Mr. President, you did not kill Bin Laden. America Did. ex Seals and CIA ad

Bin Laden is dead after Republican leaders spent seven years failing to get him

Rather than celebrate a great achievement by American forces, Republicans react by

1. Giving credit to Bush
2. Minimizing the role of the President
3. Criticizing that Obama waited too long
4. Swift boating the whole operation

Predictable by the Republicans...but still petty

Bin Laden is dead because Bush had intelligence gathering efforts put into place that was able to get cooperation from local assets. obama betrayed the asset that helped us and let him go to prison for 30 years without a word. And obama did it to make himself look good.

Hogwash and not accepted by the American public.

Romney will win, but he does not need this type of lying to sully his campaign.

Rather than celebrate a great achievement by American forces, Republicans react by

1. Giving credit to Bush

Bin Laden is dead because Bush had intelligence gathering efforts put into place that was able to get cooperation from local assets. obama betrayed the asset that helped us and let him go to prison for 30 years without a word. And obama did it to make himself look good.

This thread is a perfect example of what Karl Rove meant when he accused a reporter of living in the reality-based community, whereast Rove etal create their own reality. (no seriously, folks - he said that!)

There are an awful lot of people making up their own version of reality here.

No, you're the fucking idiot living in your own demented world.

You'll claim the CIA and FBI weren't blocked under Clinton from sharing intel on people they both tracked.

You'll claim Clinton never told the CIA to standdown on killing UBL in his terrorist camp,

You'll claim Bush should've bombed UBL once he stepped foot in the office as if nothing was going on in DC at the time.

You're just a lying piece of shit or a fucking idiot, maybe both.

This thread is a perfect example of what Karl Rove meant when he accused a reporter of living in the reality-based community, whereast Rove etal create their own reality. (no seriously, folks - he said that!)

There are an awful lot of people making up their own version of reality here.

No, you're the fucking idiot living in your own demented world.

I can say with 100% certainty that you are not the experienced military person you claim to be. No one with that much time and success in the military would be such an asshole.

Show some respect.

You'll claim the CIA and FBI weren't blocked under Clinton from sharing intel on people they both tracked.

You'll claim Clinton never told the CIA to standdown on killing UBL in his terrorist camp,

You'll claim Bush should've bombed UBL once he stepped foot in the office as if nothing was going on in DC at the time.

You're just a lying piece of shit or a fucking idiot, maybe both.

I WILL Claim? So you're basing this entire rant on what you think I might say?

precious.

1. Giving credit to Bush

Yes, and I want to know

where are those tax returns, Romney!

If the president gets credit for the death of Bin Laden he also gets credit for the leaks about Bin Laden. The information could have only come from two places. The operators on the ground, (Fat Chance), or those involved in that famous picture of the White House Situation Room. I will give you a hint. The Generals, the Secretary of Defense, the Secretary of State and others who hold official titles in the function of government didn't do it (Save Tom Donilin). It was his political advisers that did. Do you think they did it without his permission? If so, why do they still have a job? Sense then we have seen a White House culture of leaking. Obviously nothing has been changed.

Long story short: you have no clue where the leaks came from.

Geaux, I think I can tell you with a high degree of confidence where the leaks DIDN'T come from; they DIDN'T come from personnel in the unit; they DIDN'T come from JSOC, and they DIDN'T come from CIA. You know as well as I do that in the military, if you were (hypothetically speaking) ever involved in a classified operation, even peripherally, you saw nothing, you know nothing, you did nothing, you weren't there, and no such operation even occurred. Even inadvertent exposure to classified operations/information is simply NOT discussed, ANYWHERE outside the personnel involved.

That leaves only those individuals present at any national security briefings where the operation in question was discussed, and the people in the Situation Room during the operation. That's a small number of people, and all of them are either cabinet officials or members of the president's staff. Those are the only people who would have had the information to leak in the first place, and since none of them has been fired, it is reasonable to conclude that the president at the very least did not mind that the information was leaked.

Uh oh, someone knows what they're talking about. Please me what you think of this http://www.usmessageboard.com/polit...-the-white-house-national-security-leaks.html . I think it's a forgone concludsion but there are always twists. Though I doubt that they ever conclude their investigation, and if so, they will either claim executive privilege or throw a low level lackey under the bus.

UBL was able to pull off 9/11 because liberals in the Clinton Admin put up walls between the CIA and FBI under "fears" intelligence agencies spying on Americans, so instead both groups had damning info on the hijackers but couldn't tell each other to see the overall plan.

Also, UBL was allowed to escape being killed a handful of times in Afghanistan by the CIA because Clinton was too busy doing other things to be bothered and other times he got cold feet when the CIA couldn't gurantee UBL's women and children wouldn't die in a raid.

Oh but of course, George Bush was supposed to walk into the White House with guns blazing according to the liberal media and the hack that stayed behind from Clinton's Admin that claims to have warned Bush.....strange that he didn't warn Clinton for years.

George Bush had to fight off Al Gore in court before even winning the job, then he had to fight Democraps to get his Cabinet in place...but of course Democraps would've had no problem if Bush during this period took some time to go bomb Afghanistan before 11 Sep 01, nah they would be a-ok with it. They didn't even believe he won the election, but they would support him blowing up muslims on the other side of the world.

If not for Clinton's bullshit for years, UBL's plan would not have been so advanced and ready to be pulled off when Bush was slowly getting his Admin in place to eventually take care of him. Clinton gave UBL the head start he needed to pull off 9/11, then scumbag liberals blamed Bush.

Read the report and then open your stupid mouth about Bush protecting the American people. LICK MY TOILET YOU MORON!!!!
National Commission on Terrorist Attacks Upon the United States

Long story short: you have no clue where the leaks came from.

