Mr. President,Where Is Your Debt Plan Sir?...

LibocalypseNow

Jul 30, 2009
His handlers keep telling us he has a Debt Plan,yet no one's seen it. Why hasn't he simply released his plan to the Public? All i've seen him do so far is snipe & whine about everyone else's Plans. I think many people are getting pretty sick of all his threats and sniping. They want to see what his plan is. In my opinion this President is not showing real leadership on this very important issue. And now it's time for the Press to start calling him on it.

It's just not enough to complain and snipe at everyone else's plans. At least these people are showing real leadership and are presenting their plans to the Public. They've opened themselves up to scrutiny & criticism. And i think that's very brave of them. But there is nothing brave or honorable about how this President is handling the Debt issue. It's time to start calling him on it. And it looks like some in the Press are finally doing that...

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GfRb3hUxPzc]‪Whitehouse Press Secretary Booed At Briefing‬‏ - YouTube[/ame]

Last edited:
It's getting very hard to defend this man any longer.... he's a disaster. Save a few nutters in the MSM and Blogosphere, even they've caught on to Obama's utter ineptitude.

I just want to see what his plan is exactly. I don't respect his behavior on this. All he's done is complain & insult others' plans. At least they're presenting their plans to the Public. So i have to respect them. His handlers have not been honest. No one has seen a plan from him yet.

I just want to see what his plan is exactly. I don't respect his behavior on this. All he's done is complain & insult others' plans. At least they're presenting their plans to the Public. So i have to respect them. His handlers have not been honest. No one has seen a plan from him yet.

You won't because his vision results in votes like 97-0.:clap2:

You won't because his vision results in votes like 97-0.:clap2:

Yea his proposed Budget was a horrifying disaster. Even his own fellow Democrats knew that. 97-0?? Yikes!

But thanks for holding the frail economy hostage for fanatic ideology, with NO DETAILS on where your spending cuts will take place, off in the future. Great job Pubbies. Jobs, jobs, jobs! Pffffft!!

Last edited:
His handlers keep telling us he has a Debt Plan,yet no one's seen it. Why hasn't he simply released his plan to the Public? All i've seen him do so far is snipe & whine about everyone else's Plans. I think many people are getting pretty sick of all his threats and sniping. They want to see what his plan is. In my opinion this President is not showing real leadership on this very important issue. And now it's time for the Press to start calling him on it.

It's just not enough to complain and snipe at everyone else's plans. At least these people are showing real leadership and are presenting their plans to the Public. They've opened themselves up to scrutiny & criticism. And i think that's very brave of them. But there is nothing brave or honorable about how this President is handling the Debt issue. It's time to start calling him on it. And it looks like some in the Press are finally doing that...

‪Whitehouse Press Secretary Booed At Briefing‬‏ - YouTube

Gosh almight durn! Can't you hear him? TAX AND SPEND.

LOUD AND CLEAR.

This is not a "revenue" problem. Republicans have recognized this reality for some time, hence their strong opposition to any form of tax increases in a possible debt deal. Democrats have resisted that principle at every turn -- until today. The bipartisan deal Obama:hellno: killed::eek:ver the weekend and Senate Democrats' new plan both spurn job-killing tax hikes. For all intents and purposes, it's off the table. No one at that table is still talking about tax hikes except for Obama, and he knows it.:cuckoo:

The Wall Street Journal's scathing house editorial this morning registers the same observation, excoriating the president for his transparent politicking in the face of a clear and present threat to the soundness of the US economy::clap2:

One irony is that Mr. Obama's:cuckoo: demands for tax increases have already been abandoned by Members of his own party in the Senate:eusa_wall:. Majority Leader Harry Reid knows that Democrats running for re-election next year don't want to vote to raise taxes, so he's fashioning a bill to raise the debt ceiling that includes only reductions in spending. But Mr. Obama:eusa_liar: never mentioned that rather large fact about Mr. Reid's effort.

Even CNN's Gloria Borger seemed somewhat befuddled -- amused, even -- by the president's unflinching projection of isolation and tone-deafness by turning a willful blind eye to this meaningful political reality::meow:

This is not a "revenue" problem. Republicans have recognized this reality for some time, hence their strong opposition to any form of tax increases in a possible debt deal. Democrats have resisted that principle at every turn -- until today. The bipartisan deal Obama:hellno: killed::eek:ver the weekend and Senate Democrats' new plan both spurn job-killing tax hikes. For all intents and purposes, it's off the table. No one at that table is still talking about tax hikes except for Obama, and he knows it.:cuckoo:

The Wall Street Journal's scathing house editorial this morning registers the same observation, excoriating the president for his transparent politicking in the face of a clear and present threat to the soundness of the US economy::clap2:

One irony is that Mr. Obama's:cuckoo: demands for tax increases have already been abandoned by Members of his own party in the Senate:eusa_wall:. Majority Leader Harry Reid knows that Democrats running for re-election next year don't want to vote to raise taxes, so he's fashioning a bill to raise the debt ceiling that includes only reductions in spending. But Mr. Obama:eusa_liar: never mentioned that rather large fact about Mr. Reid's effort.

Even CNN's Gloria Borger seemed somewhat befuddled -- amused, even -- by the president's unflinching projection of isolation and tone-deafness by turning a willful blind eye to this meaningful political reality::meow:

Which kinda runs amok of Mr. Obama's claim trhat 80% want higher taxes.

:lol:

Well both Republicans & Democrats unanimously voted his Budget proposal down 97-0. So it does look like the rats may be abandoning ship. This President might very well be going down alone.

A real Leader would just put his plan out there in Public and deal with the scrutiny. That's why i say i respect those who have done that. Boehner and others have shown they have balls. They're taking the heat. This President is just hiding at this point. He's too scared to release his own plan to the Public. Poor little guy's deathly afraid someone might criticize his plan. Well that's what being a Leader is all about. You have to be brave enough to accept the criticism. Until he releases his own plan to the public,i don't think he has any right to snipe at or insult anyone else's plans.

His Propaganda Minister said again today that the President does have a plan but he wont put it on paper. Man,what a scam. This guy doesn't have a clue. Seriously,how did he become President? I don't see any leadership with this President.

His Propaganda Minister said again today that the President does have a plan but he wont put it on paper. Man,what a scam. This guy doesn't have a clue. Seriously,how did he become President? I don't see any leadership with this President.

Put it on paper and it's harder to lie about, and change the message to suit the audience.:eusa_liar:

Same reason the Pubs' plans haven't been released to the public- there ARE no detailed plans, and he's the PRESIDENT- but thanks for the Foxcrappe.

Do you actually watch the news? Is it possible that you are this uninformed?

Why do people so mis/un-informed come on message boards about political current events?

Forum List

Back