, at the least, all over this country. You REALLY want us to believe they hate their country, their past careers and their own future this much? You really want us to believe they put this together? That's idiotic.

Romney would not have made this call because he would not be allowed to. He is the tool of Norquist and Rove. No one has tried to hide that FACT. Not even idiot Etch A Sketch himself. Hell, why do you think Ryan is the veep? Try thinking for yourself.

I swear, rw's are unable to cope with even the simplest of CRITICAL THOUGHT. If fux and lushbo say its true, their little heads just nod up and down.

Anyone want to try to prove that the GOP orchestrated this? I'd be willing to listen.

Otherwise I'm going to take the ex Seals and the CIA at their word that they are dismayed and angry at this President using Bin Laden's death as a political football.

And make no mistake about it, his campaign ran that ad "One Chance" where they question whether or not Romney would have made that call.

Yeah, I'll run with the ex Seals and the CIA on this. If they are pissed off, it's their right to be.

I've noticed no one really wanting to address their other key issue in this 22 minute film.

The purposeful leaks from the White House.

That's why you're called an rw.

Hint: they are EX-seals who now live all over the world or, at the least, all over this country. You REALLY want us to believe they hate their country, their past careers and their own future this much? You really want us to believe they put this together? That's idiotic.

Romney would not have made this call because he would not be allowed to. He is the tool of Norquist and Rove. No one has tried to hide that FACT. Not even idiot Etch A Sketch himself. Hell, why do you think Ryan is the veep? Try thinking for yourself.

I swear, rw's are unable to cope with even the simplest of CRITICAL THOUGHT. If fux and lushbo say its true, their little heads just nod up and down.

Stop being hysterical. Who wants you to believe they hate their country or their past careers or their own futures?

Are you nuts? Don't bother answering that.

And are you going to tell me that the mother of the first Seal killed in Iraq isn't genuine?

Is the only mother of a dead soldier that's allowed to have an opinion only the Democrat mother of a dead Democrat soldier?

How arrogant of you. These men and women are just as entitled to have an opinion on the arrogance of this President and any one else.

These men and women are just as entitled to be dismayed at the purposeful leaks from the White House and this administration.

Like most liberals do, you look down on individuals. Obviously you think these men and women can't think for themselves and that they have been manipulated.

How disgusting of you.

:lol::lol::lol::lol:

No shit, i am not being obnoxius, that is the funniest line in a year

Oh my god
please please please

tell me this is sarcasm, dear god please

Ah another arrogant liberal who think that military individuals are too stupid, too dumb to think for themselves.

Wow. How low can you scumbuckets get to think that these men and women have no ability to think or have an opinion on their own?

:lol::lol::lol::lol:

No shit, i am not being obnoxius, that is the funniest line in a year

Oh my god
please please please

tell me this is sarcasm, dear god please

Ah another arrogant liberal who think that military individuals are too stupid, too dumb to think for themselves.

Wow. How low can you scumbuckets get to think that these men and women have no ability to think or have an opinion on their own?

another one of those supports the troops, until they come home and need treatment for ptsd or agent orange etc

I know the type, believe me

"I directed..." "I was briefed..." "I determined...", "At my direction..." I, I. I, all over that speech, ad nauseam, and every one of you Obamabots here fell all over yourselves giving your "commander-in-chief" (who is not qualified to lead a bunch of Girl Scouts on a day hike) full credit and then some, just for giving an order with relatively low political risk and a huge potential upside (in other words, a no-brainer). A military officer who used the first person singular that often in an after-action report on a successful mission would get his arse chewed by his superiors, and rightly so; when you are in command, everyone knows who gave the orders (or was supposed to), so any self-congratulation is both superfluous and unwarranted. Well, I don't suppose we can expect a "community organizer" who thought he was too good to serve to understand that. His personal role was the minimum required, and his use of it now in an attack ad, reveals his motives and the size of his monumental ego. Some "hero" you on the Left worship! I'd say the same for ANY politician who thus tried to take credit for the work of our military and intelligence professionals.

He gets credit, he's the CIC just like Bush gets credit for starting two failed war efforts in the Middle East. Obama get credit for getting us out. Capiche?

"I directed..." "I was briefed..." "I determined...",

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Nw6g8op_Dz8]Obama Dances Healthcare Victory Lap - YouTube[/ame]

e00570d17a1fe3dcad7dabff3ebAbbie-Hoffman-232x300.jpg

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hWib8GbrIlA]Bob Dole stage fall - YouTube[/ame]​

"I directed..." "I was briefed..." "I determined...", "At my direction..." I, I. I, all over that speech, ad nauseam, and every one of you Obamabots here fell all over yourselves giving your "commander-in-chief" (who is not qualified to lead a bunch of Girl Scouts on a day hike) full credit and then some, just for giving an order with relatively low political risk and a huge potential upside (in other words, a no-brainer). A military officer who used the first person singular that often in an after-action report on a successful mission would get his arse chewed by his superiors, and rightly so; when you are in command, everyone knows who gave the orders (or was supposed to), so any self-congratulation is both superfluous and unwarranted. Well, I don't suppose we can expect a "community organizer" who thought he was too good to serve to understand that. His personal role was the minimum required, and his use of it now in an attack ad, reveals his motives and the size of his monumental ego. Some "hero" you on the Left worship! I'd say the same for ANY politician who thus tried to take credit for the work of our military and intelligence professionals.

Wow, this is utter assholery.

Mr Obama wouldn't get his "ass chewed out" by his "superiors" because he doesn't have any superiors.

He did do all the things he said he did, and in the same speech, he gave credit to every single person involved in the operation.

But no, I imagine you can't even give credit where credit is due when it comes to people you disagree with politically.

Party over country, once again.

Nice work.

Facts seem to be irrelevant to many, if Republican had given order he'd be a hero to these bozos

I, me, my, mine did it for me.

One Chance and using it as means to demonize clenched it.

Another kicker was the "fighting on my behalf" quote. He's an egomaniac.
You're so right on, tinydander. Obama took credit away from the Seals and heaped it upon himself.

He needs to apologize to the Seals for stealing their thunder. The Seals paid a price for all that braggadocio when their brother seals were shot down by angry terrorists who targeted them after it was leaked who did it. They're marked men who weren't killed in the helicopter attack after revelations were made by the Obamabot press.

If it had gone wrong, every single person complaining now would be pointing to Obama and saying it was all his fault, and they would be right.

They don't give a shit about reality, or hypocrisy.

All they care about is making sure their side wins, and by their side I don't mean our nation, I mean their party.

This ad is just the latest in a series of disgusting tactics used by right-wing fanatics in high-profile political campaigns.

These people will stop at nothing to win elections. Nothing.

You're so right on, tinydander. Obama took credit away from the Seals and heaped it upon himself.

He needs to apologize to the Seals for stealing their thunder. The Seals paid a price for all that braggadocio when their brother seals were shot down by angry terrorists who targeted them after it was leaked who did it. They're marked men who weren't killed in the helicopter attack after revelations were made by the Obamabot press.

You need to apologize to our nation for trying to turn our victory into a point of political contention.

You should be ashamed of yourself.

Forum List

Back