Mr. President, you did not kill Bin Laden. America Did. ex Seals and CIA ad

Of course numb-nuts didn't kill OBL.

Ever see that pansy-ass bowl or throw out a MLB opening pitch?

He'd be great in a panty ad.

Reagan - Mr. President, you did not defeat the Soviet Union. America Did.

Who's that quote attributable to? Some pole-smoking leftist, like you?

I served during the Cold War.

Where were you?

Sucking dick and pot in a rehab?

article-2188780-148F99C7000005DC-658_634x407.jpg

Not in my name: Navy SEAL Ben Smith speaks out against the Obama administration's leaking of classified material

Read more: Former SEALs and CIA operatives to slam Obama over leaks and bin Laden bragging | Mail Online

So how many of these seals were actually there doing shooting? It is somewhat implied this is the official view of the seals, but none of them are active. I just want to know how many of the new swift boat traitors were actually there to criticize the operation.

what is there to see? besides more negativity towards Obama.

Here are the facts: 1. Americans biggest enemy is dead. 2. Obama is the Commander in Chief, the top of the chain of command.

what else is there to discuss?

Jimmy Carter was "Commander In Chief" too, assfucker. How'd that work out?

So how many of these seals were actually there doing shooting? It is somewhat implied this is the official view of the seals, but none of them are active. I just want to know how many of the new swift boat traitors were actually there to criticize the operation.

Can't discuss politics on active duty, asswipe.

Let the Swiftboating of this "Commander In Chump" begin....

what is there to see? besides more negativity towards Obama.

Here are the facts: 1. Americans biggest enemy is dead. 2. Obama is the Commander in Chief, the top of the chain of command.

what else is there to discuss?
Hey! Let's blame bin Laden's death...

...on BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOSSSSSSSSSSSSSSHHHHH!

Only a fucking idiot liberal asshole President like Obama would take credit for what the field guys did...despite his interference and delaying tactics.

So the President claimed he killed bin Laden did he?

"..the United States has conducted an operation that killed Osama bin Laden, the leader of alQaeda,.."
Pre

So it's another typical lying campaign from the GOP supporters and repeaters.

Ho-hum.

Yeah the exact quote from the President's speech anouncing that the motherfucker that killed 3000+ on 9-11 got his just dues is pitiful.

Perhap you have the quote where the President claims he killed bin Laden?

Is there no lie you 1% supporters are not willing to champion to defeat President Obama?

Imagine watching this as a Navy SEAL, a member of the military, or a member of the intelligence community.

Revealed: How White House 'planned to shield Obama by blaming Navy chief if bin Laden raid went wrong'

Obama Spikes Football on Bin Laden Killing

From your link:

The Obama administration had a backup plan if the Osama bin Laden raid had failed and had drafted a ‘highly lawyered’ memo to protect President Obama from potential backlash, according to an official.

Former Attorney General Michael Mukasey told Fox News’ Sean Hannity today that Secretary of Defence Leon Panetta drafted a note that would have put the blame instead on Navy Admiral William McRaven.

Read more: Revealed: How White House 'planned to shield Obama by blaming Navy chief if bin Laden raid went wrong' | Mail Online

They were prepared, weren't they?

Oh, yes. Sensitive information was leaked hours after the raid and they were all ready to destroy the career of one of our most respected generals if it failed.

Interesting point you ignore. Without the order to do so, they would never have been there. So without obama's go ahead the attack would have never happened.

however, feel free to keep reminding the american public Obama gave the order the last two president's failed to do and got the job done.
You are sick with Obama-itus. George Bush gave the order to hunt down and kill bin Laden.

"..the United States has conducted an operation that killed Osama bin Laden, the leader of alQaeda,.."
Pre

Ho-hum.
Quote his entire speech, candy-ass!

Pre

Ho-hum.

Kind of like "Mission Accomplished" was regurgitated by you Liberhoiid assfucks from the deck of the USS A Lincoln, as it sat offshore from homeport following deployment - it's mission indeed accomplished.

Assholes like you took the banner of that ship's success and media played it for months.

So, go fuck yourself.

After that - enlist. Maybe you'll grow an appreciation for the USA

Well, well. Guns a blazing with this new campaign. They are very unhappy individuals who feel that the President's bragging and all the leaks he's allowed are out of line.