Geaux, I think I can tell you with a high degree of confidence where the leaks DIDN'T come from; they DIDN'T come from personnel in the unit; they DIDN'T come from JSOC, and they DIDN'T come from CIA. You know as well as I do that in the military, if you were (hypothetically speaking) ever involved in a classified operation, even peripherally, you saw nothing, you know nothing, you did nothing, you weren't there, and no such operation even occurred. Even inadvertent exposure to classified operations/information is simply NOT discussed, ANYWHERE outside the personnel involved.

That leaves only those individuals present at any national security briefings where the operation in question was discussed, and the people in the Situation Room during the operation. That's a small number of people, and all of them are either cabinet officials or members of the president's staff. Those are the only people who would have had the information to leak in the first place, and since none of them has been fired, it is reasonable to conclude that the president at the very least did not mind that the information was leaked.

Uh oh, someone knows what they're talking about. Please me what you think of this http://www.usmessageboard.com/polit...-the-white-house-national-security-leaks.html . I think it's a forgone concludsion but there are always twists. Though I doubt that they ever conclude their investigation, and if so, they will either claim executive privilege or throw a low level lackey under the bus.

A Republican DoD contractor working hard spending tax payers dollars. Must have a Republican manager also.

UBL was able to pull off 9/11 because liberals in the Clinton Admin put up walls between the CIA and FBI under "fears" intelligence agencies spying on Americans, so instead both groups had damning info on the hijackers but couldn't tell each other to see the overall plan.

Also, UBL was allowed to escape being killed a handful of times in Afghanistan by the CIA because Clinton was too busy doing other things to be bothered and other times he got cold feet when the CIA couldn't gurantee UBL's women and children wouldn't die in a raid.

Oh but of course, George Bush was supposed to walk into the White House with guns blazing according to the liberal media and the hack that stayed behind from Clinton's Admin that claims to have warned Bush.....strange that he didn't warn Clinton for years.

George Bush had to fight off Al Gore in court before even winning the job, then he had to fight Democraps to get his Cabinet in place...but of course Democraps would've had no problem if Bush during this period took some time to go bomb Afghanistan before 11 Sep 01, nah they would be a-ok with it. They didn't even believe he won the election, but they would support him blowing up muslims on the other side of the world.

If not for Clinton's bullshit for years, UBL's plan would not have been so advanced and ready to be pulled off when Bush was slowly getting his Admin in place to eventually take care of him. Clinton gave UBL the head start he needed to pull off 9/11, then scumbag liberals blamed Bush.

Read the report and then open your stupid mouth about Bush protecting the American people. LICK MY TOILET YOU MORON!!!!
National Commission on Terrorist Attacks Upon the United States
How about you suck my dick.

I find it cute you post a report and dont know a fucking thing about it empty head.

From http://govinfo.library.unt.edu/911/report/911Report_Ch8.pdf
The Drumbeat Begins
In the spring of 2001, the level of reporting on terrorist threats and planned
attacks increased dramatically to its highest level since the millennium alert.At
the end of March, the intelligence community disseminated a terrorist threat
advisory, indicating a heightened threat of Sunni extremist terrorist attacks
against U.S. facilities, personnel, and other interests.4
On March 23, in connection with discussions about possibly reopening
Pennsylvania Avenue in front of the White House, Clarke warned National
Security Advisor Condoleezza Rice that domestic or foreign terrorists might
use a truck bomb—their “weapon of choice”—on Pennsylvania Avenue.That
would result, he said, in the destruction of the West Wing and parts of the res-
idence.5 He also told her that he thought there were terrorist cells within the
United States, including al Qaeda.

From National Commission on Terrorist Attacks Upon the United States
Attorney General Ashcroft was briefed by the CIA in May and by Pickard in early July about the danger. Pickard said he met with Ashcroft once a week in late June, through July, and twice in August. There is a dispute regarding Ashcroft's interest in Pickard's briefings about the terrorist threat situation. Pickard told us that after two such briefings Ashcroft told him that he did not want to hear about the threats anymore. Ashcroft denies Pickard's charge. Pickard says he continued to present terrorism information during further briefings that summer, but nothing further on the "chatter" the U.S. government was receiving.52

[Trust the Republicans to protect your country? I don't.]

And from the shadows the Republican party choose to swiftboat Kerry and now they want to swiftboat Obama. Honor? Justice? Republicans are scum.

And from the shadows the Republican party choose to swiftboat Kerry and now they want to swiftboat Obama. Honor? Justice? Republicans are scum.

Scum just sits there and causes no harm, these modern day conz are out to kill more than half of America and most of planet earth

The CIA UBL Task Force leader says Bill Clinton stopped the CIA a handful of times from killing UBL because he was too busy to focus on the mission and/or he was too scared of innocents in the camp dying....(bad PR).

George Bush got into office in late January and 9/11 happened, uh on 11 Sep 01 for you idiots. So let's compare a few months in the job getting his Cabinet approved, fighting the Democraps in court, etc to Bill Clinton getting BJs for months while he slept in the White House for years.

Yeah Bush's months > Clinton's years to the mind of a demented scumbags.

'You stupid piece of shit, Bill Clinton let UBL live for years long before Bush got into the White House.

The intel that eventually led to UBL's death was gathered under Bush, the same intel and techniques you scumbags wanted to throw Rumsfeld and Bush in jail over.

Oh, but once the SEALS killed UBL with the messiah in the White House, you act like it was all your work the entire time and that you never spoke out agains the IC, military, etc.

You're nothing but scum that should get your ass beaten until you quit moving.

Clinton made more of an attempt to kill bin Laden than Bush did after 9-11. Republicans mocked his attempts to kill bin Laden as just a diversion from their Lewinsky trials

Republicans have their priorities in order

Complete Rightwing Bullshit

Forum List

Back