Here's the first words spoken in the film:

Its opening attack on Obama is a 22-minute film. In it, Ben Smith, a former SEAL, says: 'Mr. President, you did not kill Osama bin Laden, America did. The work that the American military has done killed Osama bin Laden. You did not.

'As a citizen, it is my civic duty to tell the president to stop leaking information to the enemy. It will get Americans killed.'

Here's a bit of the article and the link. Video at link as well.

Former SEALs and CIA operatives to launch campaign blasting Obama over leaks and bragging over bin Laden death

Ben Smith, former SEAL, says: 'As a citizen, it is my civic duty to tell the president to stop leaking information to the enemy. It will get Americans killed.'

By Toby Harnden

A group of former US Navy SEALs, other Special Forces troops and CIA operatives is to launch a national campaign to tell Barack Obama: ‘Mr. President, you did not kill Osama bin Laden, America did.’

The group, calling itself OPSEC, short for Operational Security, will also highlight the slew of national security leaks from the Obama administration, which Mitt Romney has also focused on.

And in May, former and serving SEALS told MailOnline of their dismay that Obama had begun to use the killing of the terror mastermind to his own political advantage

'Intelligence and Special Operations members are angry and frustrated at how our work has been used for political advantage by officials across government, including President Obama himself who bears special responsibility as Commander in Chief,' Scott Taylor, chairman of OPSEC and a former SEAL, told Reuters.

'We want the American people to understand the cost of these leaks and politicization both on those who serve and on our national security and to hold those in positions of leadership accountable if it doesn’t stop.'

Read more: Former SEALs and CIA operatives to slam Obama over leaks and bin Laden bragging | Mail Online

I dont suppose you could read the current running threads before posting? http://www.usmessageboard.com/polit...nel-trash-obama-for-bragging-and-leaking.html

Mitt Romney is surrounded by former Bush parasites who accused John McCain of having a black child out of wedlock - which is actually his adopted daughter. So obviously, these vile creatures will say anything, true or false, to degrade Obama. Polls show that Obama is much better liked than Romney, so they'll try to tear Obama down to Romney's level.

Faced with multiple statements by the people involved that they are miffed about Obama's claiming credit after doing NOTHING, you idiot Kool-Aid drinkers still defend that piece of shit liar in the White House. I guarantee you he DIDN'T BUILD that Seal team or that CIA team or those helicopters or those weapons or the training that it took to accomplish the goal.

Liberalism is a mental disorder.

Pitiful response.

Yeah the exact quote from the President's speech anouncing that the motherfucker that killed 3000+ on 9-11 got his just dues is pitiful.

Perhap you have the quote where the President claims he killed bin Laden?

Is there no lie you 1% supporters are not willing to champion to defeat President Obama?
Gee, I must have missed something. I must have missed the same something that all those seals and other military people missed. We all must have missed the same thing.

Trust me...you watch the entire video of Obama's announcement and you'll see the arrogance of this asshole as he claims to have directed the whole thing.

The search for Osama was going on before your boy king stepped into his throne room. The military and the CIA spent years setting up the kill. All Obama did was to quit listening to that goddamned sick bitch Valerie Jarrett and go ahead with the kill order. Other than that...Obama didn't have jack-shit to do with the killing.

Yeah. Withing hours of the raid. I I I I I I I I I I I I I MY MY MY etc etc etc.

Pre

Ho-hum.

Ooooooooooooooooooj reallllllllllllllllllly? His chest thumping has been legendary.

I guess you missed this statement where he was bragging.

'I said that I'd go after bin Laden if we had a clear shot at him, and I did,' Mr Obama said. 'If there are others who have said one thing and now suggest they'd do something else, then I'd go ahead and let them explain it.'

AND :eusa_whistle:

In a press conference, Obama trumpeted his personal role and implied that Romney, who in 2008 expressed reservations about the wisdom of sending troops into Pakistan, would have let bin Laden live.

AND :eusa_whistle:

Their dismay was triggered by an Obama campaign ad entitled 'One Chance'. In it President Bill Clinton was featured saying that Obama took 'the harder and the more honorable path' in ordering that bin Laden be killed. The words 'Which path would Mitt Romney have taken?' were then displayed.

Forum List

Back